Votes: 63 12.4%
  • Any other reason Madeleine went missing

Votes: 12 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes your opinion colomom.
And my agreeing with Mysticj is mine.

It is not an opinion April, it is a fact!! I (and most of us) are NOT "pinholing" the McCanns and we have replied to mysticj's post stating that. Your "agreement" with that post is a blatant disregard for our feelings on the matter which we explained in our replies.

April, do you continue feeling the same way as last year with regards to the Mc Canns?
From one of your posts:

I don't know if the McCanns hurt/killed her but I have not seen or heard any "evidence" confirmed that makes me believe they did.
Back then it seems you was sitting on the fence, no longer? based on your current posts, you seem convinced they are innocent.

April, do you continue feeling the same way as last year with regards to the Mc Canns?
From one of your posts:

Back then it seems you was sitting on the fence, no longer? based on your current posts, you seem convinced they are innocent.
Sleithmom I have never been on the fence and yes I still feel the same way.
My quote.....I don't know if the McCanns hurt/killed her but I have not seen or heard any "evidence" confirmed that makes me believe they did....Still stands.

I don't believe they killed Madeleine. And I still haven't seen any "evidence" to change my mind. The longer this has gone on and the more outrageous the "claims" the more convinced I am that they didn't kill her.
And none of us "know" either way.

It is not an opinion April, it is a fact!! I (and most of us) are NOT "pinholing" the McCanns and we have replied to mysticj's post stating that. Your "agreement" with that post is a blatant disregard for our feelings on the matter which we explained in our replies.
Colomom you may not like it but I have a right to my opinion and I will agree with a poster if I wish.

Check out your reply to me...You said it was untrue "IMO" :waitasec:

Colomom you may not like it but I have a right to my opinion and I will agree with a poster if I wish.

Check out your reply to me...You said it was untrue "IMO" :waitasec:[/QUOT

I agree with you also april. I have followed the case from day 1 and I believe they did not kill their child. I am one that, to this day believe the parent/parents are responsible for the death of JB Ramsey.

Check out your reply to me...You said it was untrue "IMO" :waitasec:[/QUOT

I agree with you also april. I have followed the case from day 1 and I believe they did not kill their child. I am one that, to this day believe the parent/parents are responsible for the death of JB Ramsey.
Thank you packerdog. :blowkiss:
We are all entitled to our own opinion. :)

It's just as much opinion to believe everything that comes from the McCanns as absolute truth, as it is to question what they say or do.

As for absolute and concrete evidence the McCanns had nothing to do with their child's disappearance, there is no absolute and concrete evidence other than their own words, that they did not.

It's just as much opinion to believe everything that comes from the McCanns as absolute truth, as it is to question what they say or do.

As for absolute and concrete evidence the McCanns had nothing to do with their child's disappearance, there is no absolute and concrete evidence other than their own words, that they did not.

And in fact, if we can believe any of the evidence at all, it all points to their involvement, everything except Jane Tanner's sighting which can not be confirmed by anyone else on the street that night!

Salem

And in fact, if we can believe any of the evidence at all, it all points to their involvement, everything except Jane Tanner's sighting which can not be confirmed by anyone else on the street that night!

Salem

& Jane Tanner has changed her version of that sighting several times & stated contradictions - like she was surprised the guy had a lot of clothes on then says it was cold so she needed a cardigan LOL!
Went from seeing vague outline of child to actually recognising M's pyjamas - in a dimly lit street at a distance - yeah right!

Absolutely Texana, it can only be opinion as to whether we believe the McCanns as none of us were with them when Madeleine went missing.
But there is a difference in questioning what they say and do " which the PJ have a duty to do" than crossing the line by accusing and smearing them without "evidence". IMO

Sleithmom I have never been on the fence and yes I still feel the same way.
My quote.....I don't know if the McCanns hurt/killed her but I have not seen or heard any "evidence" confirmed that makes me believe they did....Still stands.

I don't believe they killed Madeleine. And I still haven't seen any "evidence" to change my mind. The longer this has gone on and the more outrageous the "claims" the more convinced I am that they didn't kill her.
And none of us "know" either way.

I have one question for you April, and then I promise, if you answer it honestly and without sarcasm, I will never question you or your beliefs again, matter of fact, I'll back you from now on, you have my word.:blowkiss:

You say there is no evidence to suggest the McCanns are being dishonest about Madeleine...okay I respect your oppenion, but why do you suppose that Gerry maintains, to this day, that they where only 50 yards away from the children, when it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt that they where over double that distance from their sleeping children?? Why do you believe he still says this, knowing it's not true? Why do you think he's continues to deny this true fact?

I have one question for you April, and then I promise, if you answer it honestly and without sarcasm, I will never question you or your beliefs again, matter of fact, I'll back you from now on, you have my word.:blowkiss:

You say there is no evidence to suggest the McCanns are being dishonest about Madeleine...okay I respect your oppenion, but why do you suppose that Gerry maintains, to this day, that they where only 50 yards away from the children, when it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt that they where over double that distance from their sleeping children?? Why do you believe he still says this, knowing it's not true? Why do you think he's continues to deny this true fact?
IW I can only answer your question with a guess :blowkiss: but his child is missing because he wasn't there when Madeleine was taken and he very naturally feels tremendous guilt as well as anguish for that. He wouldn't have known the actual distance and maybe it's natural under these cirumstances to underestimate the distance because of that guilt.

I believe there have been different estimates on the distance too.

ApartmenttoTapasBar.gif

The pictures show the McCanns had to walk about 120 metres to get to the apartment where their children slept."

So, maybe 50 yards, as the crow flies, but rather more than 50 yards to walk!
FROM http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2008_03_09_archive.html

In my opinion he keeps saying that not because of guilt but because he does not want to continue being portrait as what he is: An irresponsible parent that night.

I am a journalist (although not working) I am quite surprised there is not even one serious journalist who would put a video or show some pictures and challenge him with facts!

April:

But there is a difference in questioning what they say and do " which the PJ have a duty to do" than crossing the line by accusing and smearing them without "evidence". IMO

So are you saying basically that the PJ are the only ones who should question what the Mc Canns say and do??

Absolutely Texana, it can only be opinion as to whether we believe the McCanns as none of us were with them when Madeleine went missing.

No, sorry, no difference, when their words do not add up to the truth, then they get to be held accountable to that.

And number one, most significant: Why a doctor, trained in science, consistently, even a year later, repeatedly misstates the difference between the actual difference between restaurant and room, and the real difference.

April, we are not talking about a difference of a few feet one way or another here. We are talking about triple the difference, which is huge.

So the fact is: Gerry repeatedly states that the difference as 50 yards (whicas half a football field in the United States, is still a considerable length) and the real distance is almost three times that.

The question then is: Why does he continue to emphasize that? Why does he keep repeating it, even now, a year later?

I need to hear a reasonable explanation of that because it's an obvious untruth, and for me, an obvious untruth repeated for months and months, means I will now question other comments and actions. That is the only logical thing to do.

No, sorry, no difference, when their words do not add up to the truth, then they get to be held accountable to that.

And number one, most significant: Why a doctor, trained in science, consistently, even a year later, repeatedly misstates the difference between the actual difference between restaurant and room, and the real difference.

April, we are not talking about a difference of a few feet one way or another here. We are talking about triple the difference, which is huge.

So the fact is: Gerry repeatedly states that the difference as 50 yards (whicas half a football field in the United States, is still a considerable length) and the real distance is almost three times that.

The question then is: Why does he continue to emphasize that? Why does he keep repeating it, even now, a year later?

I need to hear a reasonable explanation of that because it's an obvious untruth, and for me, an obvious untruth repeated for months and months, means I will now question other comments and actions. That is the only logical thing to do.
There is only one logical explanation why he continues to do that Texana, when he is well aware of the distance, he is a blatant liar!

April:

So are you saying basically that the PJ are the only ones who should question what the Mc Canns say and do??
No Sleuthmom i'm not...never have.
I went on to say there is a difference between that and accusing and smearing them without "evidence"
That goes for all of us. IMO

April:

I went on to say there is a difference between that and accusing and smearing them without "evidence"
That goes for all of us. IMO

Now I am lost (which is quite common) :crazy:

So you are speaking about the PJ then? If so, when did they smear them without evidence? It is obvious there was enough evidence to make them arguidos lets not forget that important fact.

Texana I think if any of us were sat at the Tapas bar and somebody asked where we were staying we would point across the pool "which is less than half a football field" and point out the apartment and say the distance we saw, and that is probably aprox the 50 yards.
It wouldn't even occur to me to try to work out the path difference.
He can't win as if he changed the distance now he would be accused all over again. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member