UID Victim: The Female Toddler, UP9704, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

I am Hispanic, Spanish, and native American and my family had my ears pierced within the first year of my life. I was also gifted necklaces and rings very young. I don't know why but this does seem to be a tradition in my family.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am Caucasian and my sister and I also had our ears pierced before we were one. The pediatrician actually pierced them for us . We also had gold jewelry before our first birthday . My dad is mostly Italian so that is possibly why my parents had us in jewelry.

https://www.longislandpress.com/201...ubbed-peaches-linked-to-gilgo-beach-killings/

Unidentified Murder Victim Dubbed ‘Peaches’ Linked to Gilgo Beach Killings

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/14/dna-discovery-reignites-long-dormant-serial-killer-case.html

The analysis, posted on a federal database this week, shows that a torso found stuffed inside a rubber bin at a state park in 1997 belongs to the same female victim whose skeletal remains were discovered, along with the remains of her young child, many miles away near a Long Island beach highway in 2011.

The woman whose torso was found in Hempstead park had been nicknamed "Peaches" by investigators because of a large heart-shaped peach tattoo she had on her chest. The torso was discovered stuffed in a plastic tub, covered by garbage bags.

So we know 'Peaches' is the toddler's mom and they would have last been seen in 1997. Hopefully the pair can be identified now.

https://www.longislandpress.com/201...ubbed-peaches-linked-to-gilgo-beach-killings/

Peaches-696x388.jpg

Clockwise from top left: A photo of a peach tattoo discovered on a woman's torso found in Hempstead Lake State Park in 1997, a tub that the torso was found in, a photo of where the discovery was made and a close up of a pillow case found with the remains (NCPD photos).

A hiker found Peaches’ remains stuffed in a black plastic bag inside a green Rubbermaid container in a wooded area of the park off Park Drive in Rockville Centre on June 28, 1997. A maroon towel and a dark-colored apparent pillow case adorned with flowers were found with the torso. Investigators said that Peaches was black, between 20 and 30 years old and had a surgical scar indicating that she had a Cesarean section, but her head and some of her limbs have yet to be recovered.

I was going to say Tiffany Westford should definitely be looked into more, then when down a rabbit hole looking for her mother Marie Catherine Dominique and think I may have found her...under the small snippet on charley project it mentions the mother was Haitian and may be out of the country. I found a woman, same age(48) and with an additional surname. What are the chances of someone having the same name, being the same age and living somewhere her Haitian Creole would be similar to the language spoken there?

I can't seem to figure out how to copy over a post to a different thread. I know there is a way, I just can't remember how to do it. If someone knows and wouldn't mind sharing that would be great!!

Anyway, I thought this might be a significant coincidence as someone else mentioned that their might be a a connection with Mickey Mouse as the LISK registered the tracer phone to Mickey Mouse.

So, I found a post by a WSer referencing a Mickey Mouse blanket. (see post attached) I was also following a lead in an effort to identify Darling Doe and happened upon this. I thought it might be too much of a coincidence to not post. I haven't followed up on it yet to see where it goes~~it might be a rabbit hole, but thought it might be worth mentioning.

April 21, 2008~~~FRANKFORT, Ky. — After the murder, the body was swaddled in bed sheets and a Mickey Mouse blanket. It was placed in a van, driven far from any road in rural Henry County and dumped in a narrow creek bed, just as another July day was dawning.

http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news210.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture+4.PNG
    Capture+4.PNG
    46.2 KB · Views: 149
I was going to say Tiffany Westford should definitely be looked into more, then when down a rabbit hole looking for her mother Marie Catherine Dominique and think I may have found her...under the small snippet on charley project it mentions the mother was Haitian and may be out of the country. I found a woman, same age(48) and with an additional surname. What are the chances of someone having the same name, being the same age and living somewhere her Haitian Creole would be similar to the language spoken there?
I went down that rabbit hole too...LOL
I read somewhere else that she was located in Haiti and then went missing again or at least that is how I understood it.

I went down that rabbit hole too...LOL
I read somewhere else that she was located in Haiti and then went missing again or at least that is how I understood it.

From my finding I found a person with the mothers name mentioned on the website for a newspaper circulated in Mauritius. On a side note, websleuth rabbit holes take up far more of my time than I am willing to admit to LOL.

Could the gold jewelry be Haitian jewelry?
Tiffany Susan Westford (missing at age 2 in 1993 from amityville ny) and her mother are missing (Marie Catherine Dominique(missing at age 29 since 1993 from same). Neither have been heard from since although suspected to have left the country.

Has Tiffany Westford (2 year old reported missing from Amityville in 1993) been officially excluded as baby Doe? Forthelost reads that her father reported her missing and in the company of her mother. My question is, has the jewelry been shown to him to see if he recognizes it and has a DNA between the remains found of baby Doe been compared to the father's for either a match or exclusion?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8479/0/

Has Tiffany Westford (2 year old reported missing from Amityville in 1993) been officially excluded as baby Doe? Forthelost reads that her father reported her missing and in the company of her mother. My question is, has the jewelry been shown to him to see if he recognizes it and has a DNA between the remains found of baby Doe been compared to the father's for either a match or exclusion?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8479/0/

Good possibility but the father should know his wife or ex wife or mother of his child had a tattoo with some odd looking peaches on her body. Unless she got it after she was with him.

(First sip of coffee this morning, so forgive me if this post isn't very well thought out.)

It has always seemed highly improbable to me that a toddler would just disappear without anyone noticing or reporting it. Adults take off on their own...toddlers don't. I was thinking about that yesterday, and wondering if I had someone missed something in all of these missing toddler cases I've looked at as possible matches for Baby Doe. So I went back to my files and took a second look. That second look brought me back to Tiffany Susan Westford.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/westford_tiffany.html

Tiffany would have been a little older than Baby Doe, assuming she did die at the same time as Peaches (which we don't know), but a parental abduction case is exactly the kind of case we should be looking for here, imo. Family, friends, neighbors of a missing child taken by a parent would not be looking for a deceased child...they would be looking for a child who was alive and age progressed. This could explain why no one has come forth to claim Baby Doe.

A strange coincidence in the Westford case...Marie Catherine Dominque, Tiffany's mother, had worked as a certified nursing assistant. Her body was found in Hempstead. Curiously enough, CPH's father served as the administrator of a nursing home in Hempstead.

Not saying anything here is related, but it's something that makes me want to know more about Marie Catherine Dominque. Unfortunately, I'm hitting on nothing where she is concerned. :(

(First sip of coffee this morning, so forgive me if this post isn't very well thought out.)

It has always seemed highly improbable to me that a toddler would just disappear without anyone noticing or reporting it. Adults take off on their own...toddlers don't. I was thinking about that yesterday, and wondering if I had someone missed something in all of these missing toddler cases I've looked at as possible matches for Baby Doe. So I went back to my files and took a second look. That second look brought me back to Tiffany Susan Westford.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/westford_tiffany.html

Tiffany would have been a little older than Baby Doe, assuming she did die at the same time as Peaches (which we don't know), but a parental abduction case is exactly the kind of case we should be looking for here, imo. Family, friends, neighbors of a missing child taken by a parent would not be looking for a deceased child...they would be looking for a child who was alive and age progressed. This could explain why no one has come forth to claim Baby Doe.

A strange coincidence in the Westford case...Marie Catherine Dominque, Tiffany's mother, had worked as a certified nursing assistant. Her body was found in Hempstead. Curiously enough, CPH's father served as the administrator of a nursing home in Hempstead.

Not saying anything here is related, but it's something that makes me want to know more about Marie Catherine Dominque. Unfortunately, I'm hitting on nothing where she is concerned. :(

I wholeheartedly agree with all you say. When I first came across Tiffany on this thread I had shivering thought that parental abduction is perfect scenario how NOT to report mother missing. LE would be looking for villain mother rather then victim and if anything happened to mother "on the run" with baby hubby would not be their first suspect as opposed to if he reported her missing. It also spares him of making up any funky story how she went missing...

DQN as you have submitted someone recently, would you be so very kind to submit Tiffany Susan Westford as match suggestion for Baby Doe and Marie Catherine Dominique as match suggestion for Peaches?

Tiffany has been suggested too many times over the years, lets find out once for all! (her links are in my copy paste above)
I can't for a few reasons as follows:
The mother is not among the missing in "Missing Persons" in the Doe Network or Namus. There has been an arrest warrant issued for custodial interference.
Baby Doe associated with Peaches is not listed in Namus or Doe Network. The key to Baby Doe identity is finding out who Peaches is. Therefore everyone should concentrate on the identity of Peaches.

When a submission is made all of the case numbers have to be entered from the missing or the unidentified. We can not do that in this case.

For argument sake : When the mother Marie Catherine Dominique abducted Tiffany, I don't see her staying in the Long Island area for 4 years trying to hide. Peaches body was discovered June 28, 1997, she was murdered within 3 days prior, so we have to assume so was Baby Doe.
Tiffanys mother Marie Catherine Dominique was 40 at the time she abducted her, in 1997 she would have been 44. Peaches was described as being between the ages of 16-30. The authorities believe she left the country with Tiffany or is hiding out living in a Haitian Community in the states.

Here is the form for future use to submit matches 2nd link. The 1st link are match making tips.

http://www.doenetwork.org/matches.php

http://www.doenetwork.org/forms/inde...945274?lang=en

I can't for a few reasons as follows:
The mother is not among the missing in "Missing Persons" in the Doe Network or Namus. There has been an arrest warrant issued for custodial interference.
Baby Doe associated with Peaches is not listed in Namus or Doe Network. The key to Baby Doe identity is finding out who Peaches is. Therefore everyone should concentrate on the identity of Peaches.

When a submission is made all of the case numbers have to be entered from the missing or the unidentified. We can not do that in this case.

For argument sake : When the mother Marie Catherine Dominique abducted Tiffany, I don't see her staying in the Long Island area for 4 years trying to hide. Peaches body was discovered June 28, 1997, she was murdered within 3 days prior, so we have to assume so was Baby Doe.
Tiffanys mother Marie Catherine Dominique was 40 at the time she abducted her, in 1997 she would have been 44. Peaches was described as being between the ages of 16-30. The authorities believe she left the country with Tiffany or is hiding out living in a Haitian Community in the states.

Here is the form for future use to submit matches 2nd link. The 1st link are match making tips.

http://www.doenetwork.org/matches.php

http://www.doenetwork.org/forms/index.php/945274?lang=en

DQN thank you for looking deeper into Tiffany's case and for all the effort. This just proves that parental abduction cases do hinder the ways to be matched to missing person cases as technically they, in this case Marie Catherine Dominique, is not officially "missing".
Small correction - Marie was not 40, but 29 when she "eloped", which is higher end of the age range of Peaches, but still possibility.

I guess that leaves only one way to be submitted, through NamUs, suggested Tiffany Susan Westford (https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8479/1/) to be compared to Baby Doe.

DQN thank you for looking deeper into Tiffany's case and for all the effort. This just proves that parental abduction cases do hinder the ways to be matched to missing person cases as technically they, in this case Marie Catherine Dominique, is not officially "missing".
Small correction - Marie was not 40, but 29 when she "eloped", which is higher end of the age range of Peaches, but still possibility.

I guess that leaves only one way to be submitted, through NamUs, suggested Tiffany Susan Westford (https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8479/1/) to be compared to Baby Doe.

Sorry about the age discrepancies, when I researched it further, one of the news agencies said she was 40 at the time of the abduction.

The one thing that keeps nagging at me is the toddler - and excuse me if this has been considered and dismissed in another discussion, I just haven't seen this possibility mentioned anywhere. Over time the presence of the toddler (and the talk of the party house) has made me change my thinking from girls having one fatal encounter with the killer to girls that were unknowingly in the killer's presence enough times, through trips to the "party house", that someone wouldn't question taking their child with them to meet this person. Just speculation, but as bad as all the murders are, the toddler has been the most haunting part of this entire case for me.

As for the jewelry, I'm about as Anglo-Saxon as a person can get and my daughter's ears were pierced before she was two, but she only wore small studs. I know many Caucasians who have done the same. What struck me as odd about the jewelry is the size of the earrings. Children wouldn't normally wear earrings that size except in certain cultures. In addition to the other cultures that have been suggested, I will add that my cousin is married to a woman from India and this appears to be a common practice there from the pictures he has shown me. Also, for the jewelry to be discovered after being exposed to the elements for so long and not be green at all (or completely, as costume jewelry would be) leads me to believe it's actual gold, which would also be indicative of the cultural factor. Just my thoughts on the whole culture thing regarding the jewelry since I have seen similar but not exactly the same points offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It interests me that the toddler was not dismembered, but her mother was. Also the toddler was left with her blanket correct? These two things lead me to believe that the mother was the target and the toddler was collateral damage and viewed as a burden. It also tells me that possibly the killer wanted only to make an example of the mother, yet not the child, b/c the mother was dismembered. I kind of feel like the child was just "there" when the mother was murdered and the killer just had to rid of the child somehow. I've wondered often if the child was murdered before being left off the side of the road or if she passed away due to the elements :( How did the child die? This would tell us much about her murderer.

Also, I'm not positive that peaches and the toddler are victims of LISK. I've been thinking more along the lines of a domestic relation or someone who was associated with the mother on a daily basis. Why would Peaches Doe be left with her tattoo (LISK presumably removes tattoos) and other items of evidence like the rubbermaid tub and pillow covers AND the toddler left with jewelry and a blanket, yet her killer made sure to obscure her identity by dismembering her? I think Peaches was intended to be found with some identifying features to leave an impression on those who knew her, but could not come forward. It could have been a pimp wishing to intimidate his other working girls or drug runners.

I don't think LISK would be so disorganized to leave Peaches like that and also have the added burden of murdering her while her child was with her. Also LISKS proven victim profiles are typically young women who appear to be caucasian (the 4 in burlap). *However he could have made exceptions to this early on with his first victims b/c he was less savvy and had to choose victims of opportunity/anyone high risk regardless of race.*

as far as the race of the toddler and mother, I tend to think biracial black and white. JMOO :)

It interests me that the toddler was not dismembered, but her mother was. Also the toddler was left with her blanket correct? These two things lead me to believe that the mother was the target and the toddler was collateral damage and viewed as a burden. It also tells me that possibly the killer wanted only to make an example of the mother, yet not the child, b/c the mother was dismembered. I kind of feel like the child was just "there" when the mother was murdered and the killer just had to rid of the child somehow. I've wondered often if the child was murdered before being left off the side of the road or if she passed away due to the elements :( How did the child die? This would tell us much about her murderer.

Also, I'm not positive that peaches and the toddler are victims of LISK. I've been thinking more along the lines of a domestic relation or someone who was associated with the mother on a daily basis. Why would Peaches Doe be left with her tattoo (LISK presumably removes tattoos) and other items of evidence like the rubbermaid tub and pillow covers AND the toddler left with jewelry and a blanket, yet her killer made sure to obscure her identity by dismembering her? I think Peaches was intended to be found with some identifying features to leave an impression on those who knew her, but could not come forward. It could have been a pimp wishing to intimidate his other working girls or drug runners.

I don't think LISK would be so disorganized to leave Peaches like that and also have the added burden of murdering her while her child was with her. Also LISKS proven victim profiles are typically young women who appear to be caucasian (the 4 in burlap). *However he could have made exceptions to this early on with his first victims b/c he was less savvy and had to choose victims of opportunity/anyone high risk regardless of race.*

as far as the race of the toddler and mother, I tend to think biracial black and white. JMOO :)

I agree, it seems like the child (just like the mother) was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Since they've never released a cause of death on the child I keep going back to her being smothered. Once the body had decomposed, smothering wouldn't leave a trace to be able to determine the cause of death.

What trips me up (and I don't want to get too deep in this discussion in this thread as it may belong elsewhere) is the child being so neatly and cleanly preserved like the first four girls, while the mother was potentially one of the girls that were dismembered. These are two completely different personalities that derive pleasure in completely different ways, so it would be odd to have someone kill by both methods. Even if someone wouldn't dismember a toddler, it would be strange for them to take the time to wrap and the body instead of just tossing it or putting it in a tub.

Oh - and I remembered one other big lightbulb that turned on for me that may explain the death of the child as well as why some care seems to have been taken in how she was disposed. The question about why the child was killed kept nagging at me and wouldn't leave me alone, but earlier today it finally hit me. As has been speculated many times before, I really, really, really think this child knew the killer on a first name basis, for whatever reason (insert your own speculation - related, party house, friends, etc.), but the reason this would matter so much to the killer is since the child was old enough to be talking there's a really good chance she would be able to say the name of the person that killed her mother. Plus, after killing the mother this person couldn't very well suddenly have a kid - especially if the mother and the child were known acquaintances of the killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyway anyone can post a list of people that have been ruled out

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen