VA VA - Keir, 34, & Chloe Johnson, 8 mos, Hampton, 30 April 2017

Bumping for her and the baby. Where are they :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electronic billboards going up for missing mother and child
Electronic billboards are going up across Hampton Roads in an effort to find a missing Hampton woman and her infant daughter.

(...)

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Keir and Chloe or any information that will assist police is encouraged to contact the Hampton Police Division at 757–727–6111 or the Crime Line at 1–888-LOCK-U-UP. Tipsters can also send an anonymous tip via text message to the Crime Line by texting “HAMPTONPDTIPS plus your tip” to 274637 (CRIMES).

Just got this alert, :(.
5278879e85bbe46170f8ae534ab5cd40.png

I see this alert was issued on many MSM sites, yet the NCMEC sites says that there are currently no active Amber Alerts.

Aren't they the "official" site when it comes to Amber Alerts? Why would this not be posted on their site right away?

AMBER Alert issued for Hampton baby reported missing last week

In a statement issued Thursday, Hampton police say recent developments in the case led investigators to believe that Keir and Chloe were possibly abducted. The AMBER Alert does not identify an abductor. The police division said they could not provide any additional details “due to the sensitive nature of the ongoing investigation.”

http://wavy.com/2017/05/11/amber-alert-chloe-johnson-hampton/

AMBER ALERT Issued For Missing And Endangered Mother & Daughter
OnMay 11, 2017, the Hampton Police Division partnered with the Virginia State Police in the issuing of an AMBER Alert for 8-month-old Chloe Johnson.

The Hampton Police Division considers all Missing Person cases extremely important. Our top priority when investigating a Missing Person case is to reconnect all family members as quickly as possible.

Chloe Johnson was last seen in the company of her mother, Keir Johnson, on April 30, 2017. Her mother, Keir Johnson, is also listed as a Missing Person. They were known to be operating a 2013 black Kia Optima, four-door sedan bearing the Virginia license plate of VAW-2197. Due to recent developments in the investigation, we believe that Keir and Chloe were possibly abducted and an AMBER Alert has been issued in hopes of safely locating both Keir and Chloe Johnson.

Keir and Chloe’s family are concerned due to the length of time that has passed since they last had contact with them. It is out of the norm for Keir to be gone for an extended amount of time and to not make contact with family or friends.

The Hampton Police Division is encouraging anyone that may know or that may have seen or heard anything regarding the disappearance of Chloe and Keir to contact them at 757–727–6111 or call the Crime Line at 1–888-LOCK-U-UP where they can choose to remain anonymous.
https://hamptonvapolice.org/amber-a...g-and-endangered-mother-daughter-ca72fa71f17e

Just saw the Amber Alert and came to see if it had been posted here. So worried for this mom and baby. :(

Where does it say the mother is possibly the suspect? It didn't read that way to me.

Agreed, it seems they are putting the alert out for the child and including the mom might be abducted as well, hope they come home soon..

Where does it say the mother is possibly the suspect? It didn't read that way to me.

If you click on the mother's pic, it opens up with a red banner across the bottom with white lettering: suspect

The latest from MSM:

Chloe and Keir may have been abducted by someone. Police aren't able to say if the possible abductor is male or female.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/ambe...police-believe-girl-mother-abducted/439139088

__

Chloe Johnson was last at 1900 Hastings Avenue in Hampton, VA.

The alert says police believe the infant was likely abducted by an unknown female and may be traveling in a 2013 black Kia Optima with a Virginia license plate of VAW-2197.

Chloe Johnson's mother, Keir Johnson, may also have been abducted.

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/...cle_19b68b43-1c51-51f2-8c7f-7de9c337f9d1.html

___

Johnson is known to drive a black 2013 Kia Optima with the license plate VAW-2197.

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/a...cle_58cfdee2-edf8-5c35-91c2-3407cad45801.html

I've seen nothing to support these thoughts (so I could be completely wrong!), but maybe they have footage from a surveillance camera that shows Keir + Chloe being carjacked or they have received a tip from an eyewitness that leads them to believe that Keir & Chloe's movements may be being controlled by someone else. Since they may have been unable to ID this other individual, the best they can do is ask the public to look out for Keir, Chloe & their car.

Praying for their wellbeing and safety.

e8f63f709d7f80fe1f5467c85075dd35.png

Police holding a conference at 2pm today

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members