OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

In my opinion, there is no serial killer here. The autopsy results came back, and...

-Lynch and Sayre overdosed
-Himelrick drowned, likely a suicide (people commit suicide a lot close to the New Year)
-McCrary killed Claytor

Lemons and Trego are still missing, but we literally have no evidence a crime has occurred in regards to them. It's entirely possible they're living on the streets. Or they overdosed. Or they were murdered. But we don't have any evidence to point to anything there.

There is no cover-up, no serial killer roaming the streets. Just women who tragically lost a battle with drug addiction. And one single murder victim.

Just my two cents.

Check out the Facebook page The Scioto County Candor and there is a new article today that explains a lot. The article even references the murder of Jennifer Shepherd back in July 2013.

In my opinion, there is no serial killer here. The autopsy results came back, and...

-Lynch and Sayre overdosed
-Himelrick drowned, likely a suicide (people commit suicide a lot close to the New Year)
-McCrary killed Claytor

Lemons and Trego are still missing, but we literally have no evidence a crime has occurred in regards to them. It's entirely possible they're living on the streets. Or they overdosed. Or they were murdered. But we don't have any evidence to point to anything there.

There is no cover-up, no serial killer roaming the streets. Just women who tragically lost a battle with drug addiction. And one single murder victim.

Just my two cents.
Wait. Lynch and Sayre weren't they naked? One wrapped in a blanket? I am going to go back over all the info to be sure but how do you overdose then get rid of your clothes? I will post this them start from the beginning again.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Bradalucas....yes they seem related....especially since 3 with gunshots. I work in a tough part of Dayton as well but these are north of the city. Hoping they figure some things out. Gunshots here are not uncommon but three in same area is very odd.

Also here in Middletown (30 minutes south) there are missing women which is a very odd occurrence....lived here a long time and never heard this here before.

I just searched to see if there were any more recent Middletown missing Women and found this:

Middletown police looking for woman reportedly held against her will

Officers were called to the residence of Julie Kakaris’ father on Tuesday afternoon on a report that she was possibly being held against her will at an apartment complex.
Paul Bilunka said he received messages from his daughter on Monday that two to three men were holding her in an apartment and forcing her to do drugs, according to the police report. She asked him to pick her up because she was scared, but in a later conversation she asked him not to do so.

Officers checked possible addresses given to him by Bilunka, but was unable to locate her.

http://www.whio.com/news/crime--law...held-against-her-will/EeDgw6UxLhDL99TRdDY5EP/

Thread for Julie: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...dletown-13-March-2018&p=14001071#post14001071

Wow! Thanks Gardner...I live here and didn't know. Thanks for seeking.

Unfortunately there is very little info on her case. :(

Anything you can contribute to her thread would be great. There's such a gap in time between 2005 and 2016 that Deborah's case may very well be completely unrelated to the missing women of the past 2 years. Then again, she could be the first victim of a SK who spent a decade in prison for other crimes (or was absent from the area for some other reason). :scared:

Law enforcement officials are on the scene in Miamisburg searching for evidence in connection to another woman Chelsey Coe who went missing.

Six women have been reported as missing within a 35-mile radius.

The missing women include Brandy English who was last seen last year in May. Amber Whitmer is from Springfield and went missing a month later in June. Amber Flack disappeared last year in September. Melinda Miller went missing in February. Michelle Burgan was last seen in May. In September, Coe was reported missing from Miamisburg.

http://www.fox19.com/story/38085332...rg-property-to-investigate-missing-woman-case

Missing in Springfield: Search for woman brings memories of 3 open Clark County cases

Investigators in the region are digging to search for the body of a missing woman, and the effort evokes memories of three women still missing from Springfield.

Here’s information on those cases: Amber Whitmer, Amanda Ward-Romine and Michelle L. Rice

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/...sing-from-springfield/pfEqMBduPU5fe2VYx7f56J/

Theres more than those, how far back do you want? And how many miles worth?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think staying within 50 miles is best for now? I don't really have any ideas about how far back it should go though, thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aoajanw
Back