OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video]https://vid.me/uzTE[/video]

There was a photographer there who also had a drone. He put together this of the ride today. It's kind of cool to see if from "heavens view".

[video]https://vid.me/uzTE[/video]

There was a photographer there who also had a drone. He put together this of the ride today. It's kind of cool to see if from "heavens view".

VERY impressive! Must have been so awesome to be a part of. Thanks again for the share, Jashrema. I hope it also brought some comfort to Josh... it made me think of him.

I'm here. Watching and waiting.
[emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checking in. I'm pretty much here Monday-Friday. Waiting for justice.

A wonderful photographer was taking pictures yesterday at the event. She captured joy,sorrow, love,despair, pride,grief, and hope. Please look at these photos and you will SEE why we come to these boards..why we are tireless in our pursuit..so we never have to see this kind of grief up close again..so we rid the world of El Diablos that take our daughters and destroy hundreds, thousands of lives. So a young man like Josh..will never have to go to the grave of his beloved and be tormented by what might have been. Keep going everyone! Keep investigating, keep finding the links, the Jane Does', the cold cases...keep going!! There is to much caring and love and a sense of justice on this board to ever stop! NEver stop!! Please pray for Josh, that he's lifted up..thank you all SO MUCH.
josh1.jpgjosh2.jpgjosh3.jpgjosh4.jpg

I have to say sometimes it's hard to imagine things like this are real. You hear it on the news and it goes away. I've followed this story on here from the beginning and these pictures make it more real to me. To see real emotion and someone so heartbroken. My heart is broken for him and everyone involved. I can't even imagine.

Here's the link to the exclusive interview with Rachel Hill from channel 24 wnwo part two of the video is down at the bottom of the page
http://nbc24.com/news/local/lori-ann-hills-sister-suspects-james-worley-of-1985-cold-case-murder

Thanx for sharing Storm Chaser.. Interesting interview with Rachel Hill; Lori Hill's sister. What are the chances of RH being in JDW's apartment, six months after her disappearance and only blocks away from the bridge where LH was last seen, if he wasn't involved? I'd say slim to none.. If Rachel Hill, is correct and JDW is responsible for Lori's abduction/murder over 31 years ago, this would shed light on just how long he had been preying on unsuspecting innocent victims. I suspect that Lori Hill wasn't JDW's first victim, but that he had crossed the threshold of fantasy to dark reality long before 1985...jmo

One viewer comment under the ad/trailer for the Elyse Chengery 24 interview of RH caught my eye about JDW's nickname in High School; 'Lude; short for Quaalude'. A very strong indicator of his initial MO for luring young girls into his grasp, imo...

Bloodstained hands? I don't remember seeing that before...

"...after she saw him at his first arraignment in Fulton County two months ago. She said the evil that oozed out of him, the bloodstained hands and the fact that he wrote with his left hand. "

It was seeing him on the TV, not literally blood stained. I think the important part of this is the reference to torture and left-handedness as she recalls police information given to her family.

Here's the link to the exclusive interview with Rachel Hill from channel 24 wnwo part two of the video is down at the bottom of the page
http://nbc24.com/news/local/lori-ann-hills-sister-suspects-james-worley-of-1985-cold-case-murder

Thanks for sharing. I think he's guilty of killing Lori Hill. Does anyone know if any further evidence can be collected from the body of Lori Ann Hill? So much time has passed.

I still check in daily and pray often for all the families involved!

Thanks for sharing. I think he's guilty of killing Lori Hill. Does anyone know if any further evidence can be collected from the body of Lori Ann Hill? So much time has passed.

I still check in daily and pray often for all the families involved!

I'm not sure if anything can be gained from the exhumation of LH, SJCaseFollower. I figure that JDW would have likely had items of clothing or jewelry or possibly documented LH's abduction w/photos or entries into his journal. It is indicated that he very organized and is/was a collector, imo..

I'm not sure if anything can be gained from the exhumation of LH, SJCaseFollower. I figure that JDW would have likely had items of clothing or jewelry or possibly documented LH's abduction w/photos or entries into his journal. It is indicated that he very organized and is/was a collector, imo..

i just read this article, which states that exhumation is unlikely to yield more evidence because when the funeral director prepares the body, any remaining evidence is destroyed. (http://blogs.lexisnexis.com/public-safety/2014/09/exhuming-body-suspect-dna-worth/)

i hope that JDW kept artifacts. If Rachel Hill was in his apartment, it is possible he had artifacts hidden there somewhere...which explains why he was a nervous wreck.

its just awful that there wasn't enough DNA on Lori to answer these questions now.

The podcast True Crime Garage did an episode on JDW on 9/20. It's an hour 13 minutes long and I'm about to dive in. I think I can mention that here? Side note: I'm a huge fan of this podcast so I'm hoping the guys did a good job with this one. It is rated E, FYI.

Edit: 14 minutes in and so far it's all information we know, but keep in mind they're addressing a national audience who may not be familiar with this case so they're starting from scratch.

The podcast True Crime Garage did an episode on JDW on 9/20. It's an hour 13 minutes long and I'm about to dive in. I think I can mention that here? Side note: I'm a huge fan of this podcast so I'm hoping the guys did a good job with this one. It is rated E, FYI.

Edit: 14 minutes in and so far it's all information we know, but keep in mind they're addressing a national audience who may not be familiar with this case so they're starting from scratch.

Final edit: I'm glad Sierah's case is getting attention via a podcast platform.

http://www.truecrimegarage.com/podcast/blog/james-dean-worley-51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members