2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDBO AM 580 WDBO
Caseyday23 go thru security w.cheney mason. We get2 vators&lines mamouth he says 'OH JESUS CHRIST' & cuts 2 front of line #caseyanthony
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

GAWD! He is really somethin' else! :maddening:

Oooh....already starting out with Defense Reprimand....

Must be. Baez already doing that head-twitch-to-the-side movement, depriving his brain of the little circulation it must get. :loser:

I am a bit nervouse that a deputy is up there. I pray there is no issue with any jurors "chatting" or anything.

#CaseyAnthony Perry asking court deputy sgt. about some sort of possible incident can't hear what.by bobkealing via twitter at 8:03 AM

I'm watching the WFTV feeds, and we heard the judge telling Mason something like "All right, just this once. If there are matters to be discussed, you're supposed to let the court know by 8:20 so we can handle it at 8:30."

I have been having huge problems with the previously perfect mfilex20877 feed. It freezes every 20 seconds or so. Anyone else?

CMason didn't turn on his mic...what is this sidebar about? Anyone know what Mason asked??

Smirking ICA...as soon as they went to sidebar, she got to whispering with Simms...

She looks so chipper today. Wonder what she's got to look so happy about....

OK, Now WESH has commentary during the sidebar. That's new. I am home today but have to leave at 10:15 so really need to get this show on the road.

Seems to be some awkward silence between Casey and Dorothy Simms.

The defense is probably complaining that JA ate Rodriquez on Saturday and spit him back out on Sunday. That he is no use to them now! Unfair!!

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
It looks like kc is staring at parents. @JimLichtenstein did you see that just now?

Casey is whipspering and smiling with the girl at the defense table. She is SO hoping that they will become BFF's when this is all over.

Probably discussing whether to buy a new or used RV after she is released bext week.

What's up? Very animated sidebar. Too early to start sipping Sidecars at the sidebar.

Who the heck am I hearing on Wesh - it's what's her name that I don't like.

The current audio is coming from our newsroom. Remember, we can't hear attorneys' conversations during a sidebar.
by Matt Lupoli/Staff at 9:06 AM

Don Lykkebak arrives to court. He works a lot with Cheney Mason. They represented Lisa Nowak (astronaut) #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:06 AM

As sidebar continues Don Lykkebak arrives to court. He works a lot with Cheney Mason. They represented Lisa Nowak (astronaut) #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:06 AM

How come we're starting at 8:00 and not 9:00? Good thing I was in the sidebar thread, otherwise I'd have missed the first hour. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussieKel