WA - Dakota Walker, 18, shot to death, Thurston County, 20 Oct 2016 *Arrests*

im saving this link here because I search for any news every few days and it seems most articles who named the suspects are gone. this is the one I could find, and one of the suspects (bartosek) apparently is really named ackerman. odd that the names of the suspects are disappearing.

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/?p=38785

also, there were news stories w pix of these guys but they are gone.

yes it does.... im not even sure the kid was really willingly there.

See that whole domestic relationship thing and slave thing fits with that scenario I mentioned in the thread. I am telling you that makes the most sense to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I just question that he was into it period. he had a gf. I know he wouldn't be the first young gay teen who was closeted, but just doesn't seem the case here.

I dont think he was either. He most likely was younger then a consenting an adult when it started. Super sad!

I just question that he was into it period. he had a gf. I know he wouldn't be the first young gay teen who was closeted, but just doesn't seem the case here.
I agree and the use of the word slave in that one article was very profound and spokes volumes. Implies unwilling participant. So sad.

the mother said that several times. she said they called him "slave boy".

I agree and the use of the word slave in that one article was very profound and spokes volumes. Implies unwilling participant. So sad.

i just found a PM photo of him :( im sad that I saw it.

I hope justice is coming.

I checked subreddit for Olympia and didn't find anything new there either ( know I cant link it anyways) if anyone is better at searching reddit pm me.

there is still NO NEWS in this case!~!!!! its maddening!

This was moved from "identified"! Anyone else able to find any news???? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back