OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

While not likely, it is possible/plausible that they ingested whatever drug, then stripped before they died. They could’ve even stripped before they took the drugs. Depends on how quickly they lost consciousness.
If one happened to be s serial killer its clear how certain people are viewed by LE across the United States. More effort goes into solving murders if you aren't a prostitute. If you are a college kid by the 3rd death warnings are going out and LE scramble to find the killer. What was it LE said when the grim sleeper was at work? No Human Involved when they would find another woman killed? Not all LE will say that but way to many are thinking it. Instead of saying its a prostitute killed how about saying it is a human being killed.
These different clusters of missing Ohio women do we know if there is a connection?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

I was thinking of Middletown as being the centerpoint since the 6 recent missing are from Middletown or near there. I see that Dayton is only about 25 miles away so I guess Dayton cases could factor in.

What about Springfield? It's under 50 miles and there was a press conference today about a prisoner being a POI in several homicides there.

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/...lty-unrelated-killing/tQ03jDLGDXYgujsqkzUpkJ/

SPRINGFIELD —
UPDATE (May 4): Prentiss Rashan Hare, serving a life term for one killing in Springfield, is a person of interest in several Springfield homicides, the Clark County prosecutor told a news conference Friday afternoon.

Law enforcement officials are focusing on Hare, 37, to possibly connect him with several unsolved homicides that have occurred in Springfield since he became a resident in 2008.

Those officials have his DNA and said they are working to see if it matches any evidence gathered from the crimes scenes of the unsolved homicides.

County Prosecutor D. Andrew Wilson said they believe Hare killed Tiffany Chambers and Michael Frazier, both Jacksonville, Fla., residents, and three other people.

What about Springfield? It's under 50 miles and there was a press conference today about a prisoner being a POI in several homicides there.

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/...lty-unrelated-killing/tQ03jDLGDXYgujsqkzUpkJ/

SPRINGFIELD —
UPDATE (May 4): Prentiss Rashan Hare, serving a life term for one killing in Springfield, is a person of interest in several Springfield homicides, the Clark County prosecutor told a news conference Friday afternoon.

Law enforcement officials are focusing on Hare, 37, to possibly connect him with several unsolved homicides that have occurred in Springfield since he became a resident in 2008.

Those officials have his DNA and said they are working to see if it matches any evidence gathered from the crimes scenes of the unsolved homicides.

County Prosecutor D. Andrew Wilson said they believe Hare killed Tiffany Chambers and Michael Frazier, both Jacksonville, Fla., residents, and three other people.
Aren't these the girls that were missing/ found dead before the Chillicothe girls?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SPRINGFIELD —

IDK. Not to split hairs, but Google says it's 51.3 miles: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Mid...740c175881afbb!2m2!1d-83.8088171!2d39.9242266

There could be a connection to Springfield cases, I suppose. The 50 miles is just a guideline Bessie gave us. I think that could be flexed by a few miles, give or take ;)

JMO.

Tiffany's remains were found in Green County though, near Dayton.

I don't really have a strong opinion one way or the other if she should be included. However, based on the timeline given in that article the POI in Tiffany's case was already in Prison by the time Tiffany was found (May 2016). If I'm understanding that correctly, then the POI in her case could not be responsible for the missing Middletown women after May 2016. Would the theory be that Tiffany is a victim of someone other than the named POI?

ETA: Sorry just went and read her thread again and now I'm not sure if he was in prison when Tiffany's remains were found. I'm not sure on how her case could fit with Middletown, but if there is a connection I hope LE will find it with this new investigation.

I don't really have a strong opinion one way or the other if she should be included. However, based on the timeline given in that article the POI in Tiffany's case was already in Prison by the time Tiffany was found (May 2016). If I'm understanding that correctly, then the POI in her case could not be responsible for the missing Middletown women after May 2016. Would the theory be that Tiffany is a victim of someone other than the named POI?

ETA: Sorry just went and read her thread again and now I'm not sure if he was in prison when Tiffany's remains were found. I'm not sure on how her case could fit with Middletown, but if there is a connection I hope LE will find it with this new investigation.

I was just thinking he wasn't that far from the area and if he could be responsible for 5 murders in the Springfield area, maybe he committed murders elsewhere.

She is from Middletown but her friend said she dropped her off in Columbus.

ETA: actually it’s Portsmouth. My bad.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Columbus is too far for this one. It was agreed to stay within 35-50 miles. But it might fit in somewhere else, Ohio has no lack of serial killers unfortunately.

Unfortunately Columbus is too far for this one. It was agreed to stay within 35-50 miles. But it might fit in somewhere else, Ohio has no lack of serial killers unfortunately.

For real. I have professional connections to some of the women from Chillicothe. I also have professional connections to Middletown.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmholden913
Back