TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #4

Maybe he is hoarding his $$ to bail himself out. What keeps a person from obtaining a PD no cost to them, then having someone bail them out with funds possibly from selling their property, etc?

-As in a case by case? Please elaborate.
Do you know if they are still stalled on which County this will go to?
TIA

Sadly, this type of crime will continue because when you are dealing with people's emotions things can get very messy.

1. Choose a neutral location for exchanging the children for visitation.
2. Never be alone with the ex in a private place.
3. Keep your new relationships on the down low.
4. Even if you hate your ex, you once loved that person enough to marry him/her and they have people who love them and will suffer forever if they are taken away. You may not have any respect for your ex, but you should have some compassion for those who do love them dearly - like your children together.
5. Whatever misery you are currently suffering from the actions of an ex will pass and life will move forward. Hurt feelings and disappointment will pass.

Be happy, be kind - even if you don't feel either one - you will one day and it is worth the wait.

-As in a case by case? Please elaborate.
Do you know if they are still stalled on which County this will go to?
TIA
e
Sorry been a busy last few days. I have no idea regarding the location. I was ju thinking out loud regarding the PD comment and haven't even had a chance to check in here until tonite. Sorry, wish I had something new to add.

Actually, if there were sufficient perimortem wounds, forensic entomological decomposition could be accelerated. I'll pass on explaining the process as it's a bit graphic. Still releasing that information isn't really relevant.

e
Sorry been a busy last few days. I have no idea regarding the location. I was ju thinking out loud regarding the PD comment and haven't even had a chance to check in here until tonite. Sorry, wish I had something new to add.

Thank you, I will keep hunting for any updates!

Sadly, this type of crime will continue because when you are dealing with people's emotions things can get very messy.

1. Choose a neutral location for exchanging the children for visitation.
2. Never be alone with the ex in a private place.
3. Keep your new relationships on the down low.
4. Even if you hate your ex, you once loved that person enough to marry him/her and they have people who love them and will suffer forever if they are taken away. You may not have any respect for your ex, but you should have some compassion for those who do love them dearly - like your children together.
5. Whatever misery you are currently suffering from the actions of an ex will pass and life will move forward. Hurt feelings and disappointment will pass.

Be happy, be kind - even if you don't feel either one - you will one day and it is worth the wait.

This is good advice. However what Mr. McDowell has done is not normal behaviour, you might hate your ex and hate a new partner being involved in your children’s lives but you don’t commit murder over it. Millions of adult men and women have gone through this situation and do not kill their ex. I’m an only child and my parents went through the worst divorce you could imagine. My dad once crashed his car into a wall when he was full of rage at the sight of my Mum, it was so bad but he would never have killed her and vice versa.

Thank you, I will keep hunting for any updates!

Thank you!! much appreciated, I have a busy next few weeks, and Im always appreciative of updates!

Im bummed its so quiet...Hopefully when we hear how things are proceeding it will pick up again, I want to be able to see swift justice for her.

Thank you!! much appreciated, I have a busy next few weeks, and Im always appreciative of updates!

Im bummed its so quiet...Hopefully when we hear how things are proceeding it will pick up again, I want to be able to see swift justice for her.

-Nothing?! Seems to be that way across the channels...

Crime Watch Daily will be covering Crystal Mcdowell's case on their show tomorrow (Oct 6).

This is good advice. However what Mr. McDowell has done is not normal behaviour, you might hate your ex and hate a new partner being involved in your children’s lives but you don’t commit murder over it. Millions of adult men and women have gone through this situation and do not kill their ex. I’m an only child and my parents went through the worst divorce you could imagine. My dad once crashed his car into a wall when he was full of rage at the sight of my Mum, it was so bad but he would never have killed her and vice versa.

But sadly, it's a harsh reality that it does happen in divorces. In a perfect world, everyone goes their own way and lives their happily ever after in a divorce, but because of emotions, some people just can't do that. It doesn't make it right, but it happens and sometimes to the least likely people you would expect it to happen to. So being cautious, taking steps to keep yourself safe is only common sense in this world. IMO

The living room?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

-Did they just repeat the clip coverage? (CW39) I watched and it said to tune in tomorrow for the answers, etc.
-Are we to go off of the felony murder charge as final/legit?

Crime Watch Daily will be covering Crystal Mcdowell's case on their show tomorrow (Oct 6).

[video=youtube;kTUDRlRcBjE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTUDRlRcBjE[/video]

[video=youtube;1RUr9bJNWqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RUr9bJNWqc[/video]

Any Grand Jury indictment yet??

TIA! :wave:

Watching it now...before commercial break, detective said the case is all about secrets and double lives, she never saw anything like it before? Hmmm. Also, Paul was the main suspect for a while. Anxious to see what comes next.

The ex supposedly planned to propose again on the cruise. His daughter claims that Crystal was the one who wanted to get remarried. Also says Crystal had multiple affairs during the marriage so her father was resigned to the divorce. But finding out he was not going on cruise, plus the fact that Crystal was no longer going to support his lifestyle that seem to be the triggers LE think were the motives. Also he apparently took a bicylce with him when he left her body as they have video of a man cycling away from the area believed to be him.

^^^^all from 48 Hours tonight

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back