Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fiancé called right when I was watching and now I can't find it. Let me search. I missed more then half of the news update to listen to my man chatter about what he will get at Costco over 3x. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin Rollason‏Verified account @KevinRollason 6m6 minutes ago

Homixide Sgt Wes Rommel says man last seen with Thelma Krull had access to house in area of Kimberley and Grey #wfp

[video=twitter;890604791390285825]https://twitter.com/BrittAtGlobal/status/890604791390285825[/video]

"I don't think it's possible that they walked a mile, or a long distance" said Sgt Rommel "there was a location very close by" #ThelmaKrull

BBM

Kevin Rollason‏Verified account @KevinRollason 12m12 minutes ago

Wpg police believe Thelma Krull was attacked by a man at Civic Park and forcibly taken to Kimberly and Grey St. Appeared in distress #wfp

Did they just come across this information now? How? If not why wait on it?

We knew about the large Native guy with bowl cut (or dew rag) but not that he was thought to live nearby and at which intersection. Also did not know about altercation.

[video=twitter;890606522052431873]https://twitter.com/ctvkaren/status/890606522052431873[/video]

"Investigators believe that on July 11 shortly after she arrived at Civic Park at approx 08:00 a.m. she was involved in a physical altercation with a male and was forcibly removed from the area"

BBM

So I missed the presser. Did this guy have a car or did he just grab her and pull her away?

So I missed the presser. Did this guy have a car or did he just grab her and pull her away?

What I understood - I did not hear all - LE appear to have reason to think that she was like dragged to a house nearby.

Winnipeg Police Press Release:

http://www.winnipeg.ca/police/press/2017/07july/2017_07_27.aspx#thelma

Thelma Krull Investigation - Update: C15-145099

Thelma Krull was last seen on July 11, 2015 in the East Kildonan area. Investigators believe the following are likely circumstances surrounding her disappearance:

-Investigators believe that Thelma Krull was the victim of a crime.

- Investigators believe that on July 11, 2015, shortly after she arrived at Civic Park at approx 8:00 a.m. she was involved in a physical altercation with a male and was forcibly removed from the area.

- Investigators further believe Thelma was observed with this male in the area of Kimberly Ave. and Grey St. and that she appeared to be in distress.

On July 11, 2015 this male would have had access to a residence in the immediate vicinity of Civic Park and specifically the area near Kimberly Ave. and Grey St. where he was last seen with Thelma KRULL. This male may have been living in the area.

The suspect is described as:
- Indigenous male in his forties,
- 5’6” – 5’8” in height
- Heavy build, weighing approximately 270 lbs. with a large stomach and a chubby face.
- Dark hair with a bowl-style cut going straight across the forehead, or possibly wearing a dark coloured skull-cap or beanie on his head.

BBM

I do think I heard LE say that he had access to a car but I could be wrong. I will have to listen again when I get a chance.
Maybe it's access to the residence I'm thinking.

I do think I heard LE say that he had access to a car but I could be wrong. I will have to listen again when I get a chance.
Maybe it's access to the residence I'm thinking.

If he had a car, Police does not mention it in the press release.

[video=twitter;890612959738712064]https://twitter.com/globalnews/status/890612959738712064[/video]

GlobalNews.ca

UPDATE: Winnipeg Police release composite sketch of man being sought in relation to the disappearance of Thelma Krull

With video of SGT Wes Rommel giving an update, first part of presser, no questions.

More info, but I feel like I understand less. They released the description of the man many months ago, but now they give a fairly specific address......how do they know that without knowing who the guy is? Doesn't seem like any more evidence has been uncovered so I am thinking an informant of some kind has come forward. Thoughts? MOO. I hope TK's family can get the answers they have been looking for all of these years....

Rommell said they’ve exhausted their attempts to identify the man in the sketch in their investigation efforts and feel it is now “prudent” to release the sketch to the public.

“We’re asking all the people of Winnipeg, but we specifically want those people that live or lived within the area of Civic Park to look very closely and pay attention to this composite,” Rommell said, “and think about the people that were living or were somehow associated to this area in July 2015. If anyone thinks they recognize this individual ... we want them to contact us.”

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2017/07/27/police-release-sketch-in-krull-case

“This male may have been living in the area at the time or may have been temporarily staying in the area for a night or a weekend or on a temporary basis. But ultimately, we believe he had access to a property in that area on that morning.” Rommell wouldn’t get into specifics on Thursday, but said the evidence to support Krull’s abduction largely came from a witness who provided “bits and pieces” of information over a period of time to police.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2017/07/27/police-release-sketch-in-krull-case

More info, but I feel like I understand less. They released the description of the man many months ago, but now they give a fairly specific address......how do they know that without knowing who the guy is? Doesn't seem like any more evidence has been uncovered so I am thinking an informant of some kind has come forward. Thoughts? MOO. I hope TK's family can get the answers they have been looking for all of these years....

This is all very crazy to me. WHEN did LE know about all of this info? MY god, this poor woman has been missing 2 years now.....and only now you release a composite sketch of the perp and give specifics about location? mention of altercation? that poor TK appeared to be "in distress"? How would they know she "appeared to be in distress"? That would say to me that SOMEBODY saw something. How long ago did this "someone" come forth? My God, it's been 2 years now......what are the odds that this perp still lives/resides/frequents this neighborhood? I would be so upset and furious if I were the family, for it to take this long for this info to finally be released to the public. WTH?

[h=1]Winnipeg police release drawing of suspect in case of missing woman[/h]
image.jpg

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/winnip...of-suspect-in-case-of-missing-woman-1.3521585

I live nearby and must say I've felt from the beginning that the police have botched this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard