Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was supposed to be looking for Caylee and the babysitter at that time...I believe is what they are trying to infer. If she did go back to Universal for that reason...wouldn't she have to pay to get in? Bet there is a record on the CC bill for that visit, if so. (1 day pass is $69.00)

She did say that it wouldn't charge and she was using the other phone. So it would explain why the SIM card wasn't in the blackjack. Good point.

OR she had an annual pass like most locals around here do which in case universal would have a record of the time she went through the gate.

I can't believe you guys overlooked these: G blanchard park

Area Codes:
954- Ft. Lauderdale (Amy)
Just going over this...Amy would be in Orlando wouldn't she...maybe she has an out of area phone, but when I heard this I immediately thought of the ZG from the Ft. Lauderdale area or thereabouts...the one who had her computer stolen. Don't mind me...just thinking out loud.

Thankies Nurse! I think you've done a wonderful job! I was looking for the link where the burglary was reported and I'm too lazy and dang tired to look it up tonight. LOL.. But that was a very useful site.

We gone crack this case!
tigger...here is the link...it was found by our own chatty today...it is the OCSD page for the investigation http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Yes, something did happen 2-3 years ago - she had Caylee.

There must be A babysitter somewhere who is familiar with Caylee. That child has been alive for almost 3 years, and given the Florida heat there is no way that she made it through almost 3 summers without dying of heat exhaustion if Casey was using the car as the "nanny".
You are right about the birth of Caylee being three years ago...that is when she references back to all of these ficticious characters such as Zanny and Juliette, etc.. However, the car being the nanny for three years.... that is not correct imhoo. The Gma stated that up until Casey and Caylee went off bonding in June they had NEVER been away from home for more than two to three days at a time. GMA provided shelter and food for the both of them exclusively.

bumping the daily update...add to it or subtract...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine asked for a daily update... I am not that good so please anyone correct me if I missed something. Links can be found by reading back into the threads from today

As of today Casey has been sitting in the hooscow going on two weeks (12 days to be exact). She is now considered a person of interest in her missing daughter's case.

Orange County SD, on their page on this case (thanks Chatty) reported that on or around June 24 George Anthony reported Gas cans and 50 dollars of gas stolen from his shed!

Some posters speculated whether the borrowed shovel could have been used on the lock of the shed. Could Casey have stolen the gas? And why? Where could you burn something without raising a red flag? One poster speculated perhaps the backyard bbq and a few threw campgrounds out. There are two parks in the Orlando area that would fit the bill, and of course we already know that the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard. (eta turkey lake park and blanchard park which is 11.3 miles from poi's home)

Two more "casey calls" were just released. One between Casey and her brother. One between casey and her mother (not sure if audio is up yet on that one...help me out...anyone)..

Posters discussed (thank you SS) being very careful in posting info from friends' myspace pages as they, more than likely, are victims as well.

One poster, our very own Drip~Drop, actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has filed a gag order for the bighouse phone calls. One poster aptly predicted what Stan the man will hopefuly say, "no way Jose".

ETA: Chatty has reported on the pizza experiment. It has been a week and the super, super supreme...locked in a trunk in extreme heat has shriveled up like jerky...and produced...you got it.....NO STENCH

ETA: BLINK had a very prophetic moment today in lieu of the gas cans....this landscaping truck was in her neighbor's driveway http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

ETA: several posters pointed out that Casey had two cells phones, one which was a black jack that she lost somewhere around blanchard park (one of the parks mentioned above re: burning) or universal. Blanchard park is also near Amscott where the car was abandoned on 27 June and towed on 30 June

ETA: Jose Baez was retained by Casey upon learning of him in the first few hours of being arrested. No info on how she actually retained him!

ETA: On the Jailhouse call from Brother Lee, I offer the following rundown (again, correct me if I get anything wrong my brothers and sisters at websleuths)

Brother Lee prefaced the phone convo with the fact that the call was public record and for Casey to be careful what she said.

Casey spoke of writing letters to the family (again alluding at some kind of code that only family would know) and sending them directly thru the attorney so LE would not get a hold of them.

Casey, when asked by brother Lee to clarify anything so he could work on finding Caylee right now at home, responded that she couldn't say anything on the recorded call.

When asked if she thought Caylee was okay, Casey said in her gut she thought she was ok and close to home.

When asked about the call from Caylee on her cell phone on 15 July, Casey said it came up private.

When asked if she ever called the babysitter Casey used her favorite word, "absolutely."

When asked for dates, months, area codes, and any combo of numbers that might help, Casey stated she didn't know specific dates and times. She said a lot of them were text messages (contact with BS). Area codes that registered on the phone were 954..she states Amy has the same area code, 407, and 321 depending on "different numbers she had at the time"

Casey stated that at the time that she lost the phone she had owned it only around a week and a half and it was purchased at an att store on the west side by the mall and that it was a personal cell phone.

She further stated the blackjack kept losing it's charge so she put the SImM card into another cell phone and programed that phone to save everything to the SimM card (and demonstrated her knowledge of how to save things to a phone or just to the card itself). That phone has not been recovered despite a search of the boyfriends apt, the last place she told LE she had the phone.

She stated she reported the phone missing.

She stated that the blackjack (which at that time was non operational and without SImM card per poi) either fell out of her purse at universal where she went to meet friends...but not for fun or for work (and brother seemed to understand what she meant), or it fell out at Blanchard park.

Outside of Jeff, Juliet Lewis, and Zanny, she states no one knew Caylee was missing.

Casey states Juliet worked directly for Universal the park and that she had moved in the last few months. She further stated that she had her number written down somewhere at home. She states she had known Juliet Lewis 2 and 1/2 to 3 years.

ETA: Our own Haileyjade has suggested some areas that need to be searched: Blanchard park, Sawgrass Lake, and the landfill five miles from Casey's home

:blowkiss:you did a wonderful job updating the day .Thanks.

Just finished watching some of the latest footage, and trying to keep up with the rapid-fire pace that the most excellent people at WS's are capable of!!! Here is my take on this situation: Casey is mentally ill, or perhaps sociopathic. I have never been able in my own mind to reconcile whether a sociopath is mentally ill, and therefore, worthy of some compassion, or whether they are social piranah's that need to be removed, much as you would remove a plague-carrying rodent from your home.

We've had some good discussions about sociopaths over the years haven't we?

Here's a good no-nonsense link about psychopaths for anyone who wants to read up.

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

That would be Jeff Hopkins, who was originally said was Zenaida's boyfriend, and who also babysat for Jeff, who, interestingly enough, has no kids.

Thanks lil tigger! I swear, I've now realized that the best way to get a nod from someone on a thread that moves as fast as this one does is to post the outrageous! Not that I need someone to respond, but I really didn't remember his last name and with the Juliet Lewis thing, I thought it would not be that big of a stretch!!!

Cindy testified that Lauren watch Caylee at the house for 1 1/2 yrs.
YOU ARE ONTO IT HJ! that means she met someone or changed her behavior noticably, I would think, 1.3 years ago (around).

and that brings to light in my mind another discrepancy.... she states she found out about Zanny after Lauren took another job.... which would be around 1.3 years ago.....that she met zanny thru Jeff who also had zanny babysit his child...

well....if she knew zanny two to three years....that don't jive with the above lauren testimony by grandma that HJ reiterated for us above. casey is blowing freaking smoke...out of all orifices (nurse observation lol)

Something pricked my ears tonight on this phone call. When Casey was giving out area codes she clearly says 954 twice and even states that is a Ft. Lauderdale area code. That is where I am at. Now, along with the 954 mention - Casey says that this is the same area code that Amy has. I guess that she is referring to her "friend" Amy Huizenga - the one she picked up at the airport, had her car, and reported Casey had stolen 700 - 1000 from. Is Amy Huizenga related to Wayne Huizenga? Wayne Huizenga lives in Fort Lauderdale - for those who don't know him - he owns the Miami Dolphins among other things - he is one of the local multi-millionaires around here. He has a lot of family here as well. IF this Amy is related to this family what in the h*ll is Casey doing running with someone of this caliber? I've tried to run searches to see if this Amy is related but haven't been able to confirm. Also, I have ran a public records search down here for "Zanny" - there is a Zeniada Gonzalez (maybe even 2) in our public records down here but couldn't verify age - and doubt it is some 26 year old as the records were property purchases (2000) and divorces (2002) - not something a 26 year old would do - well maybe the divorce but no way of telling.

I asked about this earlier as it is an unusual name but didn't have a way to find out either! Hopefully ALL will be revealed and Soon....

Just a suggestion that everyone can ignore if they wish. In the past mods have asked us to not quote long posts. Just cut it down to the part you are responding to or merely refer to the post number you are responding to. Thanks!

I want to say thank you to NURSEBEEM!
It is going to be soooooo much easier to just check the daily recaps!!!!!! I feel like I am on the computer all day,... lol :)

I am off to bed!!!!!
:bedtime:goodnight dearest HJ! :bud:see you tomorrow after coffee!

So 1 1/2 years would mean maybe till the end of last summer?

Is this the first SUMMER Casey has had to invent a sitter for?

Who paid Lauren to sit? If Casey did, with what money?
Good question, CS, since she got fired from Universal two months after Caylee's birth!:eek:

YOU ARE ONTO IT HJ! that means she met someone or changed her behavior noticably, I would think, 1.3 years ago (around).

and that brings to light in my mind another discrepancy.... she states she found out about Zanny after Lauren took another job.... which would be around 1.3 years ago.....that she met zanny thru Jeff who also had zanny babysit his child...

well....if she knew zanny two to three years....that don't jive with the above lauren testimony by grandma that HJ reiterated for us above. casey is blowing freaking smoke...out of all orifices (nurse observation lol)
And her brother said something to her during the first jail call that acknowledged she was having a "rough year".

Her father, in a local news report last weekend, referred to the "new crowd" Casey had become involved with.

I was so aggravated with the Lee/Casey conversation today on NG. Casey is talking to Lee about her "gut feeling" that Caylee is OK and close to home.. and then goes on to say that obviously if that feeling changes she'll let people know??

Hello?? Is this woman from crazy town or what?? Listen Casey, no one cares about your gut feelings.. how about some actual information to help find your daughter?

I'm paraphrasing her words but that was basically what she said.. OMG she is too much

yeah, i thought i heard that part also....bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members