Drunk Pa. man tried to revive dead opossum

LOL! You know it's time to quit drinking when...

vsh0117l.jpg

I'm wiping off my monitor now, snorted soda through the nose.....

Oh my....

Yes, this was the funniest article I have read in awhile. Sucks to be that man!!!

How many people can truthfully say 'I was sooooo drunk that I kissed a possum'? ROTFLMAO! This man is one of a kind. If he ever plays the game 'I never', he'd certainly be a hit!

Wonder if that police car had a dash camera? Bet there are Staties somewhere, watching and falling off their chairs laughing. :dance:

EWWW! and I'm an animal lover. I do admit being creeped out by oppossums, but a "dead for awhile oppposum" ewww, I just couldnt imagine putting my lips anywhere near one....apparently I don't drink nearly enough.

Maybe he thought it was Punxsutawney Phil and wanted 6 more weeks of winter. lol...

Atleast his heart was in the right place;)

Atleast his heart was in the right place;)
But where was his mind, & his mouth? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:'

But the article said the cops could not locate a number for this man Wolfe.
So it was all just things that people told them...hearsay.
Maybe this poor friendly drunk did no such thing.

I don't drink a lot but if I ever woke up the next day from being drunk and people told me I french kissed a dead opossum I think I'd check myself into rehab, just sayin.

Geez that gives new meaning to the term beer goggles.. lol I am sorry but that guy must have seriously been drunk to consider doing this to a live possum let alone one thats been dead a while.. they are not cute animals to begin with...

I bet he went home, stumbled into bed and gave his wife a big drunk sloppy kiss. Then again, do you reckon men that resuscitate dead possums have wives? :waitasec:

I bet he went home, stumbled into bed and gave his wife a big drunk sloppy kiss. Then again, do you reckon men that resuscitate dead possums have wives? :waitasec:

I'm guessin no. :snooty:

Geez that gives new meaning to the term beer goggles.. lol I am sorry but that guy must have seriously been drunk to consider doing this to a live possum let alone one thats been dead a while.. they are not cute animals to begin with...
That's what I was thinking. Possums are nasty animals.

Wow, this is too funnyand gross! I guess this means he finally fit rock bottom and maybe will give up drinking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back