Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought I just had which can probably be proven wrong because I don't know all the details....but I wonder if when the girls' first plan was to go to Janelle Kirby's house and it was too full of relatives....wonder if any of those relatives took an interest in following the girls. They may have been from out of town (I believe as far as Kansas) and maybe not a thought for LE because the girls didn't stay there but maybe that's where they were first spotted..... just an idea...

I guess it was a pretty big party over at the Kirby house. I think the police came and broke it up when SM and SS were leaving.

I guess it was a pretty big party over at the Kirby house. I think the police came and broke it up when SM and SS were leaving.
Interesting. Any chance someone could have thought they had caused the party bust? Seems unlikely as a motive but if someone's under an influence and gets mad, I guess anything is possible.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I think we are going to have to rethink the "Grand Jury Three."

One of them was released in January. And he has an interesting history to say the least.

He carjacked a car at the Four Seasons off MO-52 near Lake of the Ozarks in December 1992.

He used a gun pretending to need help on the side of the road and stole the car with force.

Source: Page 2B July, 29, 1993 News-Leader

I believe that was at the Hanover street residence. That is 57 blocks east of the Kirby house. So far as I know there was no party going on at the Kirby house.

I believe that was at the Hanover street residence. That is 57 blocks east of the Kirby house. So far as I know there was no party going on at the Kirby house.

As far as we know stacy tried to escape and actually she was dragged out of the house so I assume that at least one perp had to do it and at least one perp had to keep his eyes on Suzie and Sherrill ( or just Suzie, maybe sherrill wasn't alive at this point) ,
so we are talking at least on 2 persons who kidnapped the 3 women ,if Suzie's testimony wasn't needed then I could not ruled out that maybe persons from the party came after them or other stalkers but becouse the testimony date was very close then I still believe that the crime connects somehow to Suzie's testimony,I just don't think it is a Coincidence, it's looks like a hit which ordered by someone when the purpose is to prevent the testimony and make the women disappear.

Stacy tried to escape???!!!

Stacy tried to escape???!!!

It was mentioned here in the past, it was One of the theories,
I think that Missouri Mule might remember what was the source of this theory. I strongly believe that more than 1 perp was needed to commit this crime, the kidnapping, and the killing in another place.

As far as we know stacy tried to escape and actually she was dragged out of the house so I assume that at least one perp had to do it and at least one perp had to keep his eyes on Suzie and Sherrill ( or just Suzie, maybe sherrill wasn't alive at this point) ,
so we are talking at least on 2 persons who kidnapped the 3 women ,if Suzie's testimony wasn't needed then I could not ruled out that maybe persons from the party came after them or other stalkers but becouse the testimony date was very close then I still believe that the crime connects somehow to Suzie's testimony,I just don't think it is a Coincidence, it's looks like a hit which ordered by someone when the purpose is to prevent the testimony and make the women disappear.

I would agree with your post. I believe at least two people were involved. And I also think it is highly plausible that the purpose was to prevent the testimony and make the women disappear.

On the other hand, we have the unexplained statement by the SPD that this was a "sexual assault."

I guess it could be both. Whoever carried out the act took it upon himself to partake of the opportunity to satisfy his lust. I don't know if that is theory or there was something found in the house that would justify that conclusion.

The last statement refers to the "kidnapper." That is singular. Said to have been unaccounted for during the hours of 9 PM to 6 AM.

My best source insisted absolutely 100% that the kidnapper and the murderer or murderers were different people.

He also told me that he and his good friend went to the perp's place of employment and saw him on the job.

I wish I knew the name because that would make it much easier to construct the connections to who murdered the women. It is a big hole to fill.

I tried hard to pry out that name but he wouldn't give it up. His source was solid, however. I'm sure he knew what he was talking about.

It was mentioned here in the past, it was One of the theories,
I think that Missouri Mule might remember what was the source of this theory. I strongly believe that more than 1 perp was needed to commit this crime, the kidnapping, and the killing in another place.

See my post below. That is what my source informed me. He believed the bodies were taken and thrown into the woods down near Bull Shoals lake. There was a "safe house" where the women were taken south of Springfield and it is believed that the women were told they would be released. How this is known, I haven't a clue.

I am speculating that whoever gave the information was an acquaintance who provided this information and promised immunity from prosecution. And also in a now removed post in Thread #5, there were multiple people who came forward and their stories were identical.

So far as I know, some tiny bit of information is still required to prosecute the case and the perp will be reined in. Of note is that no DNA that would connect to the perp was found. However, there was DNA found in the house unrelated to the perp that night. (that would have been unexplained such as a Robert Cox, for example.) That could have come from most anyone who doesn't have their DNA on file. But evidently the perp was identified through other means; most likely reliable circumstantial evidence. The perp could have been seen as having been there previously on other business or in a social gathering. But that would not prove he did the crime.

See my post below. That is what my source informed me. He believed the bodies were taken and thrown into the woods down near Bull Shoals lake. There was a "safe house" where the women were taken south of Springfield and it is believed that the women were told they would be released. How this is known, I haven't a clue.

I am speculating that whoever gave the information was an acquaintance who provided this information and promised immunity from prosecution. And also in a now removed post in Thread #5, there were multiple people who came forward and their stories were identical.

So far as I know, some tiny bit of information is still required to prosecute the case and the perp will be reined in. Of note is that no DNA that would connect to the perp was found. However, there was DNA found in the house unrelated to the perp that night. (that would have been unexplained such as a Robert Cox, for example.) That could have come from most anyone who doesn't have their DNA on file. But evidently the perp was identified through other means; most likely reliable circumstantial evidence. The perp could have been seen as having been there previously on other business or in a social gathering. But that would not prove he did the crime.

Very interesting information regarding the safe house and the source . Those who killed the women were evil and like you said it could be both: the original motive was probably connected to Suzie's testimony but the perps could also sexually assault them when they reached to the second crime scene..... just to think about the horror these women experienced:(

Jist thinking...of course probably already mentioned but maybe globe broken (and not bulb) becasue of a woman's last flailing attempt at being heard and noticed. Of course neither here nor there for help in splving crime but may suggest duct tape or something to prevent scream.

Jist thinking...of course probably already mentioned but maybe globe broken (and not bulb) becasue of a woman's last flailing attempt at being heard and noticed. Of course neither here nor there for help in splving crime but may suggest duct tape or something to prevent scream.

One of several reasons to suspect Robert Craig Cox.

Kathee said that Cox had duct tape and zip ties in his possession at the time of his last arrest.

And he has no verifiable alibi and concocted a false alibi that was debunked at the grand jury proceedings.

It also points back at an original and obvious suspect.

Draw your own conclusions.

i didn't mention garrison.....

stop deflecting away in hope you wont be held accountable for the lies you throw around here.

you stated."
I do not believe they were involved. I have had extensive discussions with one of them and I've seen no inconsistencies
"
I just posted it above.

now you ignore my query about these "so called"discussions.

starting to see a picture here and pattern .
I can only assume that everybody else spent time on this forum has seen it too.

Yep. I have noticed inconsistencies and the lies from the person you are referring to.

I guess I need to go back and read the case from the beginning. It seems like every other week there's a different theory - around and around and around. Has it always been this way?

I guess I need to go back and read the case from the beginning. It seems like every other week there's a different theory - around and around and around. Has it always been this way?

Actually there aren't that many theories.

There is the son, the vandals, the GJ3, Robert Cox, corrupt cops and an unknown stalker. From sources I regard as highly reliable the GJ3 did not do this. Others disagree.

You could spend the rest of your life reading all of these posts and many will pique your interest, as I have been, but they could all be wrong. It merely comes down to elimination of suspects and scenarios. The crime took place between 2:45 AM and 6 PM. The latest police statement said the "kidnapper" (singular) was unaccounted for between the hours of 9 PM to 6 AM. It went on to say that his family or acquaintances might not suspect he could be involved.

We can eliminate the space aliens as suggested by the Assistant Police Chief. We can eliminate the psychics, the garage floor, and other nutjobs who have come out of the woodwork.

The vandals have what appears to be ironclad alibis. But it ain't necessarily so. The alibi rested on the word of one of their sisters who allegedly viewed them sleeping in her apartment. The one who should be looked at obviously is Robert Cox. He is the only one I know of who concocted a false alibi to be debunked during grand jury proceedings. And he is a known violent offender who was once convicted of murder and sentenced to death in Florida.

I would love to say that so and so is not a suspect. I can give my opinion but I haven't seen the police file. What I can say is that I have talked or communicated with many people whose identities are known and no one can or will tell me who or what went down. The one I have the most confidence is the one who said he went to the perp (singular) home and place of employment and viewed him personally along with his companion. He went into great detail and what he said was that the perp (kidnapper) is NOT the same person or persons who murdered the women.

I've been thinking about one element of the kidnapping just now, and unless there's something I'm overlooking, it could point to the perp being inside the property before Suzie and Stacy arrived back to the residence. The anomaly that night was Stacy - she wasn't known to stay over at the house, so if someone had been targeting Sherrill or Suzie while all three were home, wouldn't the presence of the third vehicle on the driveway cause some hesitation? I think there's a couple ways this could be rationalized, but I think it's possibly something worth considering. I've never read a theory on Stacy being the target, so unless the house was seriously scoped out prior to the abduction, the girls being followed home or the kidnapper having a knowledge of Stacy's vehicle, why would they target the home without knowing who that car belonged to?

Well with no motive and no evidence the case easily lends itself to basically any theory. Not that theories are not helpful but any one of the 5, 7, or 10 theories could be the correct one. Or maybe not.

Praying they solve this mystery someday soon. A friend of mine went to school with the mother, years and years ago.

I’m curious to know if anyone’s theory has changed because of something they read here. Mine hasn’t. I think the last people to see Stacy and Suzy haven’t disclosed what they know out of fear or they’re involved. I’m not 100% but nothing else feels right.

The then, now former, prosecutor was frustrated and was, IMO, grasping at straws.

On the George’s deal, the fact that no one ever came forward to identify themselves and that the clothing doesn’t match with their known attire and that none of the other employees recalled the encounter tends, to my thinking, would make that very unlikely.

I am going to throw out something to chew on. What if the actual perpetrator has, in the past, actually posted on this forum?

Lest anyone think I am concocting something out of whole cloth, I have someone, in particular in mind.

I have an internet friend who has long covered this case. This friend started getting weird messages on the computer. But when the computer was hacked and the hacker was identified to a local area it really set off alarm bells.

I can say with some high degree of confidence that “someone” is keeping him under wraps. I won’t say how, but I truly believe that. Last night sealed the deal so far as I am concerned. I could be wrong but I don’t think so.

This is my take on the possible suspects and in particular I have had contact and not too friendly contact with three of them and do not believe them involved. I could be wrong, of course.

The person I have in mind does not have a criminal history. I will leave it there for now. I want to triple check the alleged hacking incident one more time.
Can't sleep and reading back. Did anything ever come of this? Is this the same "person in mind" you've been mentioning recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member