OR OR - Ronald Leckenby, 45, Silver Falls SP, 6 Sept 2014

Anyone know what he did for a living? He had on a suit so apparently white collar job.

oh my...this isn't good at all...sounds like LE isn't even sure WHERE they were during the time frame in question...very odd

I wonder if RL has any court dates coming up?

He works for a car dealership. Not sure if he is in sales or some other position.

He is a career car sales man.

Strange story. Why wear a suit into the woods? Why didn't the son report him missing until 3 days later?

Not sure if this is relevant, but his mother died last month (August) and she had worked for the Forest Service for about 40 years.

He wouldn't have worn a suit as casual wear. He wore jeans or kakis with a button up shirt.

His mother dying was traumatic I'm sure but Ron has a great group of friends who are very supportive to each other. Talking to his close friends, Ron had no plans of disappearing. He isn't depressed or suicidal.

Attachments

• IMG_20131214_141544.jpg
    IMG_20131214_141544.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 393

He wouldn't have worn a suit as casual wear. He wore jeans or kakis with a button up shirt.

His mother dying was traumatic I'm sure but Ron has a great group of friends who are very supportive to each other. Talking to his close friends, Ron had no plans of disappearing. He isn't depressed or suicidal.
*He was wearing a brown suit at the time of his disappearance.

My tablet won't let me quote right, but that line was reported by the first link in the first post of this thread. Are you saying it's incorrect? That happens so often and drives me nuts because it's crucial info! TIA for clarifying. Also, apologies if I missed but are you a friend or family? Thanks!!

I thought the fire images on the son' FB page were eery, since his father was arrested for arson in 2005.

Also, there was a man named Ronald Leckenby in the UK that was murdered by his son.

In the interest of clarity of facts, the arson arrest was in 2001. The conviction was appealed in 2005, so I think that is where the confusion came from. Since it's already been brought up, I'm posting the documents from the appeal. It sounds more like a REALLY stupid night of drinking gone awry than a real arson attempt, but that's just me. http://www.publications.ojd.state.or.us/docs/A118119.htm

In those 2 arrest reports, the age doesn't match in the first one. Are you sure its the same guy?

Welcome ORSleuth! It sounds like you know him?

In the interest of clarity of facts, the arson arrest was in 2001. The conviction was appealed in 2005, so I think that is where the confusion came from. Since it's already been brought up, I'm posting the documents from the appeal. It sounds more like a REALLY stupid night of drinking gone awry than a real arson attempt, but that's just me. http://www.publications.ojd.state.or.us/docs/A118119.htm

Thanks Necco! I agree that it sounds like just a stupid night of drinking. I was really just putting out there some things that I felt were odd coincidences.

When was he arrested for the sexual assaults?

I very briefly dated Pearce a couple years ago while his father was still in jail at the time and he never spoke very highly of him. <modsnip>

Welcome Palikane!

I noticed on his FB he doesn't seem worried about his father missing. He posts alot of "out there" stuff,nothing about missing his father or anything. To me it seems a little strange.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back