26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie Politan (HLN) just had a K9 expert on and she claimed that dogs can hit on fecal matter and diapers if the fecal matter has human remains in it. Maybe that means blood in the fecal matter.

Another person on stated that maybe LE took shavings of the carpet instead of a full section of the carpet.

They just showed the Cyndy Short segment again where she comments about how the carpet from the shed was paraded in and out. She makes the statement that the xrays that LE took of the walls of the house did not support a scent from the house. ????? How does an xray support a cadaver dog scent from the house?

Vinnie Politan (HLN) just had a K9 expert on and she claimed that dogs can hit on fecal matter and diapers if the fecal matter has human remains in it. Maybe that means blood in the fecal matter.

Another person on stated that maybe LE took shavings of the carpet instead of a full section of the carpet.

They just showed the Cyndy Short segment again where she comments about how the carpet from the shed was paraded in and out. She makes the statement that the xrays that LE took of the walls of the house did not support a scent from the house. ????? How does an xray support a cadaver dog scent from the house?

I assume the x-rays would show a body hidden in the walls.

I just watched that as well. The K9 guest had an HRD dog with her, and he did find the hidden bag of HR in the studio. When questioned by Vinnie, she did say that an HRD dog will hit on shed skin and also on shed blood. Vinnie asked specifically about the age of the scent...and she did say it could be years old. If they post the video on HLN, I will bring it here and do an ETA.

Disclaimer: I didn't see the segment. Is there a link to it yet? Methinx our Oriah and sarx will love this one.

I'm skeptical that a defense attorney would know (yet) exactly which areas were x-rayed and exactly where the decomp hit was, to try to match them up, if that's what she meant. Is she expecting to see decomp (or other) scent particles without a microscope? :crazy:

Unless the alleged list of questions (link and post somewhere here) provided from LE to attorneys include such specifics...

I just watched that as well. The K9 guest had an HRD dog with her, and he did find the hidden bag of HR in the studio. When questioned by Vinnie, she did say that an HRD dog will hit on shed skin and also on shed blood. Vinnie asked specifically about the age of the scent...and she did say it could be years old. If they post the video on HLN, I will bring it here and do an ETA.

OK I understand shed blood, but we shed skin cells constantly. Dust bunnies are mainly dead skin cells. The dogs would hit everywhere in my house if that is the case (or anyone's house, no matter how clean it is.)

That doesn't make sense to me. We constantly shed skin cells. If dogs were hitting on shed skin cells they would be hitting everywhere and would be pretty much useless.

Daily press releases? They expect to have a lot to tell? :waitasec:

Sounds as if she is trying a bully tactic, trying to get LE to have to confirm, deny, or respond to her daily bull$hit. They desperately need to know what LE knows, about the DNA, evidence in the home, etc. That is why all of these sudden media and local media interviews, IMO.

I know we are not allowed discussions here but I can answer this question and I know for FACT how this works.. CPS can interview your children, they do not need a warrant nor a subpoena. They interview them WITHOUT the parents being present, then can literally come into your home and take the kids without your permission and question them, if you get in the way at all with CPS you will be as the parent placed under arrest. CPS's rules are a lot stronger than the police when it comes to children. This is not something the parents want to mess around with at all. They CANNOT say no if CPS says they want in. The police are always on stand by with CPS as well and will not hesitate to arrest a parent who gets in the way..

In short, CPS doesnt make the parents do anything, CPS does what it wants..

I hope that answered that. :crazy:

This is pure speculation that CPS is involved in the way described ^above^.. This is not what is happening in this case at this time.. As far as CPS involvement they've HAD INVOLVEMENT AT SOME CAPACITY FROM THE BEGINNING.. it is their social workers that interviewed the children way back at the beginning..with the parents full consent.. One son for 50mins and one son for 30 mins.. But as far as what is described ^above^ IS NOT ACCURATE IN THIS CASE at this time at all..

Sounds as if she is trying a bully tactic, trying to get LE to have to confirm, deny, or respond to her daily bull$hit. They desperately need to know what LE knows, about the DNA, evidence in the home, etc. That is why all of these sudden media and local media interviews, IMO.

And, all of this for people who have never been named "suspects" or "PsOI."

HLN reporting now, parents refuse to be interviewed separately.

mods please delete if this was already posted

ryankath Ryan Kath
RT @Sam_Hartle: Local attorney representing #LisaIrwin's parents just sent out press release saying they will send out daily press releases
3 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=ryankath
Unbelievable...

...which is what the content of these daily press releases will be. JMO.

Someone here posted (with sarcasm) a while back something to effect of "hope we're not going to have an online diary"...presumably a ref. to another case? IDK.

:gmab: (where is the gmab smilie when I need it)

Probably a great time to remind ourselves that 90-95% of the details that we know of concerning this case have come from the family and their representatives. If LE begins to say more now it is because the legal team is misrepresenting the investigation and LE must either respond with clarity or look like jacka&&es.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadMonique24