NC - Lauren Hugelmaier, 29, stabbed to death, Raleigh, 1 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Still nothing on the docket for M.Phelps - November15, 2017

Thursday, 11/16/17, and there is Nuttin' honey!

You are SO good borndem! :clap:

I'll have to give you other threads that have sit silent for awhile.... you know.... patiently :waiting: for updates!

Thanks again for checking! :seeya:

Still nothing out there on the docket for Mr. Phelps.

And you're quite welcome, Niner!!

:eek:nline:........:dunno:......... :highfive:

PS Love that turkey!!

Big, fat nothing on the docket for M.Phelps - November 21, 2017

Again - :tyou: for keeping up this thread with updates.... well, actually "no" updates! very much appreciated!

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!

As of November 25, 2017, a big fat nuthin'

As of December 01, 2017, another big fat nuthin'

:waiting:

:tyou: again borndem!!

You're quite welcome, Sleuthin' bud Niner! :)

And goose eggs for today, Monday, 12/04/2017.

Not a pea-picking word on Phelps today, Tuesday, 12/05/2017.

Goose eggs for breakfast, lunch & dinner on Monday, 12, 12/11/2017.

Nothing on the docket for that weirdo today, Tuesday, 12/12/17

I did check, and he's still cooling his crazy heels in the Wake County Jail. No bond for him. I'll bet his fellow jailies think he's one weird dude.

Another _______ for Mr. Phelps today, Friday 12/15/17

The mother posted on Lauren's Facebook memorial page they were in court December 14th, 2017. I wonder why you didn't see on the docket? Could they have sealed all proceedings? I am surprised more details have not leaked, if anything from other inmates in the jail?

The mother posted on Lauren's Facebook memorial page they were in court December 14th, 2017. I wonder why you didn't see on the docket? Could they have sealed all proceedings? I am surprised more details have not leaked, if anything from other inmates in the jail?

Don't know how I missed it since a court date for an individual is out there several days before & often several days after the specific court date. There are, however, "administrative" dates when the judge, prosecutors & defense attorneys meet to determine dates for a trial -- making sure that all persons can attend for a number of consecutive dates (when it is a criminal trial to allow jury selection, probable length of trial, court holidays or other days when court is not in session, etc., etc.) The defendant does not have to be there at these meetings. Dunno. I could have somehow missed something...

I did miss checking on the 13th & 14th, so maybe it was a late-scheduled session of some sort. I wonder what went on in that session?

You are too funny on your updates everyday borndem! :lol:

Hmmmm.... wondering "why" you didn't see anything on the 15th?!! :thinking:

Me, too, Niner.

I just checked today, Tuesday, 12/19/17, and nothing under District or Criminal calendars for M.Phelps for Wake County Courts.

I just have to say borndem

:yourock:

and a

Merry Christmas

To ALL!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics