GUILTY TN - Kimberly Enix, 36, slain, child abducted, Knoxville, 28 Oct 2015

I am 1.5 hrs east of Knoxville and it came through about 10 minutes ago. It is a statewide alert.

Sent from my celery phone using Tapatalk.

Her missing poster .

image.jpg

The TBI link to poster didn't work for some reason.

Dang, that address is only a mile from my house. I think I am going to go out riding around the Fountain City area. There's lots of apartments around this area.

I put his name in the white pages app on my phone. The results show a Tyler W Enix in Maryville TN. <modsnip>

Not again. Come on , Dad, do the right thing by your baby girl. Drop her off somewhere safe.

Not again. Come on , Dad, do the right thing by your baby girl. Drop her off somewhere safe.

I seem to remember a recent case with similar circumstances but can't for the life of me remember the details - hoping for a happy ending here for Brooklyn :please:

I would assume the welfare check to her condo was because she hadn't shown up to work? He may have had a lot of time to run if it's been since Saturday or Sunday. There's no telling where he could be now.
This article says Brooklynne was last seen on Tuesday. Regardless, he could be anywhere by now. Several interstates pass through Knoxville.

Brooklynne was last seen at her residence in Knoxville Tuesday. Brooklynne's mother was found dead earlier Wednesday in that same residence.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/regional...g-from-Knoxville-338090332.html?m=y&smobile=y

I hope he has the decency to drop the little one somewhere safe. Not holding my breathe though. :(

Has anybody figured out who mom is yet? Did Tyler not have custody?

Could someone please post his FB link? I am in my car and I would like to see pictures to see if there's anything around that might be familiar to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

There are preggo pics of KME in Tyler's November 2012 pics. Brooklynne has to be hers and not "Jessica Morrison's" as the article states?

One article states her mother is KM. It's the knoxnews.com.

Would someone please share the facebook link....thank you

One article states her mother is KM. It's the knoxnews.com.

Thanks, it looks like they just updated it to Kimberly Morrison.

Based on the article it looks like it is KME but Morrison is not the M in her name. States she has 2 other children and that matches up with KME.

I hope the other children are in a safe place, this has to be so hard on them. I get the feeling from what I am reading, that at least one more child is his, hope she is okay. IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280
Back