2011.05.20 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eleven)

OKAY... I think I need to back away from the talking heads of JVM.... they are pi$$ing me off about RK.

I hear ya. Made dh change the channel earlier today. I cannot handle the "talking heads" on hln. Their comments and thoughts are quite idiotic at times and extremely biased! :banghead:

View attachment 15607

I'm practicing making this face of jeff ashton's to calm myself down! I know seating this jury is a DANG GOOD THING but I am just so overwhelmed from today!

ps just figured out how to attach a pic, it only took 2 years....thanks to SOTS for inspiring me :D

It took me a while too :)

Great first pic to attach, it's a keeper!

Anyone know who the new 4th attorney is with the SA?TIA.

can someone list the jurors and alt numbers? i saw it and lost it

Will HLN be carrying opening statements live, or maybe I should ask what are the sources for live coverage?

Thanks so much :)

I didn't see this answered yet... will HLH on TV being showing this also, or just their web site??? TIA!!

Don't forget Satuday half days. He's still doing that right?

Correct -
Mondays (except for the beginning) thru Fridays 9am to 5pm, assume 1 hour lunch, then Saturdays are 1/2 days, but don't recall the time! :great:

MEET THE JURY

----------

1) 1398: crisis counselor
2) 1019: computer guy with nurse wife
3) 1055: nursing student with the rat terrier
4) 1319: older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
5) 1429: long grey haired lady that had a dui
6) 1025: chef with 2 young kids
7) 1007: giggly lady defense challenge denied
8) 3015: kidney transplant lady who works for verizon
9) 3185: "favorite uncle" semi retired guy never married no kids
10) 3310: older single verizon guy
11) 3016: PE teacher with 2 labs
12) 3140: "fun job" lady with one cat

--------------------------------------------------------

ALTERNATES
1) 3093: surgical tech lady, weaver of yarn with 2 sons in 20s
2) 3170: government teacher with tenure
3) 4013: car dealership lady with bounced checks
4) 4192: young carpenter guy with "parentals"
5) 3308: ret. coast guard guy was going to take gma to the bball game

can someone list the jurors and alt numbers? i saw it and lost it

The following juror numbers have been placed with their assigned seat: Seat 1 #1398, Seat 2 #1019, Seat 3 #1055, Seat 4 #1319, Seat 5 #1429, Seat 6 #1025, Seat 7 #1007, Seat 8 #3015, Seat 9 #3185, Seat 10 #3310, Seat 11 #3016, and Seat 12 #3140. The alternates are: Alt 1 #3093, Alt 2 #3170, Alt 3 #4013, Alt 4 #4192, and Alt 5 #3308.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27970154/detail.html

799. I can not set aside my personal beliefs that Casey Marie Anthony is guilty of First Degree Murder in the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, so I am out. :crazy:

EXCUSED FOR CAUSE! And thank you for your candor!

We all LOVE us some CJBP but please remember that WS does not endorse any letter-writing campaign without Tricia's explicit approval. What folks do in their own time is their business. When they post it here or encourage others to do something here, it becomes OUR business.

:tyou: for understanding! Where this post lands is random. :blowkiss:

I didn't see this answered yet... will HLH on TV being showing this also, or just their web site??? TIA!!

WFTV.com, WESH.com, ORLANDOSENTINAL.com -- I'm sure they'll all be carrying it online. On TV, I'd bet TruTV will be the best bet -- HLN will probably be in and out

It was such a looooong 2 weeks and such a relief when the strikes were done and jury was sworn today. I was so happy to see they had gotten a full jury. I can't wait to hear opening statements on Tuesday!

Thanks to my fellow WS'ers, this has been a whirlwind 3 years. Caylee was the reason I joined WS and I feel like a weight has been lifted that the trial is finally going to start! Justice for the beautiful princess Caylee! I hugged my own 2 year old a little tighter tonight and thought of her:)

Beers and preferred beverages for all, I'm on my third sam adam's blackberry wheat beer....cheers to all for sticking by Caylee and giving her a voice! This crazy day turned out fabulous! :martini:

BBM No fair! SOTS gave me the title of ownership to Yuri Melich earlier today! I gave her Jeff Ashton! :floorlaugh:

OBJECTION -- are you guys single? Cause A_News_Junkie is and well.......shouldn't that get me in the front of the line? LOL

OBJECTION -- are you guys single? Cause A_News_Junkie is and well.......shouldn't that get me in the front of the line? LOL

Awww geez . . . . details, details. Fine! I'll take myself out of the running! But a girl can dream . . . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back