OR OR - Ronald Leckenby, 45, Silver Falls SP, 6 Sept 2014

Welcome Palikane! Glad you decided to join us. Something certainly seems "off" with this story.

...Investigators are forensically analyzing the navigation system on the vehicle and are looking at phone records.

thanks tarabull for the quote...

Im glad to see the Police are re-checking everything.
And the suit? Im not thinking National Park - sounds like a diversion to me - Im thinking airport, if it was a deliberate disappearance.
If not, Im still thinking it would be anywhere opposite that has been stated as where he got out of the car.

I hope LE have checked all the petrol station CCTV footage.

And why were dealership plates being used?
Was there a change of cars somewhere along the way, and a switch of plates?

This case is weird.

thanks tarabull for the quote...

Im glad to see the Police are re-checking everything.
And the suit? Im not thinking National Park - sounds like a diversion to me - Im thinking airport, if it was a deliberate disappearance.
If not, Im still thinking it would be anywhere opposite that has been stated as where he got out of the car.

I hope LE have checked all the petrol station CCTV footage.

And why were dealership plates being used?
Was there a change of cars somewhere along the way, and a switch of plates?

This case is weird.

The reason for the suit and the dealer plates is because he is a car salesman. One of the articles mentioned that he did not show up for work that day. Yes, this is a weird one.

I think if this man purposefully ran away (i.e. to avoid legal matters) and was assisted by his son, it makes perfect sense that the son has not seemed concerned on FB.

IMO.

*He was wearing a brown suit at the time of his disappearance.

My tablet won't let me quote right, but that line was reported by the first link in the first post of this thread. Are you saying it's incorrect? That happens so often and drives me nuts because it's crucial info! TIA for clarifying. Also, apologies if I missed but are you a friend or family? Thanks!!

No I am saying that is not his casual wear. There is something wrong with this whole situation. Ron didn't disappear on his own. I've been told his son is being shifty. He won't tell Ron's friends what really happened. Everyone around this case knows something is wrong.

My son and his GF went to ten waterfalls over the weekend and didn't see anything suspicious, nor did they see Ronald.

No I am saying that is not his casual wear. There is something wrong with this whole situation. Ron didn't disappear on his own. I've been told his son is being shifty. He won't tell Ron's friends what really happened. Everyone around this case knows something is wrong.
That is my fear...none of his story makes sense. It almost sounds like a bad story a kid makes up to cover up something....MOO!

That is my fear...none of his story makes sense. It almost sounds like a bad story a kid makes up to cover up something....MOO!

It's starting to remind me of Robert Hoagland with the odd situation and the mysteries of a family member.

IMO, someone needs to tell the son to lighten up on all that FB posting. It can't be helping him, and it might be hurting.

I hope I'm not saying anything wrong here, but, daaang...the Facebook accounts surrounding the players in this case are wild, man. Paranoia, delusions of grandeur, "friends" telling "friends" they "need" them to kill themselves to save society...Whattheactual?!?

IMO, someone needs to tell the son to lighten up on all that FB posting. It can't be helping him, and it might be hurting.

Someone must have told him because the fb went silent after Tuesday evening.

Strange, strange case. Hope they find Ron soon.

I find it strange when a person goes missing and absolutely no one around them who uses facebook is talking about it on there. It's sad in a way, like everyone's pretending he's not missing. IDK, that's just me.

I find it strange when a person goes missing and absolutely no one around them who uses facebook is talking about it on there. It's sad in a way, like everyone's pretending he's not missing. IDK, that's just me.

There are ppl on fb posting about this. I am Ron's friend & I am here posting on it. Ppl are trying to find out what happen. We do not believe he walked into the woods. He is a great guy that would give his shirt. He is important to a lot of ppl.

I agree one of the strange things that points to his son in my opinion is he hasn't posted a single thing about his dad being missing.

There are ppl on fb posting about this. I am Ron's friend & I am here posting on it. Ppl are trying to find out what happen. We do not believe he walked into the woods. He is a great guy that would give his shirt. He is important to a lot of ppl.

I agree one of the strange things that points to his son in my opinion is he hasn't posted a single thing about his dad being missing.

I apologize - I guess I was looking more at the son's facebook page. I took a quick look at Ron's page, but I didn't really look at what Ron's friends were saying on their pages, so I did misspeak.

I am so sorry your friend is missing. I hope you can find him soon.

To me, not only is it strange that the son posts nothing about his dad, but the son's friends don't say anything like, "Hey, heard your dad is missing. What's up with that?" or something like that.

On Sept. 14th he does have a post about his dad saying how he failed him and now he is the lead suspect. He also talks frequently about a "she" and a "her". He talks in this particular post about if he didn't have her he would be dead anyway...not sure who he is referring to. Interesting post about how he has failed and he is the enemy.

I saw a post on the 6th about how his dad was "gone" and I read it right after I read the article about Ron but now I can't find it. It looks like he's deleted everything from the 6th.

He took the suicide note down too. Now there is just a post referring ro it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back