WA - Dakota Walker, 18, shot to death, Thurston County, 20 Oct 2016 *Arrests*

Those sex offender crimes links for Ackerman are now dead. Did you ever read anything about any of these losers cat fishing (luring) people via dating apps? I have a theory that they were part of a bigger ring of identity theft possibly based out of PA. Jonathan is smart, but I don't think he's the actual ringleader. He's currently locked up in Monroe in WA, and Vince is in Walla Walla. Vince is set to be released next year so time is of the essence to make a case if these guys were even indirectly involved in Logan's disappearance on May 19th 2016. Jonathan escaped the 25th, but it's Vincent and his wife who we're not 100% sure were around the 19th. Vince's wife's grandma has a property in Yelm WA she was supposed to inherit or something. That could be a key connection. If you look at Dakota's page he cries for help from Vancouver WA on Aug 4th 2016 he tags one person, C and another K as people coming to his rescue for whatever jam he was in. According to the podcast Vince says Jonathan left him and took all his clothes. In two months they would murder him. Sickening story.

i find this very interesting. i do know they were catfishing and that is how bartosek met walker. logan resembles dakota a lot.

Those sex offender crimes links for Ackerman are now dead. Did you ever read anything about any of these losers cat fishing (luring) people via dating apps? I have a theory that they were part of a bigger ring of identity theft possibly based out of PA. Jonathan is smart, but I don't think he's the actual ringleader. He's currently locked up in Monroe in WA, and Vince is in Walla Walla. Vince is set to be released next year so time is of the essence to make a case if these guys were even indirectly involved in Logan's disappearance on May 19th 2016. Jonathan escaped the 25th, but it's Vincent and his wife who we're not 100% sure were around the 19th. Vince's wife's grandma has a property in Yelm WA she was supposed to inherit or something. That could be a key connection. If you look at Dakota's page he cries for help from Vancouver WA on Aug 4th 2016 he tags one person, C and another K as people coming to his rescue for whatever jam he was in. According to the podcast Vince says Jonathan left him and took all his clothes. In two months they would murder him. Sickening story.

can u link dakota's fb? it is allowed as he was the victim.

Instead of last name Walker use Walken like the actor. He also used aliases on FB but that appears to be his real page as he has multiple friends from when he lived in Hawaii. Notice who is following him on his page too.
If someone can scrounge up those sex offenses Ackerman was charged with and link them it would be highly appreciated. One of the suggestions has been that Ackerman was running a scam luring gay and bi men to motels and stealing wallets/robbing them via dating apps as he traveled from PA to Cali, up through Oregon and into Washington. Vince pretty much confirmed that during his interview. He of course is a liar too, but court transcripts say Ackerman hooked up with Dakota in Oregon. Originally I had read LA. And in one of the newspaper articles it even said Ohio.

Last edited:
Instead of last name Walker use Walken like the actor. He also used aliases on FB but that appears to be his real page as he has multiple friends from when he lived in Hawaii. Notice who is following him on his page too.
If someone can scrounge up those sex offenses Ackerman was charged with and link them it would be highly appreciated. One of the suggestions has been that Ackerman was running a scam luring gay and bi men to motels and stealing wallets/robbing them via dating apps as he traveled from PA to Cali, up through Oregon and into Washington. Vince pretty much confirmed that during his interview. He of course is a liar too, but court transcripts say Ackerman hooked up with Dakota in Oregon. Originally I had read LA. And in one of the newspaper articles it even said Ohio.

where did u see VG interview? thank you!

can u send me the podcast?

Also just to clarify Vince's wife allegedly has a grandmother who lives/lived in the same part of Washington State (Thurston/Lewis County) In the podcast Vince says her name is Darlene and it's the city of Yelm, but like I said take everything he says with a grain of salt. Vince's wife's maiden name begins with an F and ends in Y if that helps sleuths in their ressearch. Jonathan's wild story says she was transporting drugs (pot/heroin) from Benton City WA to PA and side hustled on adult cam sites. He says she was present in her Subaru at the scene when Dakota was killed, and claims the gun used was taken from her grandmother. All of course hearsay until thoroughly vetted since Ackerman is a proficient liar and conman. But she does have a lengthy record with identity theft charges, and uses multiple aliases. Those are indisputable facts here, and very much put her into the mix as a possible player in these horrific crimes and the disappearance of Logan Scheindelman five months earlier in the same area.
RIP Dakota

thank u so much!! im glad other ppl remember Dakota
Thank you so much for being so invested in this! Dakota was a great friend of mine and we lived together while he was here in Ohio. I just now came across this pod cast interviewing the monsters that did this to him.

Thank you so much for being so invested in this! Dakota was a great friend of mine and we lived together while he was here in Ohio. I just now came across this pod cast interviewing the monsters that did this to him.
youre very welcome, it was heatbreaking and Im so sorry :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back