OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, 4 June 2010 What Happened?

What happened to Kyron?

• He wandered off on his own

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • He was taken away by a total stranger

Votes: 43 5.1%
  • He was taken away by someone he knew and possibly trusted

Votes: 541 64.1%
  • He was taken away by someone he was familiar with

Votes: 252 29.9%

• Total voters
I feel this poor child was taken by someone he knew and trusted.

May God Bless Him.

Goz

I voted someone he was familiar with by ruling out the other options. I don't think he would have wandered away on this day due to not wanting to get into trouble before the talent show. He also might have been eager to get into his little group for the tour of other classes plus someone would have seen him. I don't believe a stranger took him because there is such a small window of time, or seconds, that it could have happened. I don't believe it was someone he knew and possibly trusted either. Someone should have seen something in that small window of time. If the timeline is correct then it may have been someone that he was familiar with, who knew exactly how the school operated, the layout, and someone who had control of Kyron so that he would obey.

I voted for someone he was familiar with....my heart won't let me go any further than that.:banghead:

I do not know why but I think he is alive. Could this has been a hoax? I hope not...

I voted total stranger but I truly believe he could have also been taken by someone he might have been familiar with through school.

I can't believe I missed this thread/poll...my vote is that Kyron went with someone he knew & trusted.

JBean...did you vote and if so, would you care to share which one?

I'm voting that he went with someone he knew and trusted, and without a struggle.

I am thinking he went with someone he "recognized". Not necessarily knew, but had seen-possibly around town, possibly in school. But a face he was familiar with. And probably comfortable with. Perhaps someone TH had chatted with at a grocery store, or a barber or a church. Perhaps someone who had been 'grooming; him subtly for some time, gaining his and/or KH and TH's trust. I keep going back to Kaine saying they had had issues with obedience, and had worked on obeying people in positions of authority, particularly at school (paraphrased, not a direct quote). If he had been getting extra reinforcement in listening to people at school, someone he 'recognized' as a familiar face could have easily led him somewhere with a plausible reason. Nomoresorrow said it the best.

I think he was taken by someone other than his immediate family. Maybe someone he had seen in school, maybe a member of a friend's family....something like that.

I went with - He was taken away by someone he was familiar with

I do not believe it was SM just yet.. I need to see some evidence (other than dumb stuff like the FB page)

I'm leaning more towards it was someone he recognized or knew of.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/article/k...er-files-divorce-stepmother/story?id=11040606

The father of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman has reportedly filed for divorce from his wife, the last known person to see his son alive.

The missing Oregon boy's father and stepmother have begun divorce proceedings.Speculation has mounted in recent weeks that Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, might know more about the second-grader's disappearance than she had initially let on.

Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, has also sought a restraining order against his wife and has moved out of their home, taking the couple's 18-month-old daughter with him, sources told ABC affiliate KATU-TV in Portland.

7-year-old Kyron Horman: Missing boy's stepmother hires defense attorney

Search for Missing Oregon Boy Now Criminal Investigation

June 29, 2010 "Snip" http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...s-father-files-for-divorce-restraining-order/

The stepmom of a missing 7-year-old Oregon boy hires a prominent defense lawyer after the boy's dad files for divorce and obtains a restraining order against her! And do two 911 calls made from the family's home hold clues as to how and why Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school?

Oregon's Aaron's Law may save a child that you care about

With Aaron's Law, Senate Bill 1041 (2005), Oregon became the only state in the nation where child abduction creates a civil cause of action.

What this means in layman's terms is that only in Oregon, under Aaron's Law, can the victim of an abduction hold a kidnapper financially liable for damages.

Only in Oregon can a parent sue the person(s) responsible for abducting your child(ren) for the damages inflicted on yourself, your family and your child(ren).

No other state has a law like this.

Under Aaron's Law, the judge is authorized to order (the parties) to an abduction into counseling directed at educating the parties to the harm they are inflicting on the child(ren), at their own expense!

The Oregon state legislature passed Senate Bill 1041 in 2005 shortly after the death of my son, Aaron Cruz. and named the landmark bill in his honor.

I hope to see Aarons Law become the law of the land.

If the threat of a civil suit is enough to deter a person from taking a child, then Aaron's Law is working, but right now it is only working in Oregon.

I haven't read through all of the threads about Kyron, but based on what I've seen on JVM, it really looks like it could be the stepmom acting alone or with someone or someones.

I think someone he was familiar with. He was lured and that person had to be familiar to him in order for him to be lured away on a morning that was so exciting for him what with the science fair and his upcoming participation in the talent show later that day. My own thought is, Kyron did not know he wouldn't be returning. Whatever means was used to lure him away - he thought he was just doing something in or near the school that was not going to interfere with his busy upcoming day. What concerns me is that with all the activity in and around the school that morning - an influx of adults etc helping students unload the science fair displays and set them up. People in and out of the building, lots of car trunks open, with perfectly acceptable reason. I fear he may have been shoved into the trunk of a car very quickly and none the wiser.

I agree. I also chose someone he was familiar with. I participate in a well know astrology forum and many of them say he was shoved into the trunk of a car from reading charts that have been posted to the thread about Kyron there.

I voted that it was someone trusted. TH's behavior at the first presser was way off the hinky meter for me. You can see by the date of my post that she has been a POI for quite some time.

Last summer I saw a boy who looked so much like Kyron while staying at a motor home park for a couple of days in Draper, UT. I called and left a message on the "hotline" and was hoping to hear back or see someone investigate before I left. Saw the boy a couple more times before I left...been haunting me ever since. Hope someone checked out the tip.

I'm voting that he went with someone he knew and trusted, and without a struggle.

Me too Psychout, Someone he knew and trusted, as in pawned off on by plan so he would go with them without any outcry on his part.

So deceptively arrogant was this person who arranged this abduction and also the one who helped the engineer of the crime. To this day I am at a loss that he/she has not been located and that whoever enabled his disappearance has not 'talked' to save their soul {as they have to know when all is said and done they will be named and prosecuted as an accessory}.

I just had dinner at a restaurant down by Azteca on Beav/Hillsdale Hwy. I had a lively discussion with my waiter about Kyron. Absolute disbelief we shared that he is still out there and not yet brought home to those who adored him. xox

Last summer I saw a boy who looked so much like Kyron while staying at a motor home park for a couple of days in Draper, UT. I called and left a message on the "hotline" and was hoping to hear back or see someone investigate before I left. Saw the boy a couple more times before I left...been haunting me ever since. Hope someone checked out the tip.

How do you approach a child that resembles a missing child?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back