WA - Dakota Walker, 18, shot to death, Thurston County, 20 Oct 2016 *Arrests*

ok. does anyone know if/how I can get court minutes from this county? the MSM has nothing.

ok. does anyone know if/how I can get court minutes from this county? the MSM has nothing.
You might need to actually request through the county clerks office or do a Freedom of Information Act but to my knowledge they can redact things and may not give you the full file or what you ask for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I just want to know whats going on :(

You might need to actually request through the county clerks office or do a Freedom of Information Act but to my knowledge they can redact things and may not give you the full file or what you ask for.

It isn't possible they have already been sentenced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IDK. I've looked for the court dockets but have found nothing.

ETA: I should add, that is because there is a hefty fee to request the court records.

It isn't possible they have already been sentenced?

Dependimg on county back log they are in jail till they get a court date or trial date (which is why some get time served). Then they sit in jail afterwards til sentencing then sent to whatever prison or correctional facility to serve time minus how long they served jail time.

If they have both been in county jail then it stands to reason til they get a court date or trial date or are awaiting sentencing.

If they have both been in county jail then it stands to reason til they get a court date or trial date or are awaiting sentencing.

True. They will both certainly be given lengthy prison sentences. But, it appears we would need to purchase court records to find out any court appearances/trial dates, motions by the defense, and any other details on the case.

dang it!!! im dying to know whats going on.

I have not asked the mom on his memory page. I just wait and hope she posts.

IDK. I've looked for the court dockets but have found nothing.

ETA: I should add, that is because there is a hefty fee to request the court records.

I know lol I used to be a CO. I was wondering if its a small county or something. being sentenced that fast on murder one is unheard of though!

Dependimg on county back log they are in jail till they get a court date or trial date (which is why some get time served). Then they sit in jail afterwards til sentencing then sent to whatever prison or correctional facility to serve time minus how long they served jail time.

which is killing me! why nothing in the news? poor Dakota.

True. They will both certainly be given lengthy prison sentences. But, it appears we would need to purchase court records to find out any court appearances/trial dates, motions by the defense, and any other details on the case.

I know lol I used to be a CO. I was wondering if its a small county or something. being sentenced that fast on murder one is unheard of though!
But thats what I was saying could take years.

Still thinking of you Dakota!!! So much love ❤️

both suspects still in custody, VG on murder. ackerman aka bartosek is booked under david capron and has a forgery case, the murder case and an escape hold by the US marshal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back