ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over the statement by Klein, that Jessica broke down during an interrogation and said she knows Deorr's location. What scenario would prevent law enforcement from breaking her?
The law.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He might not have come up to the surface if his clothing got snagged on something underneath that body of water.
Poor little Raul, tragic.

Eventually he would have come to the surface. The gasses from decomposition would have caused it even if clothing was snagged.

I won't get graphic but Laci Peterson's torso still surfaced despite being weighted down with concrete anchors on all 4 limbs and her head.

So many of the media links won't work for me now, so hope gliving won't mind me c/p ing this post as this is what I remember being stated back then.

08-18-2015, 10:07 PM#21 gliving
Just the facts, ma'am

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local...race/30262877/

Listen to this video describing how the floor of the reservoir is full of deep silt. I guess one can see to the bottom easily but under that is a deep muddy mess.
Bumping for TheTruthWillOut

Isolation from passing traffic and cellphone signal; a toddler, an infirm grandfather, and a stranger with them - why on earth did they choose that area to "get away from it all"?

I think from memory because Grandpa was getting old and it was his favorite camping place or a place he really liked to be.

I think from memory because Grandpa was getting old and it was his favorite camping place or a place he really liked to be.

Yes that's right, the family had been going camping there for years and years.

Wish they'd drain that reservoir.

Just wondering if it’s certain they didn’t switch campsites? It seems they were pretty mobile as far as camping gear went... two vehicles and a tent right? Is there any photos from their set up on the day to see how established the campsite was? Sorry to come on late to the discussion.

I can't get over the statement by Klein, that Jessica broke down during an interrogation and said she knows Deorr's location. What scenario would prevent law enforcement from breaking her?
Hi- do you have a link to this statement? I would like to read or hear the entire excerpt. Thanks a ton.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Hi- do you have a link to this statement? I would like to read or hear the entire excerpt. Thanks a ton.

I saw this quote today on a video interview...wish I took note of the site

Incredibly informative, that article above is!

:thinking:

Incredibly informative, that article above is!

:thinking:

It is, everyone here should read it. Of course the Klein haters will say it's all rubbish, but as far as I know none of the law suits against him have stuck, so.....

A few of Klein's main points:

• We, law enforcement and the FBI have interviewed Vernal Kunz nine times. He’s been given nine interviews and none of the stories he has told has matched or even been verified.

[*]As for Jessica, she has given five interviews to law enforcement and none of the stories she’s given us matched. In fact, she changes her story depending upon what day it is and what day we talk with her. We can’t even verify basic information that Vernal tells us and neither of their stories match. It’s not even close, as a matter of fact.

[*]We add that Vernal has gone in for five polygraph tests from different polygraph test administers – state, local and federal government. Vernal not only failed all five but he failed all five in the 99th percentile. He can’t even pass a non-control question like, “Are you gonna tell us the truth today?” He flunks it and not only does he flunk it, he doesn’t just spike in his polygraph test, it’s like a wave.

[*]Then we move to Jessica. Law enforcement gives Jessica four different tests. Jessica failed not only to the 99th percentile but she can’t pass simple control questions. That’s not because she’s nervous. She’s able to pass her name, she’s able to pass where she is today, she’s able to pass the certain questions that are no-brainer questions, but doesn’t even come close to what happened to DeOrr or, ‘Are you going to tell the truth today?’

[*]In our interviews with the grandfather, he did admit to investigators that he believes there was an accident. He will not go all the way and tell the complete truth at this time.

[*]The stories all break down at 8 o’clock in the morning. The only time their stories are true and correct and we can verify is the night before and then after the 911 call. Everything can not be verified between 8 o’clock in the morning and 2:26 in the afternoon when the 911 call was made – we can’t verify anything

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/03/kunz-investigator-jessica-mitchell-knows-where-deorrs-body-is/

It is, everyone here should read it. Of course the Klein haters will say it's all rubbish, but as far as I know none of the law suits against him have stuck, so.....

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/03/kunz-investigator-jessica-mitchell-knows-where-deorrs-body-is/

----------------------------
Hate em or like em, logic says that it doesn't help their PI business to fire a client and state the client is involved in some way. They are in the business of finding people and probably hate the most that it turned out this way.

ID have the people magazine investigates episode on here the now,I'm trying my hardest to watch but I really wanna chuck something at the tv everytime jessicas sad sack face pops up.

Re-reading last several posts...

As far as getting lost and driving around leadore for an hour...Look at the town on google maps. I think I could walk the entire town in 30 minutes.

Lost in actual Leadore? Lol. I have no sense of direction. I can get lost where no one else can... I was just in Leadore a few weeks ago... There is no "lost" **in** Leadore... Oh goodness I'm gonna have to dig and find the exact quote because even I couldn't get lost there! Maybe if I went the wrong way out of town, but... Yeah

They didn't sell him. It's obvious to me that even Jessica's mom doesn't really believe their lies (after watching her interview in Missing 411).

The only thing surprising me at this point is that Jessica and VDK have been split up for so long and neither one of them has sold the other up the river yet.

The only way the truth of this will ever be known is if one of them finally confesses.

I'm surprised nobody has cracked, either.

Some great, common sense thoughts Katy! And I'm with you in that Deorr may have been a victim of punishment gone too far.

Ever since Deorr disappeared I've struggled with just what kind of "accident" would cause a caregiver to hide the body of their child and lie to LE instead of calling 911. As far as we know CPS was not involved with the family and there was no fear of losing custody of other children - Jessica had already willingly given her ex custody of her other two kids.

So what could have caused such fear? If you think about it, hiding a body and keeping up false stories over a long period must be so much more exhausting than telling the truth and facing any penalty that might (or might not) be the result of telling the truth. IOW, how bad must a death be to cause parents to abandon the body of their child and endure the wrath of social media for two years?

I have no answer. IMO there is always a possibility that the parents are innocent but I cannot come up with a plausible story to explain Deorr's disappearance that exculpates his parents nor can I explain the inconsistencies in their stories.

I think it was less the horrific death but more like they dug themselves in too quick to backtrack... And a snowball effect. I don't think they have a ton of foresight.

I'm kinda chilling on the "parents did it" side of the fence... Idk if it was negligence or violence but I'm guessing negligence due to intoxication, lack of giving a "duck," and plain apathetic stupidity of not cherishing that sweet baby boy who deserves a good burial.

I feel it in my heart that someone close to young DeOrr, knows exactly what happened to him but still isn’t talking. To this person I ask, does it get easier to keep quiet or are you tormented by what you know?

Where are the searches for Deorr. Are they still even searching? Sheriff Penner ?

Makes me ill to think of DeOrr Jr's little body out there... hidden who knows where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280