OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little collage of Ce and Josh <3

josh.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ssica-Runions-21-Kansas-City-8-September-2016

I'm a new member because of Sierah, and I'm shocked by the similarities of the Chelsea Bruck case, Sierah's case and Jessica's case. I suspect that you longtime members find these similarities all the time. I saw Jessica's story on the national news, just now and then looked and saw her story here on WS. I am sick to my stomach over this.
I hope there is an extra special place in hell for these serial predators.

Oh wow. I had missed Jessicas case, thanks for the link Del!

Hi everyone,

My work life has been incredibly busy lately, but I am still here reading and most of all wishing Sierah's loved ones peace as they continue through this tough journey. The silence here may be palpable, but Sierah is so loud and present in all of our hearts, I am sure. That's all, just hello.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me, too, Atothem. Every single day I check in on Sierah. She's so very present. [emoji169]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why, why, why isn't there any regular LE / news updates? Surely they have dna and other tests back by now, no? It seems a bit odd for that amount of evidence found everywhere around the guy, and yet nothing? No.News.At.All? I get keeping a lid on stuff specific for trial, but come on....

A little collage of Ce and Josh <3

attachment.php

Absolutely beautiful, just beautiful!!!!

Why, why, why isn't there any regular LE / news updates? Surely they have dna and other tests back by now, no? It seems a bit odd for that amount of evidence found everywhere around the guy, and yet nothing? No.News.At.All? I get keeping a lid on stuff specific for trial, but come on....

I know, it's maddening,!!! One of his lawyers said on a TV interview last week that a discovery packet was going to be released this week. I don't know if that's happened yet or if we'll hear anything about it but i would like to know though

Yes Scanner, the following recommendations for press conferences and other media procedures to follow during serial murder investigations were adopted in a 2005 symposium by the FBI BAU2. A very important question that I have is, whether a Task Force has been formed, and if so, what agencies are involved.
Imo, it is past time for an update for the public in this investigation..

FBI Serial Murder
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Behavioral Analysis Unit-2
National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
Critical Incident Response Group
Federal Bureau of Investigation

IX. Media Issues in Serial Murder Investigations

Serial murder cases are inherently newsworthy. Some investigations last for years. Many attract attention because of the type of victims involved, and in others the serial killers themselves are media-attractive. Media attention is exacerbated by the insatiable demands of the twenty-four-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week news reporting industry. The constant news attention on the investigation inevitably results in conflicts with law enforcement.

Often the relationship between law enforcement and the media is not a close one. In some law enforcement agencies, there is a long history of distrust and resentment underpinning this relationship. From the law enforcement perspective, the media publishes unauthorized information from investigations, hypothesizes on investigative progress, and uses talking heads to critique the investigative efforts. From the media&#8217;s standpoint, law enforcement withholds too much information and does not communicate adequately with the media. It is counterproductive for law enforcement to sustain contentious relationships with the media, while attempting to develop an overall strategy for a successful serial murder investigation. The only party who benefits from this negative relationship is the serial murderer, who may continue to avoid detection. A respectful, cooperative relationship between law enforcement and the media will serve the missions of both.

It becomes essential for law enforcement personnel involved in a serial murder investigation to design and implement an effective media plan. The plan should provide timely information on a regular basis, without compromising the investigative endeavors. It is essential for media releases to be closely coordinated with investigative strategies. This helps determine the best times to both educate and solicit information from the public concerning certain aspects of the investigation. Once a media plan is established, law enforcement can be more proactive than reactive in its media strategy.

Symposium attendees provided a number of suggestions regarding media issues:

&#8226; Identify one spokesperson as the Public Information Officer (PIO), to speak on behalf of the investigation. This person would, in conjunction with other members of the investigative effort, prepare releases, make statements, and update the media on behalf of all involved jurisdictions, including forensic laboratories and medical examiners&#8217; offices. To eliminate confusion and controversy, MOUs should include an agreement regarding the designation of a single PIO in multi-jurisdictional, serial murder investigations.

<snipped - read more>

Im bringing this post copy over here as well (from the JDW Known And Possible Victims board) in regards to one of the Toledo Blade articles we have posted and discussed here before as well, quite awhile ago. ::::

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...Worley-bombarded-sheriff-with-complaints.html

Yes I am quoting and replying to my own self here ..but I wanted to expound on this further and stress the importance for all of us to re-read articles and the search warrant returns and the court files, excetera ...because we now know a lot more than we did when we initially read those things and certain things tend to jump out at you then ..they click into place make more sense ---not with everything and not always-- but sometimes it's very useful to go back and look at old articles and information. to further explain how I feel about this certain incident of him chasing those teenagers on their bikes --not only would I like to know more about the circumstances such as was he standing in the middle of a field when he saw them and gave Chase, was he in a vehicle? On his motorcycle ? was he walking down the road? What was he doing that was at least a half a mile down the road from his house that he felt so threatened by these passers-by?? also I would like to talk to them personally to get their own first-hand account in their own words what transpired exactly in this encounter. I would like to know what exactly was said and I would also like to know where the Toledo Blade obtained these specific reports and are we able to view these as well? I would like to know more details about all of the 911 calls . anyone have any input for this?
I also want to stress that we should always try to look at EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPH as if it were the ONLY available evidence we have to glean any info from! If you go about things with that mental rule, you tend to find more that way!

Ugh, I hate that when I come here after a few days and see Sierah's discussion pushed so far down on the board. I am such an impatient person. I wished there was something LE could release that could connect that low life with some, even just one, of the unsolved murders in that area. I so hope that those video tapes, journals and pictures found can lead to closure for some family somewhere!

Ugh, I hate that when I come here after a few days and see Sierah's discussion pushed so far down on the board. I am such an impatient person. I wished there was something LE could release that could connect that low life with some, even just one, of the unsolved murders in that area. I so hope that those video tapes, journals and pictures found can lead to closure for some family somewhere!

I agree it's very disheartening and I have tried to keep the conversation flowing but I don't know how many people are even here anymore. Is anyone reading the boards anymore?

I am! I keep checking for anything new. :(

I'm here, just super busy with life, and have nothing to contribute at present. :(

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Following every post. <3 Beautiful Sierah <3 Praying for Sierah's Momma, Josh, and loved ones. - when I signed the petition at the fair I also picked up one of the little "Justice for Sierah" fliers, I keep it on my desk at work. I look at Sierah's beautiful smile and picture every day. -An update on the findings from the evidence collected would be nice! -

Im still here, reading. Nothing to contribute but Sierah is never far from my mind.

I am also here and reading EVERY post. I wish there was something more coming forth. I feel bad that we have nothing new to discuss and dread re-having the last reports as so often happens.

Sending special thoughts and and hugs to Jashrema and everyone else who knew Sierah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathangel333