Found Deceased OK - Jarral Osburn, 36, Sand Springs, 28 Aug 2012

From his NAMUS page:
"Circumstances
was last seen in Owasso, Ok at 1735hrs buying sudafed with JC. The two went to go buy meth in Collinsville, Ok then Jarral took JC home and dropped him off. A short while later JC called Jarral because he left a pack of sudafed in the car. Jarral stated he would be right back and never showed up."

They bought sudafed. I think sudafed can be used to make meth. Were they going to a house to buy meth or make meth? Or maybe to bring the sudafed to someone wo was making the meth?

I know where I live you have to swipe/have the clerk enter your ID when you buy meds with meth-making ingredients at the store. That way there's a record if someone is buying a large amount to cook meth. Maybe whoever was cooking the meth had their buyers each buy/bring a pack?

Let's not lose momentum here....do any of our guests know what carrier Jarral had for his cell phone?

i havent heard anything about who his carrier/ cell was just yet...im still checking on it. im wanting to say at&t, but i could be proved wrong? (to be determined)

ok i think my at&t lead went bust...another different mutual friend said they looked up his ctn and found it to be verizon?? (still developing)

So from what I'm reading, JC is the last person to see him alive?

JC may be a lovely person, good friend, and innocent party, but the sleuther in me has to ask: did anyone else witness JC getting dropped off at his home by Jarral?

The car was abandoned within walking distance to JC's house and we all know a person can easily make one phone in their possession call another phone newly in their possession...:waitasec:

I guess I'd just like to know has JC been cleared?

So from what I'm reading, JC is the last person to see him alive?

JC may be a lovely person, good friend, and innocent party, but the sleuther in me has to ask: did anyone else witness JC getting dropped off at his home by Jarral?

The car was abandoned within walking distance to JC's house and we all know a person can easily make one phone in their possession call another phone newly in their possession...:waitasec:

I guess I'd just like to know has JC been cleared?

I dont know, but at a minimum JC has a whole lot of information to share for sure with LE. There are definitely signs of transparency-it takes a lot to state flat out that your bud disappeared after you and he went to buy drugs.

i would love to know as well has jc been cleared or not? is he being forthcoming or not. i too wonder if there is any one else who would confirm whether jc was dropped off by jarral ( eg. jc girlfriend, if he has one? roomate? again if there is a roomate or not? other friends,ect) during the time in ? or not? and the unknown variable to me at least is where is jc's house??? is it in tulsa? or one of the surrounding areas, eg, broken arrow, sand springs,ect?

i would love to know as well has jc been cleared or not? is he being forthcoming or not. i too wonder if there is any one else who would confirm whether jc was dropped off by jarral ( eg. jc girlfriend, if he has one? roomate? again if there is a roomate or not? other friends,ect) during the time in ? or not? and the unknown variable to me at least is where is jc's house??? is it in tulsa? or one of the surrounding areas, eg, broken arrow, sand springs,ect?

charok, if you can reach out to any locals who might want to help us (you included) fill in some pieces of this investigation, I think that would be tremendous.

I think this case is solveable, fwiw.

I dont know, but at a minimum JC has a whole lot of information to share for sure with LE. There are definitely signs of transparency-it take a lot to state flat out that your bud disappeared after you and he went to buy drugs.

Very true. Only ... I wonder if the police tracked BACKWARDS to JC from the pharmacy after Jarral's (and presumably JC's) names came up together doing back to back purchases of sudafed. I think it's possible police tracked JC down (possibly by following Jarrel's last credit card transactions--at the pharmacy) and convinced him to be transparent between evidence of the guys having to sign/show ID for sudafed in the pharmacy and possibly video the pharmacy might have. Perhaps JC has a drug history with police? They could put the two and two together with the sudafed buy?

Also, admitting it all revolved around a drug buy throws other possible bad guys into the mix and would take some focus off the last guy to see him/was seen with...

All just speculation, and maybe far-fetched! :seeya:

ahh nevermind i re read that circumstances and indeed car found 3 miles south of JC house...so now was there anyone at jc house that can verify whether he got dropped off by jarral or if jc left ( ex after he made the call to have jarral come back?)

I think we might also explore the possibility that Jarral abandoned his vehicle himself because of some kind of physical or mental distress. I was looking at the area via Google Earth. It looks like if it were night time, it might be hard to get around in that terrain.

Is it thick woods, or scrub type brush...does anyone know? I remember reading or hearing from charok that LE went out on horseback.

charok, if you can reach out to any locals who might want to help us (you included) fill in some pieces of this investigation, I think that would be tremendous.

I think this case is solveable, fwiw.

that would be nice but alas i do not have any friends ( that i havent asked already) in the area, esp those that knew or talked to jarral recently , let alone jc/even know jc..but doesnt mean i havent put my feelers up(away) either LOL...

ahh nevermind i re read that circumstances and indeed car found 3 miles south of JC house...so now was there anyone at jc house that can verify whether he got dropped off by jarral or if jc left ( ex after he made the call to have jarral come back?)

Yeah...when I read that I thought it could be possible that JC actually left Jarral's car there and walked home.

Just one theory/possibilty. :twocents:

I think we might also explore the possibility that Jarral abandoned his vehicle himself because of some kind of physical or mental distress. I was looking at the area via Google Earth. It looks like if it were night time, it might be hard to get around in that terrain.

Is it thick woods, or scrub type brush...does anyone know? I remember reading or hearing from charok that LE went out on horseback.

im looking at it on google maps and does look like area w/ trees/ woods in it. few houses but if im looking at same area, wooded to south and west? yes sheriff dept apparently searched by horseback

that would be nice but alas i do not have any friends ( that i havent asked already) in the area, esp those that knew or talked to jarral recently , let alone jc/even know jc..but doesnt mean i havent put my feelers up(away) either LOL...

I forgot to mention (I've been off websleuths for a while and my manners are lacking:banghead:)--so sorry that your friend is missing, charok! Even if you haven't seen him in a while or if he's more a friend of a friend, it must be terribly upsetting/shocking/troubling. :grouphug:

I forgot to mention (I've been off websleuths for a while and my manners are lacking:banghead:)--so sorry that your friend is missing, charok! Even if you haven't seen him in a while or if he's more a friend of a friend, it must be terribly upsetting/shocking/troubling. :grouphug:

magdalyn, you are all good! yes we hung out like daily back " in the day" and had fun( platonic friend, no friends w/ benefits LOL- he was like my brother in those days) alas, i hooked up w/ a guy ( who was jealous of my guy friends) and he moved away w/ a gfriend he had at the time, so we lost touch. hadnt seen him since what 1995? 1996 at most, until a run in at my job while he was filling in application... ( im still trying to find my journal im thinking now appx 2, maybe 3 years now? again its something i figured id note in there, and havent found it yet to pinpoint the date!) good to see him/looked great.
just troubles me that may have been the last time i had seen him. and more importantly where is he now and what happened, especially letting this MUCH time lapse. no way in hades he wouldnt contact his family/dad and daughter esp w/ the holidays!

im looking at it on google maps and does look like area w/ trees/ woods in it. few houses but if im looking at same area, wooded to south and west? yes sheriff dept apparently searched by horseback

It also looks like it would be exceptionally dark out there at night time, with the exception of the neighborhood to the left and the farm land to the right. There is a waterway and the woods look thick and filled with brush. Another possibility would be that he took some kind of refuge somewhere, like a shed, a barn, a lean to....something like that. Sometimes people in a certain mind set will head to water or climb up or hunker down somewhere cave like. I wonder if there any abandoned wells out in that area? Even drainage pipes?

I think if LE pulls up phone records and ping records it could be easy to determine if first the phones were moving together, then were pinging apart and then was a call placed from one to another which resulted in an actual conversation for any length of time. After that conversation Jarral's phone would be moving to the direction of his friends' again.
Of course I have absolutely no idea if LE has done this or even had the permission to do this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed
Back