BK Physical Attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blowkiss: Absolutely not-I just wanted to make sure you read it, no you are not being even remotely disrespectful and Mr. Kyle can use sharp-brained clear thinking folks by the bucketful, like yourself, to help solve his mystery.

Yes I did read the rest of the post. I actually made my last post a half an hour before it showed up (?) I got an error message and decided to come back later and just found it showed up after you had responded. I apologize.

I understand what you are saying and it is extremely unfortunate. I mean no disrespect and I hope my posts aren't taken as me being callous to the facts of this case or the unfortunate, inexcusable and deplorable actions by many in regards to this man. I know the mention of him possibly being homeless prior to him being found by the dumpster upsets some people on here. I just want to effectively rule it out in my own mind with some facts possibly clarifying his physical characteristics when he was found. Your information is very informative! :thumb:

Sorry about the confusion! I can see where you would think I was an idiot asking that after the post you had just made! LOL :crazy: :slap:

I don't think anyone can exclude completely the possibility that BK was homeless prior to being found - but believing he was homeless requires you to believe that an intelligent, personable and hardworking man, with no alcohol or drug addiciton, in good health, was somehow less integrated into society before he lost his identity.

BK has done very well in terms of getting himself an identity of sorts, building a life for himself and surviving and even thriving in his environment afeter the attack - so if he was homeless, what might have prevented him from doing so beforehand?

I don't think anyone can exclude completely the possibility that BK was homeless prior to being found - but believing he was homeless requires you to believe that an intelligent, personable and hardworking man, with no alcohol or drug addiciton, in good health, was somehow less integrated into society before he lost his identity.

BK has done very well in terms of getting himself an identity of sorts, building a life for himself and surviving and even thriving in his environment afeter the attack - so if he was homeless, what might have prevented him from doing so beforehand?

The ONLY small hiccup that keeps me from fully embracing the definitely-not-homeless theory is that I know there are many men (and women) who are out on the streets due to nothing more than severe psychological issues. One might classify severe dissociative amnesia as something which could result in someone becoming homeless....especially since it appears after he was found by the dumpster, Benjaman was just a few kind souls away from being placed on the streets with nowhere to go. In actuality, he might have lived a completely different life before that fateful August morning, with no psychological issues at all....I pray that is the case.

From what I understand on the subject dissociative amnesia to the extent of blocking out an entire lifetime of memories is uncommon. Usually people are unable to remember specific traumatic events. It saddens me to think of what might have occurred to make him feel his survival is contingent on him blocking out a lifetime of memories. My heart goes out to this man.

Thinking out loud... Benjaman is 5' 11" and when found weighed 252... has since lost a little weight and may be around 240 currently. Absolutely no offense meant (I, like so many others, am quite fond of Benjaman) but I'm trying to rule in or out in my own mind if I thought he was "homeless" prior to being found. Looking at the height/weight info I'm leaning toward thinking he was not homeless prior to the incident, at least not for a any length of time. 252 lbs. indicates eating rather well for his height as opposed to eating certainly less well had he been homeless and quite likely would have weighed less for his height.

Am I making sense?

Thinking out loud... Benjaman is 5' 11" and when found weighed 252... has since lost a little weight and may be around 240 currently. Absolutely no offense meant (I, like so many others, am quite fond of Benjaman) but I'm trying to rule in or out in my own mind if I thought he was "homeless" prior to being found. Looking at the height/weight info I'm leaning toward thinking he was not homeless prior to the incident, at least not for a any length of time. 252 lbs. indicates eating rather well for his height as opposed to eating certainly less well had he been homeless and quite likely would have weighed less for his height.

Am I making sense?

Absolutely! That is exactly why I was wondering about the weight. When I found out that the 252 weight was what he weighed when he was found I thought the exact same thing. Though I have seen a number of "healthy" homeless....the majority are not and I am leaning more towards that line of thinking. Thank you for your post!

I would still like to know if his facial hair was overgrown when he was discovered, if at all possible, to determine if he was "incapacitated" for a great length of time or for just a mere 12 hours or so.

snipped
...I would still like to know if his facial hair was overgrown when he was discovered, if at all possible, to determine if he was "incapacitated" for a great length of time or for just a mere 12 hours or so.

Me too, waiting on that info if we can get it. Another thought I just had when re-reading Believe's post "setting the scene": he was sweating ... that may help in factoring the length of time he was there behind the dumpster. Georgia in August is unbearably hot and humid as I recall, even in the morning hours. Had he been there for more than a matter of hours or more than most of a day I would think he'd be headed for or fully in a heat stroke, no? Medically knowledgable sleuthers?

I cannot say that it has NOT been addressed-it is possible that there have been scans done and either there was too much calcification over the pins to read them, or the serial numbers were not there because of the age of the pins...I will see if I can get an answer-I suspect it has already been addressed and it provided no clue, but never say never!!!

can they tell from the scars, what type of surgery he had, robotic etc..? If the pins are a dead end, we might be able to narrow down where he had the surgery based on technique. robotic surgery is new and until recently, not many hospitals even owned the robots. and typically only a few of the surgeons use them.

He has no xrays confirming the pins in his elbow; he has no notes stating the amount of facial hair he had when he was discovered; it was 8 months from when he was discovered to when his eyes were corrected. The month or so after his discovery does not contain much in the way of memories-jumbled thoughts only.

As I stated on one of the other threads, he will not allow pins to be removed from his arm to hunt for serial numbers, at least at the present time. I respect his decision not to mutilate his body if there are other ways to discover his ID. I do not know if the facial hair has a lot of relevance or not-he feels he has always had a mustache but not other facial hair.

Respectfully, some of the answers to our questions are quite puzzling. Why would him having facial hair not be relevant? It could determine how long it had been since he had shaved or groomed himself. It would be one thing if he had a moustache or beard prior, but it is altogether another thing if he had not groomed prior to this. If he was groomed, then he was probably still "in" society. If he was not, then he was either taken beforehand and kept for awhile, or outside the "fringes" of society. These are extremely important clues to his identity, because it may lay a timeline of when he went missing. If this had been handled as a criminal investigation from the beginning, that ABSOLUTELY would and should have been noted. I am also puzzled why it was not handled as a criminal investigation if the people who found him felt he had been assaulted, regardless of his physical condition when found. As far as the pins, an xray could be done NOW that could determine the serial number, why would he not do that?

He has no xrays confirming the pins in his elbow; he has no notes stating the amount of facial hair he had when he was discovered; it was 8 months from when he was discovered to when his eyes were corrected. The month or so after his discovery does not contain much in the way of memories-jumbled thoughts only.

As I stated on one of the other threads, he will not allow pins to be removed from his arm to hunt for serial numbers, at least at the present time. I respect his decision not to mutilate his body if there are other ways to discover his ID. I do not know if the facial hair has a lot of relevance or not-he feels he has always had a mustache but not other facial hair.

My bold. I didn't say it was not relevent-I said I wasn't sure...that is for me just my opinion.

As you all well know, medical care is not self serve-he is indigent. He is not covered by ANYTHING. Who would pay for the XRAY reading etc...that is where he is now.

If the LE decides it is a good investigative tool, I expect it will be done. Again JMO.

Respectfully, some of the answers to our questions are quite puzzling. Why would him having facial hair not be relevant? It could determine how long it had been since he had shaved or groomed himself. It would be one thing if he had a moustache or beard prior, but it is altogether another thing if he had not groomed prior to this. If he was groomed, then he was probably still "in" society. If he was not, then he was either taken beforehand and kept for awhile, or outside the "fringes" of society. These are extremely important clues to his identity, because it may lay a timeline of when he went missing. If this had been handled as a criminal investigation from the beginning, that ABSOLUTELY would and should have been noted. I am also puzzled why it was not handled as a criminal investigation if the people who found him felt he had been assaulted, regardless of his physical condition when found. As far as the pins, an xray could be done NOW that could determine the serial number, why would he not do that?

As to why it was not handled as a criminal investigation, I would defer to Richmond Hill. The FBI picked up the pieces after Mr. Kyle's nurse got in touch with a Congressman. That was YEARS later. There was nothing left to go on in terms of physical evidence and without Mr. Kyle's input no where to start.

Oh, please do not think I was criticizing you or BK, I think that the Richmond Hill PD did not handle this very well, and it is a shame because BK has to suffer even more because of this. If they had handled things differently, perhaps he would not be where he is right now. I know, shoulda, coulda, woulda, it is just a shame is all.

As to why it was not handled as a criminal investigation, I would defer to Richmond Hill. The FBI picked up the pieces after Mr. Kyle's nurse got in touch with a Congressman. That was YEARS later. There was nothing left to go on in terms of physical evidence and without Mr. Kyle's input no where to start.

The Dr. Phil show interviewed one of the paramedics on the scene. She appeared as thought the event was still clear in her mind. I am sure that she would not give me any information if I contacted her. Has BK contacted her to ask her about what she recalls about his physical state when she arrived? If so, I would be interested to know what she had to say.

Oh, please do not think I was criticizing you or BK, I think that the Richmond Hill PD did not handle this very well, and it is a shame because BK has to suffer even more because of this. If they had handled things differently, perhaps he would not be where he is right now. I know, shoulda, coulda, woulda, it is just a shame is all.

:blowkiss: I did not take any of this personally, trust me. I have tried to give Richmond Hill the benefit of the doubt, but I think it was simple judgement error-I have spoken with more than one LE agency who have reviewed what Richmond Hill put together in terms of a report at the time...which was virtually nothing. The problem then is the inability to go backwards and recover evidence-Nurse Betty did a great job of trying to talk to hotels, motels, car rental agencies etc...nothing was available to share. And I mean nothing. I ran down abandoned vehicle auctions etc...and that is when I found out the vehicles are auctioned or destroyed within 6 months of being picked up...I was hoping BK's car would be sitting in a junk yard somewhere stripped for parts, you know???

Oh yes, it sounds you did very well trying to cover all the bases after the fact. Never give up though, right, there will always be another way to search for answers until he is found, right? :woohoo:
:blowkiss: I did not take any of this personally, trust me. I have tried to give Richmond Hill the benefit of the doubt, but I think it was simple judgement error-I have spoken with more than one LE agency who have reviewed what Richmond Hill put together in terms of a report at the time...which was virtually nothing. The problem then is the inability to go backwards and recover evidence-Nurse Betty did a great job of trying to talk to hotels, motels, car rental agencies etc...nothing was available to share. And I mean nothing. I ran down abandoned vehicle auctions etc...and that is when I found out the vehicles are auctioned or destroyed within 6 months of being picked up...I was hoping BK's car would be sitting in a junk yard somewhere stripped for parts, you know???

Oh yes, it sounds you did very well trying to cover all the bases after the fact. Never give up though, right, there will always be another way to search for answers until he is found, right? :woohoo:

Absolutely! I am not trying to dissuade anyone at all from questioning and searching-all ideas are welcome. Benjaman is setting up a domain and blog for himself-once it is completed, I will post the address and you-all can ask him directly rather than using a conduit...:rolleyes:

My bold. I didn't say it was not relevent-I said I wasn't sure...that is for me just my opinion.

As you all well know, medical care is not self serve-he is indigent. He is not covered by ANYTHING. Who would pay for the XRAY reading etc...that is where he is now.

If the LE decides it is a good investigative tool, I expect it will be done. Again JMO.

could we start a BK fund, asking for donations to help him? this way he could afford x-rays etc...

could we start a BK fund, asking for donations to help him? this way he could afford x-rays etc...

Great idea-but he won't have it. And it is only allowed for under specific circumstances via Tricia.

you got to respect him for that. that to me adds one more thing to his
work ethic = strong
bluestarzz

you got to respect him for that. that to me adds one more thing to his
work ethic = strong
bluestarzz

You know it-many of his supporters are amazed at how unshakable he is. All of this makes it hard not to attribute an incredible life to him-riches yada yada....but he believes he is an average Joe and suspects that he will not be returning to a life of stock options etc...once he discovers his ID. He is staunchly middle American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member