AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

She's never going to pay for Caylee's death, But I am content in knowing the entire world despises her. She'll never have no life where she will feel safe. For that, I am thankful.
No worries tulessa. She will pay. In this life or her next....she will pay. We all pay.

Hi Strawberry
Yes, its been a while.

My double shot espresso was not enough this morning after my ears were assaulted by what I witnessed on The Today Show with CA and her AP interview.
So, was she paid for the photos?

No doubt. I wonder if it was that producer Jim Lichtenstein. Is he still with Today?

Anyone here her long pause when she was asked what she was untruthful about? She's not as good as she used to be rolling those lies like lighting off her tongue. I hope someone gets a statement from George. And I hope George sues her.

I can't recall, but did Casey's father George say he saw both Casey & Cayley leave that morning or afternoon?

She is inferring again that because she was asleep, and Cayley was in the pool with her father, blah blah blah .

What did George Anthony say at trial about the last day he saw Cayley?

Don't remember if his testimony changed at trial but he always said he was watching the Food Network and Casey came out with Caylee as if she were going to work, and he said goodbye to them. The clothes he described did not match what Caylee was found in but who knows what happened after Casey left...

Someone on Twitter said something like so your kid was murdered, the murderer is still out there and you sleep well at night...I think it's in the Twitter Moments

Okay I was already staying home sick from work today. Little did I know I was about to feel worse. Ugh.

My family to this day won't mention her name around me because they "don't understand why I'm so emotional about it."

You guys get it. She's so awful. She still doesn't know what happened? The only words I ever want to hear from her are "I killed Caylee and now I'm going to pay to stay in prison forever."

Why did I even click that link?

So she talks to George even though she blames him? Yes, I'm sure that's why they don't mention Caylee's name, and I'm sure they don't know why (and they aren't) there would be emotions around a dead toddler (sarcasm).

I have become a Gramma since all this has happened. My beautiful little granddaughter is now the exact age Caylee was when she was murdered in cold blood. As I look at my own little grandchid, feel her, listen to her, smell her, delight in her, cuddle her, take care of her, giggle with her, play dollies with her...my horror at this story today is magnified beyond my comprehension. How could anyone...her parents, the prosecution, the lawyers, the judge, the jury have allowed this obvious psychopath to go free? My God.
(And omg...squirrels?!)

And all the staged Edgar Allan Poe poetry books on her dresser in the photos...... She hasn't changed one bit. Still manipulative, immature, and self-absorbed. I hope she reads along here during her "internet research."

Did you catch the statement of how men were attracted to her "long, dark locks and petite frame, and often pay for her signature drinks...."

*GAG*

Well good. I was just wondering the other day, 'Is FCA still a lying, manipulative biznatch?'
Not surprisingly, the answer is yes. Yes, of course she is.

Some things are forever.

Love that she can empathize with OJ. She's a piece of work.

I guess Casey watched the Jodi Arias trial, she has now developed a "fog" and doesn't remember even her own lies.:gaah:

Of course she doesn't have a problem sleeping at night, she didn't have a problem when Caylee's body was lying in the swamp either.

The AP story doesn't mention the part in the audio where she claims Cindy kissed them goodbye and when she woke up Caylee was gone and George was the last to have her but she doesn't know what happened to her but she "did what she was told". What a nut

And I'm sorry, but this is comedy GOLD.

She added: "Cops lie to people every day. I'm just one of the unfortunate idiots who admitted they lied."

Lawls. As if she had a choice in the matter. Her lies were so prolific, and so BAD, there really wasn't any other option.

"Cops tend to victimize the victims." Ya think?

UGH.

Well good. I was just wondering the other day, 'Is FCA still a lying, manipulative biznatch?'
Not surprisingly, the answer is yes. Yes, of course she is.

Some things are forever.

Love that she can empathize with OJ. She's a piece of work.

The other day when we heard from Judge Perry I thought, something's up, we're going to hear from her.

Did you catch the statement of how men were attracted to her "long, dark locks and petite frame, and often pay for her signature drinks...."

*GAG*

I literally LOL'd when I read that part. Even had flashbacks of the blue dress dancing photo and Fusion.... She hasn't changed one iota. Not one. That's ALL I take away from this "interview".

So Casey doesn't know what happened to her daughter and she's totally fine not finding out? She didn't murder her but doesn't want to find out who put her baby in a swamp?

I became a mom since this trial. I despised her before, but, knowing now firsthand what being a mom is like, I wouldn't spit on fire to put her out. She is a disgusting human, who should have never had the HONOR of being a mother. Poor Caylee deserved so much more. And maybe, once upon a time, the same could have been said about Casey in regards to her upbringing. But when you have a child, you set your baggage down, you leave selfish behaviors behind, you strive to give your child the best life you can. Not try to pawn them off on others so you can keep doing you. I can honestly say, I have not regretted one single time staying home with my child vs. going out. This chick makes me so mad. You got away with murder. Slink away silently until you finally answer to your maker. You didn't deserve to be a mom. You did deserve prison. [emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re audio: Are y'all referring to the one posted on the Today Show website? Or is there another one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back