New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-whammy. If CA concedes that Caylee is deceased -- as both CA and GA first acknowledged -- then she also concedes that it is highly likely that KC did it. She loses both her daughter and ganddaughter.

CA dotes on the female side of the family, she thoroughly spoilt KC and was well on the way to do the same for Caylee. She does NOT want to lose both her daughters and, I do agree that she may feel responsible both for her actions in this and -- the way KC is.

No parent can admit that their offspring are less than perfect, she knows the reality of KC's lies and actions but, it is one thing to admit it to yourself privately, another to admit it to others and -- a whole other realm to admit it to a nation in the media. Ouch!!

CA is fighting for her own survival because her family is imploding before her eyes and no matter how this turns out, GA and CA will be irreparably damaged, LA will keep a safe distance and, KC will face LWOP (if justice is served).

CA's damage control is to spin it as KC is prepared to face life in jail to protect Caylee -- that will be how she can deal with it with others.

Cindy is heading for a huge fall if she continues like this. She will NOT be honest about anything.

I don't think the defense will go with the nanny lie....
they're more likely to claim Casey gave Caylee to someone she only knew VERY, VERY casually & the person disappeared. This way they can tie together a lot of the original lies into a more believable tale....

They'll probably even claim Casey never knew his/her/their REAL name....

The goal is to come up with a story that's NOT verifiable.

Now, if they can just come up with a reason someone put a DEAD BODY in Casey's car.... because Casey WAS DEFINITELY aware that her car stunk from death.

I don't think they should go with the Nanny lie, but JB said in his countersuit that KC was being truthful about ZFG......it was LE who had the wrong ZFG.

I agree that what you posted could be a possibility. With this case, anything is possible.:crazy:

Double-whammy. If CA concedes that Caylee is deceased -- as both CA and GA first acknowledged -- then she also concedes that it is highly likely that KC did it. She loses both her daughter and ganddaughter.

CA dotes on the female side of the family, she thoroughly spoilt KC and was well on the way to do the same for Caylee. She does NOT want to lose both her daughters and, I do agree that she may feel responsible both for her actions in this and -- the way KC is.

No parent can admit that their offspring are less than perfect, she knows the reality of KC's lies and actions but, it is one thing to admit it to yourself privately, another to admit it to others and -- a whole other realm to admit it to a nation in the media. Ouch!!

CA is fighting for her own survival because her family is imploding before her eyes and no matter how this turns out, GA and CA will be irreparably damaged, LA will keep a safe distance and, KC will face LWOP (if justice is served).

CA's damage control is to spin it as KC is prepared to face life in jail to protect Caylee -- that will be how she can deal with it with others.

I think this is very much of what's going on. It's self-preservation. I can't think of another family that has gone through anything quite like this.
this is pretty much what's going on with them...a public front. I'm sure once the media frenzy stops they family will separate.

ya i think so .. she was banned from here i remember reading about it on her site .. and the way she talked she sounded almost like that katie chick that was talking to cindy a .. or im nuts :( that is why tricia had talked to cindy cuz this katie told tricia about it or something im not postive though .. im sure curious !

The katie that got banned was from the CayleeAlive thread.
She was all excited about the info from the lady: TellingTheTruth who said she saw Caylee on a flight. Then TellingTheTruth came to WS and began talking with the CayleeAlive group.

After that thread was shut down, Katie began posting on other threads (along with others from that group) and it began getting to rowdy, the mods had to shut it down. It was not just Katie that got it shut down. There were about four of them.

IIFC...

Why is it that people feel the need to ridicule and attack those who prefer to have an open mind about this case? I don't get that.

I think to be able to openly share ideas and opinions is always a healthy thing. Opinions and ideas are just that, they shouldn't be something to take as personal against another.

(In response to jennyb)
The threads here regarding Caylee are filled with raw emotion. Most of us believe that KC did kill Caylee because we see the evidence pointing to that conclusion. For some reason, you see if differently, which puts you in a minority. No one wants to be disrespectful of you but when you come here stating you want some intelligent conversation you automatically put people on the defensive because we have our beliefs just like you have yours.

IMO, the blame lies with those who feel they have the right to judge others.

Many aren't able to see their own faults but can easily find those of total strangers.

I admit I judge the A's. Yes I do. Any faults I see in the A's have been out of their own rude mouths. When Cindy uses the media to lie and I know it is a lie......yes I judge her.

She is welcome to come and judge me back......I still have my 2 kids. I have not lost them, given them away, left them with a make-believe nanny and they were not taken from me by the make-believe nanny and her sister in the park.

I don't think they should go with the Nanny lie, but JB said in his countersuit that KC was being truthful about ZFG......it was LE who had the wrong ZFG.

I agree that what you posted could be a possibility. With this case, anything is possible.:crazy:

The ZFG countersuit does add an interesting dimension, that maybe they need to stick with the ZFG story now for many reasons. I doubt they can counter sue on the ZFG suit claiming that's the wrong ZFG and then concede that it was someone not so well known who KC gave Caylee to.

Seems JB has to live and weave a story around KC's lies, if I was KC I would have said the nanny was new and this was a first time she used her and the nanny came out to meet KC and take Caylee. Something more plausible that is less verifiable.

For KC to say that she had been intro'd to ZFG and had used her for years immiediately begs the question as to verifiable contact info and stories. Doh!!!

I think KC got so cocky telling silly stories to her parents, like the fanciful crazy trips that she thought she could tell anyone anything. She was over-confident with LE and now she is getting burnt, that why she was claiming that LE wasn't listening and trying to pin it on her -- which worked in gaining family support that LE is evil.

Cindy's defense of Casey goes way beyond a parent denying their kids have done wrong..... didn't Cindy call Casey's friend & warn him to stay away because she's a sociopath? She already admitted Casey had serious problems.

I think we saw the about-face from Cindy AFTER that phone exchange with Casey. Casey tells her SHE'S the reason she's in jail.

It MUST be a horrible burden for any relative to live knowing that YOU turned in a loved one.... guilt feelings are powerful things.

Despite the Anthony's enabling & their ignoring Caylee... I do have sympathy for how their entire world has been permanently destroyed.

I admit I judge the A's. Yes I do. Any faults I see in the A's have been out of their own rude mouths. When Cindy uses the media to lie and I know it is a lie......yes I judge her.

She is welcome to come and judge me back......I still have my 2 kids. I have not lost them, given them away, left them with a make-believe nanny and they were not taken from me by the make-believe nanny and her sister in the park.

bolding mine.

Cindy could make that same statement.

Don't you all understand - the presser is going to be about the photo that the P.I. had to go out of state to locate. Surely you all remember the photo of Caylee, Casey and the 'unknown woman':eek:

I just can't believe you all missed this when talking about the press conference - by the way - do we know if it has been cancelled or not?:rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't resist that! I have a feeling that if the press conference does happen, it is going to be nothing more than a rehash of old tips, reported sightings that ' LE refused to check out but we know are credible' etc. etc. Just like the photo that was going to prove.....well, I am sure it was going to prove something.....it just disappeared and was never heard from again - sort of like JB these days.

So is anyone hearing anything more about tomorrows presser being cancelled? If so, any speculation as to why?

Originally Posted by jennyb
Is there any way to re install a new Caylee is Alive thread? Sure would be a relief. I come here for intelligent conversation. Sorry, that's how I feel.
Frankly, I don't see how you can say our conversations do not have a great deal of intellect to them. I believe there are some of the sharpest minds on the internet on this board and forum.

I have to question the motives now of people who do not understand, refuse to understand, or pretend not to understand that Caylee is indeed dead. That ship has sailed. LE confirmed it when they filed a HOMICIDE MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE charge along with a Manslaughter with Aggravating Circumstance charge against her mother!

It does sound like the defense is gonna say a "different" ZFG took Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member