Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a link to Cinnamon heard barking at 1:30 am by a neighbour ? I can't find it. I know sexual assault was thought to be the primary motive in 2009 and Sherrill being the target .

Mr. Mule might know. I've never ever read about the dog barking, IMO......it's another rumor.
IMO........the people who created and continue the rumors should be investigated by SPD.

:moo:

Mr. Mule might know. I've never ever read about the dog barking, IMO......it's another rumor.

IMO........the people who created and continue the rumors should be investigated by SPD.

Not a rumor. Not terribly important either.

I checked it out with my best source of obscure facts.

I would have cited the written source if I could have found it but as I say it proves little of value.

If you want to doubt me that is fine.

Not a rumor. Not terribly important either.

I checked it out with my best source of obscure facts.

I would have cited the written source if I could have found it but as I say it proves little of value.

If you want to doubt me that is fine.

My apologies sir, you have obviously researched this case extensively.
I need to go back and review articles and videos of this case, been a couple of years.
Also, I have changed my opinion concerning Cox and his switched-up alibi.
I 'assumed' he washed cars but now I've heard (rumor) he was a PT car salesman at the dealership with Stacey's dad. Now I do remember Stacey's mom saying the girls brought up dad's lunch....what are the chances.

I know for some of you this is old news . However I thought I would bump the FBI profiler thoughts .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-08-20-02-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-04-08-20-02-50.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 50
Robert Cox's own words concerning his occupation and proximity to the women.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-09-13-10-38_kindlephoto-30231731.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-04-09-13-10-38_kindlephoto-30231731.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 47
The one in Texas, Cox, is the most likely one she would want to talk to who is on the inside.

From what I have been able to glean I doubt she actually has good information on the one on the street. I could be wrong. While he may be an obvious suspect, I just really don't believe he did it. But I could be wrong.

Can you please give a link to the air Alex discussion ? I can’t find it anywhere in the web! Thanks!

air Alex discussion? What's this? Just curious........thanks!

That was the earliest discussion about this case. There were about seven "books" of 1,000 posts each. I would merely google it. It's still out there.

Could anyone share a link to the Alex's site please? I googled it but can't find it. Thanks!

Could anyone share a link to the Alex's site please? I googled it but can't find it. Thanks!

Just go to Google, type in "airalex springfield missing women." Then the "guest book." Second one listed.

Not much on this "book" but there are at least seven previous "books"'\ with 1,000 entries each. Go to "Guest Book"

And there may be more. You may need to contact the website administrator or PM me. I look at them from time to time.

Frankly, I don't know how Cox can be eliminated. And there is another obvious suspect with no known alibi that I am aware of.

There is every kind of theory and conspiracy floated out there that one can imagine. I try to look at the objective facts. I have no horse in this race.

Just go to Google, type in "airalex springfield missing women." Then the "guest book." Second one listed.

Not much on this "book" but there are at least seven previous "books"'\ with 1,000 entries each. Go to "Guest Book"

And there may be more. You may need to contact the website administrator or PM me. I look at them from time to time.

Frankly, I don't know how Cox can be eliminated. And there is another obvious suspect with no known alibi that I am aware of.

There is every kind of theory and conspiracy floated out there that one can imagine. I try to look at the objective facts. I have no horse in this race.

There is only one guest book there. 95% of the comments in it are not even related to the missing women. Tough luck. Thanks anyway..

There is only one guest book there. 95% of the comments in it are not even related to the missing women. Tough luck. Thanks anyway..

Suggest a Google of Springfield Missing Women. You'll find It somewhere.

Thank you! I thought I was going crazy not being able to locate the website!

Garrison CAN NOT be ruled out by any stretch of the imagination. There are way too many connections to him. He's a life time Criminal as well. He's a Rapist. He's a Thief. Do I have to go on............He can't be ruled out at all!

I concur with this opinion. IMO :moo: if one can be ruled out, then they ALL should be ruled out as 'persons of interest'. And perhaps, IMO, LE should just start over 'fresh' and not 'go over' the same dead-end rabbit trail.

With Garrison, isn't he the one who gave LE the 'tip' concerning the property LE examined? Also, wasn't the findings put under a 'gag over'? If that is fact, that's a very important reason Garrison IMO should be put at the top of the list of suspects vs taken off.

From the Streeter blog....concerning Garrison and his 'tip' to LE.....

Garrison told police a friend had confessed to killing the three women during a drunken party. He told police information unknown to the public :)thinking:) that led investigators to serve three search warrants at two sites in western Webster County; that they would find the women’s bodies and clues about their abduction and deaths. He also said a moss green van believed used to take the women would be found about 12 miles away, south of Fordland.

The property searched was the same site where in 1990 LE searched for two of three missing Springfieldians. Property owner Francis Lee Robb Sr. pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree murder in a case authorities said at the time they believed involve a drug deal gone awry.
Garrison was believed enough....:drumroll:..... that a gag order concerning the three search warrants was issued by a judge.“…certain aspects of the information we received fit with other (private) aspects of the case,” Springfield Police Capt. Todd Whitson said. Whitson said the gag order was rare, but he could not say why it was issued,“other than to say there is such an order, and it governs the operation and everything related to the operation out here.” Added Webster County Sheriff C.E. Wells:“We can’t tell you anything about it until the order’s lifted.”

Info from News-Leader, Aug. 29 & 31, 1993.

If we negate Garrison as a 'person of interest'.....then :moo: negate them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get