FL FL - Daytona, WhtMale 2128UMFL, 11-21, near pond, denim jacket, May'72

Emailed NamUs about Harmon Shay in regards to this case and MD case #4833
I'm thinking his date of disappearance conflicts with this case. If I'm reading the articles about his correctly, he most likely went missing after the Daytona JD was found.
Will keep everyone posted,

Emailed NamUs about Harmon Shay in regards to this case and MD case #4833
I'm thinking his date of disappearance conflicts with this case. If I'm reading the articles about his correctly, he most likely went missing after the Daytona JD was found.
Will keep everyone posted,

Thank You Alleykins!!!

I know this boy Thomas Meuse has been mentioned before.. but I came across this article which I had never seen before.. which makes me think now that maybe this John Doe could possibly be him.. Iam sure they have checked it out already but I thought I would post this here. On his poster it just said he went to the store to look for a present for his grandmother but the article paints a different picture. Iam posting some of the article below.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Hope-springs-eternal-for-teen-missing-since-1971-4912088.php

In August 1971, 14-year-old Thomas "Tommy" Meuse left his grandmother's Swan Street home in Schenectady with $3 or $4 in his pockets and walked a few blocks toward downtown to buy her a gift.

He never returned.

Stoddard, 67, and Peeney recalled Friday how Meuse grew up in Schenectady and attended the now-shuttered St. Columba's elementary school. The boy, who could be mischievous at times, lived with his mother in California for a few years before returning to upstate New York, said the sisters.

Stoddard, who is 10 years older than her nephew, said he was like a little brother.
James Meuse, who said he enjoyed a good relationship with his son, suspects that Tommy may have run away because he didn't want to return to the cramped trailer where his mother lived with her boyfriend and the man's son.

I came across this photo today and reminded me of the Daytona Boy.. I believe I posted the link to some of this photographer's photos before.. but I came across this one and I picture this is what the Daytona boy looked like..these were all taken at that Sweet Hearts skating rink in 1972-73... I wonder if the photographer even knows about this case

http://flavorwire.com/540816/vintag...hanging-out-at-a-rural-roller-skating-rink/35

Could this be Donald Dawson? He was being discussed on a Facebook group thread. As far as I know , he is still missing. Newspaper articles say that a skull found was positive identified as donalds, but apparently the newspaper is wrong.

Could this be Donald Dawson? He was being discussed on a Facebook group thread. As far as I know , he is still missing. Newspaper articles say that a skull found was positive identified as donalds, but apparently the newspaper is wrong.

sonz82 oh good thought!!. when did he go missing? Would you mind posting a photo and info on him here. thank you so much!!.. I have not heard of Donald Dawson I don't know if anyone else here has.. it would be great to have the info on the thread.. thank you

Donald, from Alsip, was last seen on November 3rd 1971 when he was walking from school on blue island (near Chicago).

21272192_1566748283364185_7231249657513313145_n.jpg

Do you have any links for Donald Dawson? I tried looking him up but there are two pilots (brothers) who went missing during either Viet Nam or WWII, one of the has the same name, so that's all I'm getting (look up pilot Daniel Dawson, he was HOT)

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/197424928/
You have to subscribe to a free trial to read the article though.
I was able to see snippets of it, this stands out from the article;
. The mother had reported Donald missing at 10:40 p. m. Wednesday. Donald is described as 4 feet, 5 inches tall; weighing 65 pounds. He has brown eyes and hair and a fair complexion. When last seen he was wearing a blue-green shirt and trousers and a brown hooded jacket.

side by side by side they look very similar but I don't think the height and weight is close.
Donald isn't listed as missing on any sites so not sure how I would submit him.

I would still submit the possibility to NamUs with the info you have on Donald and provide any links you can. That's what I did for Harmon Shay. I sent another inquiry about him, but haven't received any replies yet. I think at the very least they will pass the information on to investigators to look further into it.

side by side by side they look very similar but I don't think the height and weight is close.
Donald isn't listed as missing on any sites so not sure how I would submit him.

I would submit him if I were you..its a really good find sonz82!..I was thinking about the height and weight.. well if he was a teenage boy don't they grow in spurts? he could of grown after he left? It could be him.. I can no longer see the image of him I don't know what happened?

LA - LA - Alan Bourque, 19, New Orleans, 9 Feb 1970
I came across Alan Bourque and thought about this UID. I know Alan is abut older but I also know at first the UID was thought to be older. I saw the photo of Alan and he went missing in Louisiana and this guy ended up in Florida . I thought it's worth a shot. His photo seemed similar to me

I would submit him if I were you..its a really good find sonz82!..I was thinking about the height and weight.. well if he was a teenage boy don't they grow in spurts? he could of grown after he left? It could be him.. I can no longer see the image of him I don't know what happened?

I will try to find more info, I don't know if he is still missing or not
He really does resemble the sketches though.

It's hard to say how teenage boys grow, it differs from person to person. Some boys I went to school with hardly grew at all, others grew about a foot within 3 months.

I will try to find more info, I don't know if he is still missing or not
He really does resemble the sketches though.
its crazy but I still have not been able to see the photo you posted.. for some reason it does not show up on my computer. where is that photo from?

its crazy but I still have not been able to see the photo you posted.. for some reason it does not show up on my computer. where is that photo from?

I can't see the picture either...would like to see him. (thanks sonz82)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back