CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another template photo (here the youngest child.)

attachment.php

Attachments

• a0449cc3d1f9a0a4e6d813e7cf9ed864.jpg
    a0449cc3d1f9a0a4e6d813e7cf9ed864.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 552
Aren’t they able to download the forensics on photos? It will tell you details about when the photo was taken, what camera they were using, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are freebies on the web that do this. I've pasted a couple random links below (they're not personal recommendations). First link explains what EXIF data is, second one is one of many links that will 'read' the data. I haven't delved into it that deeply so I'm not sure if a photo retains it's original data if it's been put out by MSM and/or shared a lot among websites. This feature can also be turned off on digital/cell cameras for safety reasons (child predators, etc.)

https://photographylife.com/what-is-exif-data
https://readexifdata.com/

Nah, I don't think so, at least. Maybe on the road to and from with a timer. Eta: could be some other landmark?

Imo the blue shirts are definitely a studio, makeshift or otherwise. I think these have a different finesse to them that makes me think there was a photographer other than LT/DT for these.

But I've learned a lot from other posters about the nature of the Disney shots.

I also wonder if it is DT who took the grad pic from '07. It certainly could be and probably makes the most sense, but could it be someone else who also had a graduate in the building that day?
In some areas at DW, and the motels near, or onsite, there are areas, that are very similar, to the photo, in which they have the Thing 1 -13 shirts on. Not sure about DL though, but the photo packages, are an option at both, Im almost positive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do Disney pics have watermarks or something to prevent people from using them for free?

They could have asked a random person to take the pic. Tourists here do that all of the time. Assembling so many people for a picture would take a long tine . Not sure who would want to stand around for that
You can take the photos yourself , no problem. If you have a Disney castmember do it, the photo will show up online, w/ a watermark. Once you pay for your package/pic choices, the watermark disappears.

Aren’t they able to download the forensics on photos? It will tell you details about when the photo was taken, what camera they were using, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Used to be only if they turn that feature wss turned on, on the cam.

In any case, concerning Thing t-shirt photos, whereever they are taken, it is probably outside.
For one thing, there is wind in their hair (OK, could be a wind machine, but not that likely).
Secondly, the children are squinting their eyes. You can tell they are not used to daylight.

In any case, concerning Thing t-shirt photos, whereever they are taken, it is probably outside.
For one thing, there is wind in their hair (OK, could be a wind machine, but not that likely).
Secondly, the children are squinting their eyes. You can tell they are not used to daylight.
Yes, I wasn't disputing whether they were taken in, or out, outside. Only commenting that I have seen such scenery, at DW, and other parks.

I may be the only one who thought from the very first glance at the Disney photos...that the family was never really there. And that the photos were done using some app where you could insert a photo onto a Disney-themed template and even photoshop disney characters with faces, etc. I don't think they really went there. As mentioned, there are no other non-posed photos of any of the family other then the staged photos. I googled this concept and founds apps that do exactly this, including inserting Disney characters with different faces. The father Turpin was a computer geek so he could do this.

I also don't know how this family could afford to get to ... and pay entrance fees...for 13 people. Did they drive, assuming it's the CA Disney. Where did they stay? It's expensive. All in one room? Did they all go in one car? Was it a one day trip? With all of the folks on this thread questioning the limbs missing in these photos, it does make me wonder. Do a bit of googling and see what you find and think.

Good call!

I never thought about that before. But all the Disney pictures look staged, Photoshoped. Could the Turpins even afford Photoshop? That is expensive software and does not come on most computers. We are not seeing any photos with kids on rides, the kids in small groups, few, if any smiles. The whole thing looks staged. I might have read somewhere that someone claimed to have seen the family at Disney around 2014. I can't vouch for the authenticity of those pictures. I mean the group photos. They seem edited.

Satch

PS. But how did the get the numbered "Thing" shirts if the family wasn't there? Or could those have been photoshoped as well>

Good call!

I never thought about that before. But all the Disney pictures look staged, Photoshoped. Could the Turpins even afford Photoshop? That is expensive software and does not come on most computers. We are not seeing any photos with kids on rides, the kids in small groups, few, if any smiles. The whole thing looks staged. I might have read somewhere that someone claimed to have seen the family at Disney around 2014. I can't vouch for the authenticity of those pictures. I mean the group photos. They seem edited.

Satch

PS. But how did the get the numbered "Thing" shirts if the family wasn't there? Or could those have been photoshoped as well>

Those t shirts can be bought in many web-shops.

Good questions.

The Turpins are no strangers to using themed templates as can be seen here:
attachment.php
attachment.php

That’s a backdrop at a themed establishment not a template. This has been established.

Photoshop is a very difficult programme to use and especially so to chop people out of photos or superimpose entire families into landscape scenes seamlessly. It’s also a very expensive programme and requires a fairly good computer to run. I highly doubt these are photoshopped. Just because there are not other photos on FB doesnt mean they don’t exist. FB appears to be just to post the odd photo to call off the family questions.

Another template photo (here the youngest child.)

attachment.php

This just seems so sad. :( Grandma is expressing her love and desire to come see them...5 months before her death. Can't see the rest of the comments here, but can you tell (if there is more to this screenshot) if there was even a response?

That’s a backdrop at a themed establishment not a template. This has been established.

Photoshop is a very difficult programme to use and especially so to chop people out of photos or superimpose entire families into landscape scenes seamlessly. It’s also a very expensive programme and requires a fairly good computer to run. I highly doubt these are photoshopped. Just because there are not other photos on FB doesnt mean they don’t exist. FB appears to be just to post the odd photo to call off the family questions.

Well then, I used a wrong word, this is not my first language,
It´s a scenario in any case, They like things themed and staged,

Photoshop is not that hard to learn, I tought myself.
There were a lot of pirate versions of Photoshop floating around, so basically you could get them for free.

Now you can rent the programme for not that much money - you renew once a year or whatever you choose. Not super expensive.
It also just takes a regular computer to run, nothing special.

That said, I am not sure if any of the photos have been photoshopped.

Well then, I used a wrong word, this is not my first language,
It´s a scenario in any case, They like things themed and staged,

Photoshop is not that hard to learn, I tought myself.
There were a lot of pirate versions of Photoshop floating around, so basically you could get them for free.

Now you can rent the programme for not that much money - you renew once a year or whatever you choose. Not super expensive.
It also just takes a regular computer to run, nothing special.

That said, I am not sure if any of the photos have been photoshopped.

Agreed.
Greenscreen is very fast and easy to use and actually no photoshopping required.
I’m with SATA though, I think the shots at Disney are legit. They were there with their cousins at some stage a decade ago?

Correlation on visits with the alleged twice yearly showers? In regard to “reward and punishment” cycle it has some (twisted!) sense in it. Also only an hour away by car, as noted by others in previous threads.

I used to use Photoshop and was trained in other photo editing software as well. The avg person, in my experience, and even people who use it regularly, would have a difficult time creating such an elaborate scam. Much easier to take, and snap, the kids, at a less costly county fair, or local festivals, than all that time, energy, and cost.

Here is another case of parents starving a child while taunting with food they cannot eat.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2018/...ooked-like-holocaust-victim-officers-testify/

The case of the Blackstone house of horrors where they found 2 infant/toddlers who were so severely neglected they could not hold their own heads up, along with the remains of 3 other newborns, and 2 other children living in feces and garbage. That home was bulldozed, children placed into care, and the Mother was placed in mental health observation at jail. The father claimed he never knew about the babies. That case still has not gone to trial.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...und-Erika-Murray-charged-Blackstone-Sept-2014

Definitely. My husband is in IT and my sil is a professional photographer. It wouldn't be easy for either of them to photoshop a huge family like that. I think people are grossly over estimating how easy it would be to just photoshop that many people. It's hard enough to even take photos of that many people at once. Forget photoshopping their bodies, limbs, "thing X" on t shirts etc. It would be a monumental task that would take forever and not even imply someone could still pull it off well.

Home checks for homeschool families, is only excessive for those who have something to hide. If your children are happy healthy and learning, you should not have a problem with state verification of that fact. On the other hand for somebody like the Turpins, whose children were not happy, not healthy, and not learning, checks would be a big problem. There is no way they could have continued the abuse as long as they did, if there was any checks.

<modsnip>

Forget just homeschooling families. If no one has anything to hide then every single person out there should be willing to allow home health and safety checks and it shouldn't be considered excessive. Why don't we just start requiring it for everyone? People abuse children before they are even school age. In fact the most vulnerable abused children are below school age so why not do home checks for all children? Why not home checks for all the elderly? It's not like people in mid life don't also abuse spouses or others in their home who aren't in school. All the disable? Everyone with a felony record or who owns a gun? And what of all the abused animals? If we just did home checks on every single home then we'd catch an enormous amount of problems and abuse. AND this should bother no one unless they have something to hide.

I'm totally against random checks in houses. My sister works at a vet office and there are pet adoption agencies and pet rescue groups out there that in order to adopt a pet (yes, pet) require a person to fill out a set of paperwork which had more pages to fill out on their background than that required to get a security clearance. Then a person or set of people come over to inspect the inside of the house in these overly intrusive inspections, sometimes look in the refrigerator, drawers, under furniture, you name it.

Given what I have heard about some of these, I don't think I would allow some sort of home health and safety check.

If hypothetically there were scheduled inspections, I would bet that the Turpins would have been able to abandon the property prior to the inspection (avoidance) or would have massively cleaned up the interior prior to the visit, had a lot of educational materials out and about, and passed with flying colors (fool the inspection team).

I'm having a hard time nailing it down right now, but I believe the story behind those bull riding pics is that they revisited the same photo booth. They even used one as a Christmas card. Definitely weird, but the booth probably only had one crowd backdrop.

They have various Vegas shots too and at least the vow renewal has an outside person who can corroborate that they were all there. Pics of them in lobby of Circus Circus and Bellagio.

Weird, but not unheard of, it seems.

The picture of them on the bull was taken at a popular bar in Texas. That's the backdrop that the bar/club uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993