AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

I literally LOL'd when I read that part. Even had flashbacks of the blue dress dancing photo and Fusion.... She hasn't changed one iota. Not one. That's ALL I take away from this "interview".

I think that's what just gut punched me - the absolute pathology - why that surprises me I don't know. But rest assured, in my own way, I am just as pathological - my reaction today was the same as it was that day in July 9 years ago - complete and abject revulsion - completely incensed. What may surprise me most is how utterly visceral my emotions are after all these years. NO QUARTER

And all the staged Edgar Allan Poe poetry books on her dresser in the photos...... She hasn't changed one bit. Still manipulative, immature, and self-absorbed. I hope she reads along here during her "internet research."

She is so utterly self absorbed that I would be shocked if she didn't read here.
She probably googles herself ten times a day, muttering "I don't give a s*** about what anyone thinks about me, I never will' like some lunatic mantra. Basking in her 'fame'.

And I'm sorry, but this is comedy GOLD.

She added: "Cops lie to people every day. I'm just one of the unfortunate idiots who admitted they lied."

Lawls. As if she had a choice in the matter. Her lies were so prolific, and so BAD, there really wasn't any other option.

"Cops tend to victimize the victims." Ya think?

UGH.

The infamous hallway walk with to her office at Universal. :floorlaugh: Yeah, she was victimized. Riiiiiiight.

Seriously, I have to laugh at Casey's chutzpah. I do. She's a flippin' joke and waste of space on this planet. Psychopathic narcissist defined.

Please no one misinterpret my lol's - I will forever grieve for Caylee. :heartluv: In fact, I am 100% sure we all grieve far more deeply than her mother even pretends to do. That's a fact. I simply refuse to allow Casey to get under my skin any longer. I won't give her that much power.

I don't think anyone will misinterpret the lol's (except CA, perhaps, but who cares what she thinks)

I have to laugh for 2 reasons - one, to keep from screaming at the lack of justice for sweet Caylee, and two, because her 'mothers' hubris is so over the top that it's hilarious. Goodness help me, but it just IS.

I like how she got tripped up when she was asked what she was untruthful to the cops about. She could easily have said the obvious, known lies about where she worked and so forth. But she was thrown, probably thinking about the BIG lies that have never been explained. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is a sociopath. She has to guess how she's supposed to feel. She thinks she should not sleep well at night if she were not guilty, but doesn't get that anyone who lost a child would not sleep well at night in general. Especially a small child who died and you have "no idea how". Please

The AP story doesn't mention the part in the audio where she claims Cindy kissed them goodbye and when she woke up Caylee was gone and George was the last to have her but she doesn't know what happened to her but she "did what she was told". What a nut

I caught that part.
Well she just gave a differing or added account of the story.
Now, she is stating that she and Caylee saw Cindy the morning of June 16, 2008? that Cindy kissed them both goodbye before she left for work?
That is not what Cindy stated all along nor what she testified to.

Cindy stated she left for work early, before 7am, and that everyone in the house was still asleep. She even went as far to say she could hear them breathing through the door. The reason she left earlier that day was because the usually had meetings on Mondays.

Also, the computer searches indicate Casey was active on her computer by 7:52am. she went onto her password protected MySpace account
She also logged onto he AIM account to chat.

Timeline, good refresher.
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm

I woke up to the sound of her voice this morning and a rush of pure hatred rolled over me. I'm still nauseous from seeing her again and I quickly turned the channel as I have no desire to hear her lies ever again. My granddaughter was the same age as Caylee and I became a little too involved emotionally in that trial.

But I truly believe in Karma and justice eventually being served on that poor excuse of a human being. I refuse to call her a mother because she wasn't one. I can only hope as much pain and fear is someday served to her as she served to Caylee. And I hope she has nightmares nightly about what is coming to her cause it will catch up to her eventually.

Her saying that she sleeps pretty good at night tells it all...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

By the way, I noticed at the beginning of the Daily Mail audio file linked by Strawberry the reporter refers to a "series of recorded interviews to the Associated Press.."

I am assuming that means there are more to be released. Oh yay. Not.

Her signature drinks?

Oh Casey! You are SUCH a celebrity.... oh my God....:gaah:

I caught that part.
Well she just gave a differing or added account of the story.
Now, she is stating that she and Caylee saw Cindy the morning of June 16, 2008? that Cindy kissed them both goodbye before she left for work?
That is not what Cindy stated all along nor what she testified to.

Cindy stated she left for work early, before 7am, and that everyone in the house was still asleep. She even went as far to say she could hear them breathing through the door. The reason she left earlier that day was because the usually had meetings on Mondays.

Also, the computer searches indicate Casey was active on her computer by 7:52am. she went onto her password protected MySpace account
She also logged onto he AIM account to chat.

Timeline, good refresher.
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm

That's right Cindy said she heard them, not that she said goodbye.

Just to verify; Casey did not appear live on morning shows today correct? Just the audio of her?

I haven't been to the Today Show website but I think I listened to the one on the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288656/For-1st-time-Casey-Anthony-speaks-case.html

'I can empathize with OJ Simpson'

She should just marry OJ; he may get out of jail this year. Then he can get jealous because she loves the attention of men, and he can try to get away with murder again, and then he can end up in jail again. The world would be done with both of them once and for all. Isn't that horrible for me to think?!!!

And I'm sorry, but this is comedy GOLD.

She added: "Cops lie to people every day. I'm just one of the unfortunate idiots who admitted they lied."

Lawls. As if she had a choice in the matter. Her lies were so prolific, and so BAD, there really wasn't any other option.

"Cops tend to victimize the victims." Ya think?

UGH.

She keeps bringing up George being a cop and uses that to add to her cops are liars etc...excuse
Was she even born during the time he was a police officer? I don't think so.
If I remember correctly, George was a police officer in Ohio for about 10 years, then left the police force, went into car dealership then family moved to Orlando around 1989.
George was employed as a Security Guard for most of her life, right?

She should just marry OJ; he may get out of jail this year. Then he can get jealous because she loves the attention of men, and he can try to get away with murder again, and then he can end up in jail again. The world would be done with both of them once and for all. Isn't that horrible for me to think?!!!

Love this plan.

Two birds, one stone.

:gaah: is about all I can say right now ... :gaah: !

JMO but the first thing that came to my mind is: Is she pregnant :gaah:

And how much $$$$$ did she get paid for these interviews because IMO, no way did she do these interviews for free :gaah:

:wave:

She should just marry OJ; he may get out of jail this year. Then he can get jealous because she loves the attention of men, and he can try to get away with murder again, and then he can end up in jail again. The world would be done with both of them once and for all.
Isn't that horrible for me to think?!!!

:thinking::thinking:

RBBM: . . . . . :drumroll: Nope !

:wave:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads