2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this over from side bar.

I also wonder:

Wouldn't the dogs have ran out the door with her??

Wouldn't the dogs of started barking if Caylee was splashing around in the pool...?

I agree about the dogs running out with her, but in many drowning cases the little ones just sort of sink to the bottom. Not many splashes to be heard, often times when a drowning victim toddler or infant is found they are still at the bottom.

Another point I realized, these were steps that led into the pool not a straight up and down ladder. Unless Caylee Jumped from the platform out a couple feet out, she would have been able to hold onto the steps.

ICA has stopped being so cheerful when HJBP is in the courtroom, but I am sure he has a very detailed visual memory of when she would switch from sad to jolly as soon as the jury left the room

could LA have been eating alone because he is still under oath? makes sense to me

Colorado girl asked:
Does anyone have a screenshot of this? I do not know how, but I saw JB pat him on the back and Lippman at the back of the courtroom by the A's

-------> Here you go!
day2761-1.jpg

day2761b.jpg

Mods are you ready? I'm going to time out myself, save ya the trouble.

Is JA up next or does JB need to finish his direct? Here's a pic of GA and CA while LA was breaking down on the stand. GA has a very satisfied look on his face as if he's pleased with LA's performance.

trial227.jpg

Quick question: was the sidebar transcript from when the judge wanted the defense to explain their "ever changing" defense theory ever published? If so, can you include a link? I would love to read that conversation!

Had a nice meal of beans and rice with lemon cake for dessert. I am ready to see LDB and JA in action!!

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
One viewer is suggesting the photo of a child at the sliding door was not Caylee! That she looked bigger than Caylee was in other photo!

2 hours ago

Does everyone read at WebSleuths? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members