IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone must recognize this creep. After all, he must be someone's son. He could be someone's brother. He might be someone's uncle. He must be someone's neighbor. He could be someone's co-worker.
The voice, the clothes, please someone recognize this creep

Ya know he could be from anywhere usa.
His family may not even associate with him and has not for a long time.
He's a ghost as I see it .
I don't think anyone in the Delphi community knows who this is.
Unless there is DNA and he has DNA on file he won't be caught.
Jmo

There are no words to express the sadness, fear and outrage I feel as I follow this case and try as hard as I can to be of any help. I'm a trained psychoanalyst (35 years) and was hoping I might be able to harness some of that training for this case.

Recently I started thinking about the date, Valentine's Day, and decided to focus on that. I read a great deal about the origin of the holiday, with religious beginnings to St. Valentine. On some of the sites I read, discussion/comment sections followed. I was trying to discover any odd postings from February 13th or 14th. There were some, and I called the tip line. I would say that one was clearly psychotic, with rumination about hating humans, etc. from February 14, 2017. Anyone with extra energy or interest could assist in this if so moved, as there are many sites to cover.

Have you considered becoming a Verified Professional?

I wrote to the editor of the Carroll County News site this morning to see if they will allow everyone to view their site until the BG is caught. At least so we can read the articles and share them. We will see. This is in regards to the article no one could read last night.

I came across something rather interesting while on FB. There is a photo journalist who was covering the 2/14 search for Abby and Libby in Delphi. He posted several pictures taken during that time. And he gives a detail about an observation he made that I've not seem mentioned in MSM before. Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/jkyle.keen...7780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&pnref=story

And, I did clear this through an admin 1st as I wasn't sure if ok to share.

I think this guy would go in some dark dive bar. Sit and drink cheap beers.
Hope they have gone to these dives if there are any around. There has to imo cause they are everywhere.

I am reposting the following quotes from a previous thread.

I had the privilege of brainstroming on several threads with our late great "Foxfire". I miss him so much. He wore so many hats a fireman,advocate for victims,SAR member the list goes on.

DeDee who was a fellow collaborator on many threads with Foxfire reposted the following from an earlier thread. 'In my opinion it had 'thought provoking insights' that I felt it was worth reposting.

I highlighted in bold & snipped posts in a few places.

:cow:

DeDee said:
DeDee

RSBBMFS Wonderful post, KzooMI. I hope you do not think rude of me for snipping portions, due to emphasis and highlights.

KzooMI said:
Originally Posted by KzooMI

Mostly a lurker, haven't posted since the Teleka Patrick case, but here are my random thoughts:

1. The FBI response to this case screams it is even more than it first appears. This isn't them sending a few agents to assist, they have nearly two dozen agents directly helping and who knows how many more assisting behind the scenes. This isn't a normal response. Neither is using electronic billboards across the entire country. <>

2. <> "G'down the hill" which is a clear instruction, not someone giving directions to a person that is looking for something. At this point, he is in control, no question in my mind.

3. <> my ears identify him as at least semi-local to the area.

4. My hypothesis is that Libby was using Snapchat to video Abby when BG started to approach. Libby pans the camera to the right to capture BG in her shot, inadvertently leaving just a sliver of Abby's jacket in the shot. I believe the incident escalated instantly for this reason: if Libby even had 5-10 seconds to do anything else, it seems she would have immediately sent the video snap to her story. <>

5. Does anyone know if there was any significant search the night of their disappearance? <>

6. Some have hypothesized victims may have been removed from the area and subsequently brought back to be dumped. While not impossible, I can't fathom why BG would leave with them and come back. Even if there was not a full out search that night, surely LE or others were at least driving around the area more than normal. If BG abducted the victims only to bring them back later, it is a powerful statement that he wanted the victims to be found quickly, almost thumbing his nose at LE.

7. <> Also because the search continued even after the victims were found, implying a visual identification was not 100% possible even though less than 24 hours had passed since these poor girls were last sighted.
DeDee said:
KzooMI,
<snip>
This is where the FBI can find their guts and glory in tracking this BG and any accessories to the crime. The official search was stopped on Feb 15 at 2:00am. The dogs and other forensics were busy at the CS on private property and in the creek, ie. The scene was then turned over for a SAR attempt that included volunteers and law enforcement. Volunteers followed a set of footprints to locate the bodies at 11:45, iirc., on Feb 15. By 12:15, their little bodies are discovered.

I've tried completing the puzzle of the deaths but two major pieces are missing. LEO have the UnSubs DNA. That is not debatable. In the least, LE knows the gender and ethnicity of the UnSub while they await the full profile. Libby's grandfather is correct. Libby did not go gently into that good night. LG fought her killer and possibly had his DNA under her nails and there is the sex angle thingy that we don't want to discuss because it is difficult to process it all at once.

I know what evil can live in the hearts of man. He enjoyed every moment spent with the girls. BG saw them as any other wild game he hunts for his diet. Now, BG is Hunted by the FBI like a Mad Dog Killer. The FBI, they don't mess around. Trained professionals are working the phone lines for tips. Every call is kept confidential. No one will ever know. Each tip is important.

I came across something rather interesting while on FB. There is a photo journalist who was covering the 2/14 search for Abby and Libby in Delphi. He posted several pictures taken during that time. And he gives a detail about an observation he made that I've not seem mentioned in MSM before. Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/jkyle.keen...7780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&pnref=story

Exceptional find!! I had read 'rumours' the clothes were found in the creek and the girls were found naked nearby :(

Oh my... thank you for discovering that detail. That is definitely something new. Horrible, so horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that just answered my question.

From your link -

"From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby. To walk in a place that a murderer had walked only a handful of hours earlier is extremely upsetting, but as journalists it is part of the business that simply needs done to tell the news of our area. Photos by J. Kyle Keener / Pharos-Tribune copyright 2017"

Now that I have to leave for a number of hours the thread is surely going to blow up... I'm glad it will get new life but so sad at all the speculation that is sure to ensue.

RIP Abby and Libby.

Question- at what point is it safe to say the BG is not an Indiana RSO with DNA on file?
How long would it presumably take to cross reference RSO from Indiana that have DNA on file with any possible DNA left? ( For arguments sake let's pretend that useable DNA was left behind in some form)

Here's the reason for my odd question- I'm a fact driven person, I like to deal with stuff that is fact and then base any opinions or theories from the facts. I personally don't like wild speculation. It's just the way my brain works.

I know it is way confusing and there are discrepencies on where some past news links have located the bodies. CNN has it looking like it is slightly West of the bridge in the link below and our own case map has the bodies north east of the bridge.

IMO I think our case map is correct but it should be verified if we can check it to be sure.

Here is CNN link that shows it in a different location than our case map.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/us/indiana-missing-girls-bodies-identified/

Here is our case map that shows the location of bodies

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=40.587919856397924,-86.64010950129278&z=15

I think a lot of people have gotten confused which side of the bridge is the North side and which is the South side.

The reason it is easy to get confused is most of the pictures are taken looking straight down the bridge.

Here is how to tell which end is which.

Go to the case map link and zoom in and then locate the marked spot labeled "Monon High Bridge". Zoom way in to see the trestles. Then pan north and south to get an idea of the length of the bridge on both sides.

The bridge has one end which drops off to the land right away as soon as you get over the water and the other side of the bridge has a longer part of the bridge before you can get to the ground.

The side that has the shorter side with the trestles stopping is actually the
Count me among the 'Directionaly Challenged'.

I found your explanation very helpful also, and I appreciate your taking the time to post that most excellent description!

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

Someone mentioned another case earlier where WS members were able to identify a T Shirt logo that turned out to be an important lead for investigators, and I also remember another case here where someone found the brand of a sheet (I think it was a sheet) that was found with an unidentified body.

So, the fanny pack or shirt of our guy ... it really does look like a logo when you blow up the area. It seems to have at least two lines that look like a V that possibly extend downwards to form an X. I attach the manipulated portion that I came up with yesterday again, but feel free to use the original photo to play around with it some more and possibly make it clearer.

Some have made a guess already yesterday - American Eagle. I have looked at 100s of pictures of this brand yesterday but were not able to find a fanny pack or shirt by this company that has this logo right there where it is on BG's picture. Anybody else have more luck?

View attachment 111705

I think I found the right one, these are Eddie Bauer fanny packs. The placement of the logo is also rare and where BG's is exactly too. Let me know what you think!
223b5e779ea47e4762f860c2f776c383.jpg
53614190c8dd8616a86dfcd1eb315e3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exceptional find!! I had read 'rumours' the clothes were found in the creek and the girls were found naked nearby :(
I had read those rumors, too, which is why I further speculated sexual assault. I just was not sure the validity but this blog seems to verify that. :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Definitely jives with the rumors :(. This monster needs to be caught!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu