IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flora Fires....

I don't think I've seen this article posted yet. Forgive me if it has been.

http://fox59.com/2018/02/13/new-tips-new-subpoenas-in-new-year-of-hunting-for-delphi-killer/

New tips, new subpoenas in new year of hunting for Delphi killer

"In the last month, FOX59 Investigates has learned law enforcement served multiple new subpoenas."

"FOX59 Investigates also asked whether the killer fled in a vehicle or did he simply walk away?

Carter answered, "Um, likely. Walked a certain distance, yes. We don't have any indication that he was close by where he parked a vehicle, because we don't have any information on a vehicle."

No info on a vehicle....

Possibly back to the motorcycle theory, moo. And "The Plant"...hunting...fishing...military...maybe trucker...same old stuff...nothing new to say....we need to go back to the roots, and "feeeeel" like we did the moment it happened...moo...

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...13-amp-Liberty-German-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-1

The sad, sad fact here is--odds are high that he will kill again.

He probably already has.

These are my thoughts, too.

Agree

Can DN be off the table like the other guy now?

Jumping off this, we may encounter more of this kind of stuff in the future...
For every one there's a hundred more, just like cockroaches.

Some transcript snippets:

7:39 mark:
Supt Carter: In all of my career I don't ever remember having the photograph of the person we believe is responsible. I don't ever remember having the voice of a person that we think is responsible. Or having a sketch of the individual that we believe is responsible. So -if, if all of you closed your eyes for just a moment and you thought of a family member but you didn't think of them from the neck up - you would know how they stand, and the clothes they wore and their posture. You would know that voice. I would know it if was my father, just like you would know it if it was yours. Somebody out there knows who this person is. And I'm, fortunately, I'm not gonna say unfortunately, fortunately we have such a relationship with you that you've kept this front and center. Because we couldn't do it. We just (shaking head), we couldn't do it. But you guys are. I don't think there's multiple pieces to the puzzle, ladies and gentlemen, I think there's one piece, and it's having one individual with the strength to say 'that was my brother' or 'that's my dad' or 'that's my cousin' or 'that's my neighbor, it's my coworker'. That's all we need. And I think we're one piece away. One piece.

9:44
Male reporter: Daniel Nations has been called a person of interest. What does that mean to the Indiana State Police when you say someone is a person of interest?
Supt Carter: Well, I, I, I think the inverse to that statement is until there's somebody arrested we're interested in almost everybody. But we uh, we, we, as you all know, we went out to Colorado and we spent a little bit of time with him. And he's not a person that we uh, care a whole lot about at this moment in time. And that's all I'll say about Daniel Nations.

Approx 12:25
Alexis McAdams: You have the killer's voice, you have his picture, you have a detailed sketch, that's more information than a lot of cases that you guys have had in the past and solved. One year later you have all that information, (inaudible & brief, can't make out what she asks).
Supt Carter: Hmmph. Answer the question for me. I wish I could answer it. I wish I could answer it. I've said, um, locally, statewide and even nationally that, that sometimes our citizenry doesn't trust us. And I acknowledge that and recognize that, that we are not without sin. I know that. And I would just like to think that the person that might know about this maybe doesn't trust us and doesn't want to tell us. That they don't think we can protect them. Oh yeah, we can. Yeah we can. And we've got to work to, to regain that community's trust. These communities trust. And I think that we're getting there. Um, that's not a million dollar question, that's a billion dollar question. And I'd give my life to be able to answer it.
Male Reporter: Have you been able to clear anybody in this case?
Supt Carter: Um, I think that the people that we have talked to at this point in time, we feel confident that uh, there was no involvement.
Female reporter: (inaudible) Why haven't you released more of the video, to give an idea of the gait and how he walked, and I think the comment was you weren't comfortable at that time, you weren't at that point of doing that. One year in, are you now considering doing this to give us more to work with?
Supt Carter: No. We are not. We think that we've released enough now that um, if there's a possibility of identifying the killer based on that photograph we'll be able to do that. And that's all I can say about the video and audio that we have.

14:19
Female reporter: Can you tell me more about this suspect (muffled) do you believe he was a transient, is he in the state, is he anywhere in this country?
Supt Carter: Billion dollar question. I don't know.

(Stopping there for now.)
http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/LIVE-STREAM-EVENT--473948353.html

Bumping for anyone who missed.

He is actually in the forefront in this news clip!

Jax, we are talking 6 hrs later after the presser and FOX news was there?

I am going to stop my commenting so this thread does not become closed...again.

Doesn't mean it wasn't produced earlier...plus Tricia has made him off limits.
moo

Gah, like the old saying, "Back to the Old Drawing Board..."

attachment.php

http://www.thisdayinquotes.com/2010/03/back-to-old-drawing-board.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• Peter%20Arno%20drawing%20board%20cartoon%2C%20New%20Yorker%201941-8x6.jpg
    Peter%20Arno%20drawing%20board%20cartoon%2C%20New%20Yorker%201941-8x6.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 582
  • Peter%20Arno%20drawing%20board%20cartoon%2C%20New%20Yorker%201941%5B10%5D.png
    Peter%20Arno%20drawing%20board%20cartoon%2C%20New%20Yorker%201941%5B10%5D.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 580
It's all striking me as odd...Who holds a special conference on the anniversary of a death that basically says nothing?
Are they flushing, bluffing or stoking?

Hey Everyone,

This thread will be closing in a few moments. There is a new thread, number 82 ready to go.

BRB to close and post the new link.

Tricia

I am going to stop my commenting so this thread does not become closed...again.

Aww, I think you were just asking a question about the msm? They're probably just behind like Jax said! No worries...

This is all about moving forward. Let's throw aaaaaallllll the baggage out the door.

Fresh guys, fresh!

It's all striking me as odd...Who holds a special conference on the anniversary of a death that basically says nothing?
Are they flushing, bluffing or stoking?

An update was needed to let everyone know the case is not cold and they still are seeking tips.

Eta: And reiterate that they obviously don't have their killer in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase