OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

We had a whole page of posts discussing this but they seem to have gone "poof" :confused:

@Tricia can you please look into what happened to this thread? The first page of posts seems to be gone. Thank you.

We had a whole page of posts discussing this but they seem to have gone "poof" :confused:

@Tricia can you please look into what happened to this thread? The first page of posts seems to be gone. Thank you.
It has been recently alerted, is known to Tricia and it is in work. Hoping it may be soon resolved!

Here is the latest list of Southwestern Ohio's Serial Killer's murder victims who have either been found or currently remain missing...

1. Brandy English - Middletown OH - Missing May, 2016
2. Amber Whitmer - Springfield OH - Missing May, 2016
3. Amber Flack - Middletown OH -Missing Sept, 2016
4. Lindsay Bogan - Middletown OH -Missing Sept, 2015 Found July 2016
5. Melinda (Oney) Miller - Middletown - Missing Feb 1st, 2016
6. Michelle Burgan - Middletown OH - Missing May 17th, 2016
7. Chelsey Coe - Miamisburg, OH - Missing Aug, 2016
8. Jasmine Wadsworth - Huber Heights, OH - Body Found June 21, 2017
9. Amanda Fella - Miamisburg, OH - Body Found July 27th, 2017
10. Deanna Pendergast - Kettering, OH - Body Found Sept 15th, 2017
11. Krystal Garcia - Dayton, OH - Body Found Sept 25th, 2017
12. Kathleen Driscol - Dayton, OH - Body Found Jan 12th, 2018

brandy english.JPG amber whitmer.JPG amber flack.JPG WCPO_Lindsay_Bogan_Middletown_Missing_1458082120450_34103359_ver1.0_640_480.jpg melinda.JPG Burgan-Michele.JPG chelsey coy2 web_20180501234402.jpg 1_030415FacesOfWomen.JPG

So far, none of the half a dozen Law Enforcement agencies currently investigating these murders and missing women are calling this the work of a Serial Killer. There appears to be NO collaboration between these local law enforcement agencies and all of these murdered or missing victims are being investigated as individual cases (not-related). Another disturbing fact in regards to these cases, all of the victims have known drug use and prostitution in their backgrounds.

The public, friends and family members of these women have pleaded continuously for any information in regards to not only the whereabouts of the missing women, but also answers in what happened to their loved ones, and are ALL these somehow related? As far as my current knowledge in regards to these cases, law enforcement is yet to setup a task force team to investigate these cases as the possible work of a serial killer. As a local resident of SW Ohio, what concerns me the most, is the 35- 50 mile radius in which ALL these women have been abducted and found murdered.

Once again, there appears to be a connection to these victims in regards to 3 major interstates that run through these areas. I-75, I-71, I-70, as well as State Route 4. Which are Major Trucking Lanes along these areas where the individuals have been found missing, or their bodies dumped.

There‘s something wrong in the state of Ohio...

How Ohio's DNA collection law is missing thousands of profiles
Thousands of DNA profiles, including for those accused of rape, crimes against children and other violent crimes in Ohio, are missing.

They’re missing from state and national crime databases because, contrary to state law, police and courts are not collecting them.

Cybervampira,

Thanks for sharing that article. I couldn't agree with you more about the state of Ohio. My wife and I have been living here for about five years and this state has some serious legality issues. As I shared in my post earlier, I can't imagine how the family members of these victims don't keep from pulling their hair out, at the very least. I am still at a loss for words why local law enforcement in Dayton, Springfield, Middletown, Miamisburg, Huber Heights, and Kettering have not taken a more in depth look in regards to the possibility of these murders being somehow related?

Quick geography of the landscape here, practically all of these cities share the same border and our adjacent to one another, all connected by major interstates. It's NOT rocket science, or is it? Not to mention, all the victims are age related from late 20's to early 40's with a majority of them in their 30's. Same color of hair, same height and weight, and almost ALL of the them the same race. It screams Serial Killer.

Finally, there has been a documentary titled, "Gone: The Forgotten Women of Ohio." This documentary addresses another 6 missing women just north of these towns in a town called, " Chillicothe." Guess when? Summer of 2015 into 2016. And once again, the theory of a possible trucker involved because of the major interstates running through ALL of these cities.

Thanks for posting that article,

Happy Sleuthing,

Clyde

Lindsay Bogan (#4) was friends with Brandy English (#1).
Middletown woman helping police in Lindsay Bogan case now missing

MamaTiger,

Thanks for posting this article, I actually hadn't read this one yet. I don't know what to think in regards to their friendship? However, what I do know is, they both had been witnessed standing down on Central Ave. near downtown Middletown. This is significant, because at one time or another a majority of these victims walked the downtown Middletown area looking for drugs and johns. In the second article I have attached from 2013, it mentions Amber Flack, who coincidentally is one of the women still missing.

Also, believe it or not, when they found Lindsay Bogan's body they had already closed the case and had to re-open it. Betty P on here said it best, "This is shocking and infuriating."

Finally, I posted a map here of where the body of Lindsay Bogan was found. Remember, in a(n) earlier post I mentioned 3 major highways, and THE major state route that runs through ALL of these towns? Murder investigations in Ohio and the resolution to these cases are less than 5%. Not very comforting for these victims family members.

Discovery of bones re-opens Butler County missing persons cases

Middletown prostitution sting nets 11 arrests

Happy Sleuthing,

Clyde

Attachments

• 8100 Keister Rd - Google Maps.pdf
    250.6 KB · Views: 6
I have mapped out all of the locations associated with the Southwestern Ohio Serial Killer. All victims bios are complete with photos of where they were last seen, or where their bodies were recovered. I have also included the Major Interstates and Highways which make this area a(n) fruitful place to hunt.

Southwest Ohio's Serial Killer's Victims Map - Google My Maps

Happy Sleuthing,

Clyde

Here is the latest list of Southwestern Ohio's Serial Killer's murder victims who have either been found or currently remain missing...

1. Brandy English - Middletown OH - Missing May, 2016
2. Amber Whitmer - Springfield OH - Missing May, 2016
3. Amber Flack - Middletown OH -Missing Sept, 2016
4. Lindsay Bogan - Middletown OH -Missing Sept, 2015 Found July 2016
5. Melinda (Oney) Miller - Middletown - Missing Feb 1st, 2016
6. Michelle Burgan - Middletown OH - Missing May 17th, 2016
7. Chelsey Coe - Miamisburg, OH - Missing Aug, 2016
8. Jasmine Wadsworth - Huber Heights, OH - Body Found June 21, 2017
9. Amanda Fella - Miamisburg, OH - Body Found July 27th, 2017
10. Deanna Pendergast - Kettering, OH - Body Found Sept 15th, 2017
11. Krystal Garcia - Dayton, OH - Body Found Sept 25th, 2017
12. Kathleen Driscol - Dayton, OH - Body Found Jan 12th, 2018

View attachment 149606 View attachment 149607 View attachment 149608 View attachment 149609 View attachment 149610 View attachment 149611 View attachment 149613 View attachment 149614

So far, none of the half a dozen Law Enforcement agencies currently investigating these murders and missing women are calling this the work of a Serial Killer. There appears to be NO collaboration between these local law enforcement agencies and all of these murdered or missing victims are being investigated as individual cases (not-related). Another disturbing fact in regards to these cases, all of the victims have known drug use and prostitution in their backgrounds.

The public, friends and family members of these women have pleaded continuously for any information in regards to not only the whereabouts of the missing women, but also answers in what happened to their loved ones, and are ALL these somehow related? As far as my current knowledge in regards to these cases, law enforcement is yet to setup a task force team to investigate these cases as the possible work of a serial killer. As a local resident of SW Ohio, what concerns me the most, is the 35- 50 mile radius in which ALL these women have been abducted and found murdered.

Once again, there appears to be a connection to these victims in regards to 3 major interstates that run through these areas. I-75, I-71, I-70, as well as State Route 4. Which are Major Trucking Lanes along these areas where the individuals have been found missing, or their bodies dumped.

Dear Clyde,
Obviously I am a new member on here, but I read your trucker theory on your profile page and I must say I was intrigued. I am also from Ohio, and I happen to be a Police Officer. I won't say which department, but I will say I am affiliated with one of the agencies you named in this post. First off, I want to commend you for your theory involving all of the victims somehow being related. I agree, and I know there are two other officers' I work with that agree with both you and I on this being, "The work of a Serial Killer."

You are also right in your assumption there has been NO Collaboration between departments. Each of these cases are worked on, by a case by case basis. One of the main reasons for the departments working on these cases individually is because each department wants to be the one to "solve" their own case. I won't mention any particular department by name, but they have stated that two of the cases aren't related. I assume they are mentioning this to avoid panic within the local community referring to these cases as a possible, "serial killer" suspect.

I like the map that you put together on here, and how you linked the cases to the major highways. I am NOT entirely sure that an over the road truck driver is responsible, but it may be a local truck driver who is home every night and on weekends. But it does make sense, and the link to the highways being easily connected for travel purposes to commit the crimes and then to easily flee the scene and be in another city within minutes is actually brilliant on your part.

I would venture to say that you more than likely have a background in law enforcement or are former military? I promise in the future, if I get any new information on these cases I will share the information with you on one of your threads. I will periodically check in from time to time to see if you have posted anything else that may help us in solving these investigations.

Yours Truly,
John Doe

How can you proclaim "Southwestern Ohio's Serial Killer's murder victims" when, afaik, no LE has done so, and thus there is no MSM naming a SOSK serial killer? It sounds official yet the OP lacks an official imprimatur. The way I read TOS here, it should.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Averagemale
Back