New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to go with totally incompentent and has no clue about basic procedure. Good grief, the judge had to tell Baez to go take depositions. That's really basic stuff! :doh:

Uh huh, agreed.

Maybe that's the REAL reason they haven't visited Casey in jail, is they know she killed Caylee and they're "done" with her. Which means then what they A's are doing is even more vile - it's not about defending Casey, it's ALL about money that can be made off Caylee's "disppearance". They are even more freaking despicable that I already thought.

I don't think there's anything they can do that won't be perceived in a negative light.
They're damned if they do, damned if they don't.

There are 3 position available on the Kidfinders network board of directors. I wonder who will fill them? As if we dont know. That is probably why the Anthonys are doing the meet and greets and all the PR, asking for donation to Kidfinders. They will draw their salary from Kidfinders, so they need the money coming in. {IMO}
"Meet Our Board Of Directors for 2007-2008"

Dennis W. Milstead
Founder / President / Chairman of the Board

Sherri J. Milstead
Co-Founder / Vice President / Executive Director

Sheri McCandles
Director / Public Relations

New Board Member To Be Announced
Director / Event Coordinator

Director / Media Relations

James Riddle
Director / Law Enforcement Liason'

Director / Volunteer Coordinator

I believe one has been filled and that would be MB who was interviewed by one of the local stations. I believe the link is in the daily updates thread in regards to the presser that is/was supposed to happen tomorrow. She is also the one that falsely accused members of W/S of making death threats to her. Tricia contacted her and told her if it wasn't true to erase the mistruth from her blog and if it was true to call her. Tricia to my knowledge never got a return phone call but I'll be dang if the smut wasn't erased from her blog lickety split.

these people are a disgrace and here is why

if they are looking for a LIVE caylee then that means they believe all the LOADS of BULL from casey about the babysitter and the job and the BLAH BLAH BLAH

enough already from the crazy people

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHh

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I don't think the defense will go with the nanny lie....

they're more likely to claim Casey gave Caylee to someone she only knew VERY, VERY casually & the person disappeared. This way they can tie together a lot of the original lies into a more believable tale....

They'll probably even claim Casey never knew his/her/their REAL name....

The goal is to come up with a story that's NOT verifiable.

Now, if they can just come up with a reason someone put a DEAD BODY in Casey's car.... because Casey WAS DEFINITELY aware that her car stunk from death.

I don't think there's anything they can do that won't be perceived in a negative light.

Maybe if they hadn't been darning themelves since day one, they would be seen in a different light. :bang:

Yes they have to turn it over in a timely manner, after evidence has been analized and reports generated. This does take time.

I would also thing that if JB has some discovery that is very damaging to his client, he sure isn't going to tell the world before the trial.

I can't WAIT to hear the TRUTH that he claims will be in his opening statement. Too bad that anything the lawyers said is NOT to be considered as the TRUTH. They can say anything they want, but that doesn't make it so.

I believe one has been filled and that would be MB who was interviewed by one of the local stations. I believe the link is in the daily updates thread in regards to the presser that is/was supposed to happen tomorrow. She is also the one that falsely accused members of W/S of making death threats to her. Tricia contacted her and told her if it wasn't true to erase the mistruth from her blog and if it was true to call her. Tricia to my knowledge never got a return phone call but I'll be dang if the smut wasn't erased from her blog lickety split.

Isn't MB also the founder of 'Helping Heroes"?

I don't think the defense will go with the nanny lie....

they're more likely to claim Casey gave Caylee to someone she only knew VERY, VERY casually & the person disappeared. This way they can tie together a lot of the original lies into a more believable tale....

They'll probably even claim Casey never knew his/her/their REAL name....

The goal is to come up with a story that's NOT verifiable.

Now, if they can just come up with a reason someone put a DEAD BODY in Casey's car.... because Casey WAS DEFINITELY aware that her car stunk from death.
That would definitely mean she was neglectful and they can get her on that. I don't see any way that Casey will come out looking like the "good mother" that Cindy and Baez claim she is.

I see Baez going for the Billy Flynn defense. He's already started that with the pictures of her as an innocent child.

They have noone to blame for that BUT themselves.

They've been antagonistic & nasty every step of the way once they realized the public was NOT buying their 'Casey is a victim' routine.

Very well said, C.

IMO none of this is about Cindy being in denial. Cindy knows Caylee is dead. she knows it in her bones, in the ache she has in her heart every morning when she wakes up without her. She knows that child is dead she just cannot live with the fact that she created her own granddaughters murderer. That's Cindy's problem, that's what keeps Cindy from accepting Caylee's death.

Maybe if they hadn't been darning themelves since day one, they would be seen in a different light. :bang:

IMO, the blame lies with those who feel they have the right to judge others.

Many aren't able to see their own faults but can easily find those of total strangers.

IMO none of this is about Cindy being in denial. Cindy knows Caylee is dead. she knows it in her bones, in the ache she has in her heart every morning when she wakes up without her. She knows that child is dead she just cannot live with the fact that she created her own granddaughters murderer. That's Cindy's problem, that's what keeps Cindy from accepting Caylee's death.

yepper

That would definitely mean she was neglectful and they can get her on that. I don't see any way that Casey will come out looking like the "good mother" that Cindy and Baez claim she is.

I see Baez going for the Billy Flynn defense. He's already started that with the pictures of her as an innocent child.

Didn't they drop the neglect charges?

I'd like to know why LE thinks it's better to try her for Caylee's death BEFORE trying her on the bank charges? I wondered if after being convicted of the felony might finally get her to believe she's in SERIOUS, SERIOUS trouble & needs to tell the truth.

Or could they be afraid a jury might have more sympathy for her at the murder trial IF she's already serving time?

I just want her to be in jail a LONG, LONG, LONG time.... if not forever.

Many aren't able to see their own faults but can easily find those of total strangers.

I can identify my own faults, I am impatient, demanding, picky and I have no patience or anyone that protects a murderer, even one in their own family. And to a certain extent we all have the right to judge others, that's the basis of the jury system.

I believe that the family stays away from in jail visits because they are sick of everything being shown on the daily news and being the brunt of criticism no matter what they say and do. A jail visit brings with it the rude and unfeeling media shouting terribly nasty things at the parents while hounding them at their heels.

Not many people like to be chased by an angry crowd.

Now we hear of sightings of Caylee during in a 3 day period. When was this period? Is this recent or was this the sighting at the airport which was investigated already? Whoever it was that reported that they saw Caylee at OIA, in the waiting area for a flight to Atlanta had already talked to LE, LE looked at the tapes and the passenger manifest and even went to check the 2 children that were on that flight - just to be sure. This person even stated that Caylee said her name was "Caylee Marie Antony", without the "th" sound, just like Caylee said her name. LE found nothing as we know.

New sightings to create reasonable doubt?

I guess there is no word from the mom who lost her daughter. (sigh)

yeah because they have been doing a whole lotta "don't" this entire case. They sit around tossing lies and insults outta their mouths and DON'T look for Caylee.

Ya know what? Even if they DID decide do something now, I sure wouldn't trust their motives. That Cindy is as personality disordered as they come- it's no wonder Casey's a liar too.

My first time posting, but not a surprise ( press conf cancelled). I would love to see this little girl appear safe and happy. EVERYTHING I read tells me that sadly there is no way. Evidence of her alive would be wonderful but hard to give if there isn't any. IMO

Interesting. And welcome to WS!

The press conference has been cancelled according to other forums. I am looking for a site to say it.

I just saw your post about the cancellation. Thank you. And welcome to WS as well.

Isn't that why people go to therapists.... to get OBJECTIVE feedback from somebody who is not personally involved in your life?

Nobody would even know the name Anthony if NOT for Casey Antony's SICK actions. And nobody would have thought to question the grandparents if not for THEIR totally atypical behavior from the very beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller