Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, western shirt, July'99 - Peggy Lynn Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: for image revision.

Whenever a new recon is put out there that I think isn't that close, I feel compelled to create one of my own.

Here is my version of Racine Jane Doe.

bb399d19-c0a4-4102-97c5-eaa34d9f0cd0.jpg

If they're confident they can identify her, do they already have their suspicions?

Through this thread there were mentions of the Amber Creek case, I still wonder if they are connected. I have been reading some about Amber Creek as well, and although a police sketch of a suspect (in the Amber case) was made I cannot find one anywhere. Would anyone else have any idea where/how to find this?

I think SSA is onto something... I feel she's another MP that has not been reported missing by family.

I had just recently came across this case and was wondering the same thing. She certainly fits the MO of Robert "Ben" Rhoades. She fits his timeline also. I wish you all the best in giving her back her name. Just wanted to make certain the Rhoades connection had been made. Also, as Rhoades was notorious for picking his victim up in one state and dumping them in another I would not rule out any location as to where she is possibly from. He also kept victims longer if they cooperated at all with him. A scared child, alone.......could be very cooperative if she knew it was saving her life. She is in my prayers and I hope someone finds her name soon!!! Rhoades also was found with photos of some of his victims taken before he murdered them. Has anybody researched those to see if she is there?

The MO sounds right, however, Robert Rhoades was convicted 6 years or so before Jane Doe was murdered.

The MO sounds right, however, Robert Rhoades was convicted 6 years or so before Jane Doe was murdered.

Thank you! I started looking him up & got side tracked before I could see when he got caught

Classification: Serial killer
Characteristics: Rape - Torture - Truck driver
Number of victims: 3 +
Date of murders: 1989 - 1990
Date of arrest: April 1, 1990

Has anyone considered that perhaps she had caregivers or a guardian. Is it possible she was receiving disability or SS from a deceased parent, or such, that was handled by her caregiver(s) and when she reached adulthood she was tossed.. I have been reading cases of victims of abuse with cauliflower ear and most of them were abused by a caretaker/parent/sibling over time. Also read a case that hit recently of people being kept in a cellar (some for many years)and their SS payments and or welfare were being kept by their captors. These people lived in gross conditions, were abused, starved, and also had the cauliflower ears.

Racine Jane Doe investigation continues with new leads
Posted on: 9:29 pm, October 25, 2013, by Ben Handelman, updated on: 10:25pm, October 25, 2013

Earlier in October, the body was exhumed and sent to Milwaukee where a forensic anthropologist has joined the case.

“Through the study of her bones, we can tell where she was born and was raised. We’re hoping based on that geographically where she is from, and her age group, we might be able to identify her,” said Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmeling.

A press conference two weeks ago also generated new leads.

“I’m not at liberty to discuss what that information is or where we are at with it, but I can tell you the last press conference did produce some tips,” said Schmeling.

Authorities will continue to work on the case in the hopes of providing closure to the woman’s unknown loved ones.

Has Robert Rhoades ever been questioned concerning the identity of this doe? The torture and abuse fits his MO.

I remember reading this post about Robert Rhoades a while back. For the past few weeks I have been reading a lot about Robert and his travels. So I had to come back and find this and post. After reading just about anything I could find on the man I am 99.9% convinced this is the work of Robert Rhoades. It just fits.
I would love to know if he has been questioned about this girl. It might do some good in finding her identiy. If she had in fact been dumped by RR it could give us a lot of insight into where she may have came from. That is if RR was actually involved in this and if he is the type that is willing to talk.

Robert Rhoades was convicted @ 6 years before Jane Doe was found. She had been deceased less than 2 days when she was discovered.

The au pair theory makes a lot of sense. There was a case in Europe recently in which three women escaped that had been slaves for the last 30 years. One of them had been enslaved her whole life. I think it's possible this girl came to the US as a nanny or maid and her family is across the ocean. They were/are probably very poor and just figure that she hasn't contacted them because her life is great over here in the US. Unfortunately she was hired by bad people that beat her when she did something "wrong" and eventually killed her.

I remember reading this post about Robert Rhoades a while back. For the past few weeks I have been reading a lot about Robert and his travels. So I had to come back and find this and post. After reading just about anything I could find on the man I am 99.9% convinced this is the work of Robert Rhoades. It just fits.
I would love to know if he has been questioned about this girl. It might do some good in finding her identiy. If she had in fact been dumped by RR it could give us a lot of insight into where she may have came from. That is if RR was actually involved in this and if he is the type that is willing to talk.

I feel the same way but since he was convicted 6 years before she was found; I wonder if it was a copy cat.;..

Robert Rhoades was convicted @ 6 years before Jane Doe was found. She had been deceased less than 2 days when she was discovered.

Ahh Didn't realize that! My bad!
God to think there are more then two people out there that could do this...so sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa