NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, MAM got his hair done!
Dredlocks........what else did he buy???
How much was baby worth?
I'd love to ask these Monsters that 1 question!

BBM

Better that we should ask that of whomever gets to judge these pieces of dirt when they finally do the world a favour and depart it.

Why do you feel he said - educated people should figure out why Shaniya was never in the living room? What do you think he was trying to say? I think he knew adults were taking her into bedrooms. (I would like to think he didn't know)
I dont know, maybe he knew AD said Shaniya was on the couch and he took her word for it and knew it was strange because he had never seen her on the couch. So he might have been trying to convey that her being on the couch--THAT part was strange, I dont think he was talking about ever witnessing molestation in any of the bedrooms or anything like that, he just got out of jail, he wouldnt say that or suggest it I dont think
He wanted educated people to figure it out. Simple as that-- if that makes any sense

The only thing keeping me sane right now is knowing Caylee Anthony has a wonderful new friend in heaven.

And they have so many other friends that have been released from a hell here on earth

My heart just breaks for her father, and for sweet little Shaniya.

He will probably never get over the guilt from sending her to her "mother". But it's not really his fault, how could he imagine what this monster (it hurts to call her a mother) would do to their baby girl?

I told my mom and dad this evening they ought to bring back the electric chair or worse for the people that do this to children. :furious::furious::furious:

The electric chair would be too good for these people. It takes too little time.

Why do you feel he said - educated people should figure out why Shaniya was never in the living room? What do you think he was trying to say? I think he knew adults were taking her into bedrooms. (I would like to think he didn't know)

I'm glad you brought up that quote. I knew he said something that didn't quite gel. Now it makes sense. I'm with you here.

This quote has haunted me all day today, and my stomach turned when I initially read it. I have not been able to follow the entire thread because of work stuff, but I am just sick. I tried to discuss it with my family tonight, but they just look at me as if I am crazy, and then they walk out of the room! :banghead: I know this stuff is hard, but the reaction of my family is part of what is wrong with our society!!! I have tried arguing with them, yelling at them, crying in the study over the keyboard..... Thank GOD for you at WebSleuths! At least, I know there are other people who care and grieve along with me. My family is a wonderful, caring family.....but they just can't comprehend this kind of evil.

I hear what you are saying...My family keeps telling me to turn off the tv, get off the computer...but I just can't...I am grieving for this precious little girl and trying to understand how we as a nation, ever release people who hurt/kill children out to walk the streets. They should automatically get life in prison or the death penalty. We shouldn't have to look them up on the internet to see if a child molester might live near us. They should NEVER RELEASED.

I missed this statement when she first went missing, bbm

"Investigators found a blanket that may have belonged to Shaniya in a garbage can outside a neighbor's home. Thompson said investigators also found other items Shaniya may have been wearing."

So I heard some of your sleuthers mention her pants may have been gotten rid of with the blanket. I think that's very likely.
I also remember Coe saying something about Shaniya wearing his daughter's clothes? I wonder what happened to what Shaniya had ~ unless she didn't have that many clothes with her as it wasn't planned she be there that long? It just makes me so mad to think what that little darling had to go through. :furious: MOO

For example I just called my local station and told them about the 60 yr old man the Fayetteville LE were looking for and why didn't they know anything about it!:banghead:

Are they looking for the 50- 60 year old I thought that was a false lead, I admit I did not read all the threads as I went to work today.
And while I was there A very werid guy from north carolina came in asking to use a phone said it was life or death I offered to let him use our phone but he had to make it collect he couldnt though he tried so my friend let him use his cell phone.
The guy was all stressed out Of course I eased dropped, to what he said which was weird too then of course I watched him walk to his car which was two parking lots away?? it made no sence as he said he was staying at a hotel where he really could of just charged the call to a credit card and he was looking for a payphone.
the conversation i heard was
"hey has anyone called''"im 50 minutes from dc ' no one's called though. good It is hard not being able to have a cell phone but I cant have one in the house right now. I am still 50 minutes from d.c I will be in alantic city tonight. I will call back at 9 to check. Payphones are hard to find but I will be there okay leaving now''
Granted that is a one sided conversation but it sounded way crazy and Nothing like life or death His hair was a mess ,I made my friend save the number he called in case the description of this man fit. Maybe I am crazy but he was odd and people who dont read this forum where kinda wondering what was up and my friend who phone he used actualy said " wonder what he did'' .
So Are they really looking for a guy and what is his description?

I can not believe anybody would molest Shaniya in that little filthy trailer with a bunch of witnesses.

I dont either UNLESS it was done behind closed doors.. I think A.D. punished little Shaniya in a way that it injured her. Thats why the blanket with feces on it. There was a fight, with who? I'm not sure. but yelling going on. A.D. tells Mario to get Shaniya out of there OR he just took her out of there. WITH INJURYS on her. Goes to the hotel and only stays 1HR BECAUSE Shaniya
passsed away while he was there. He panicks, haveing a deceased child there n goes and drops Shaniya off on his was back to fayetteville. This is what i believe happened, makes the most sense to me. of course this is OMO.

Perhaps because she was sold the night before?

I don't know all of the details in this case, but in my mind I don't understand why they were in the hotel for such a short period of time.

Could they have been there all night and what we saw in the video was O'Neill taking her away?

God it breaks my heart.

I dont know, maybe he knew AD said Shaniya was on the couch and he took her word for it and knew it was strange because he had never seen her on the couch. So he might have been trying to convey that her being on the couch--THAT part was strange, I dont think he was talking about ever witnessing molestation in any of the bedrooms or anything like that, he just got out of jail, he wouldnt say that or suggest it I dont think
He wanted educated people to figure it out. Simple as that-- if that makes any sense

But the "educated people to figure it out" is like saying "read between the lines".

I missed this statement when she first went missing, bbm

"Investigators found a blanket that may have belonged to Shaniya in a garbage can outside a neighbor's home. Thompson said investigators also found other items Shaniya may have been wearing."

So I heard some of your sleuthers mention her pants may have been gotten rid of with the blanket. I think that's very likely.

I watched a video on a news site about an hour ago where they were interviewing the neighbor whose garbage can the blanket was found in and she said there were feces on the blanket????? That was the first I had heard that, anyone else??

Sorry if this has already been posted ~

"A little more than a week before Shaniya Davis vanished, her mother told Carey Lockhart, the aunt who helped raise the 5-year-old, that she'd never see Shaniya again.

Those words echoed in Lockhart's head Monday, hours before searchers pulled a body police think was Shaniya's from a thicket of kudzu along the border of Lee and Harnett counties.

“If I'd only known … ,” Lockhart said Monday, her voice trailing off into sobs. She had helped rear the girl since infancy."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

Did you guys go to this link....?

Though Bradley Lockhart and Antoinette Davis never married, they shared responsibility for Shaniya from the start. Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

But 21/2 weeks ago, Lockhart said, the informal parenting arrangement dissolved.

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 31. Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.

But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

“I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do,” said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.

Just a little defensive post - (not for the mom's sake - even though she is still allegedly the one responsible - it has not been proven and there is not a solid fact thrown out for us yet.) It is okay to assume but I still think a person deserves a fair trial because we are respectful human beings. We have humanity unlike the perps who committed this horrendous crime.

I do want to say - I live in a run down trailer. My child's father lives in a really nice house. I'm a single mom working a full time job and I do classify myself as a wonderful mother. I do everything I can to raise a great child. Just because my financial status does not allow me to live in a house (still dreaming for a nice house) does not reflect on who I am. Just because the father lives in a nice house (he does not own this house) it does not reflect on who he is. My neighbors do not reflect on who I am.

I have noticed in a few different threads on this site that people will instantly bash someone's place of residency if they live in a trailer and I just would like people to think for a moment before doing so. A place of residency does not necessarily reflect on who that person is. Monsters come out of nice brick homes as well.

Thanks

hun i live in a run down trailer too .. so i dont think of ppl as trailer trash either .. it doesnt matter where you live or how well you live .. it doesnt change how evil a person is or how good a person is ..they are who they are or what they are no matter what

Great posts, both of you. It was decided in the case of that hideous woman in the baby Shannon case, that her husband's kids be given to dad because mom was destitute and dad had a "decent" home. The evil "babysitter" then married the man.
His son was reported missing after the babysitter claimed she but him down for a nap in that "decent" home. He has never been found. The boys sister was covered with bruises, had evidence of multiple broken bones and I think, bite marks, all incurred in that "decent" home. Babysitter was convicted of child abuse and spent only a few months in jail on what should have been a ten year sentence. Years later, she is jailed for kidnapping baby Shannon.
In the state of California, poverty, on it's own, is not grounds for a denial of child custody. Instead, child support is used to make sure the child can live a fairly equal lifestyle in either home.
If poverty had not been used as a factor in deciding custody in the above-stated case, the little boy would still be alive (I'm sure he's dead) and the little girl would likely not have been abused.
It is not the housing or the income level that indicates to me that a person should not have custody. However, sometimes poverty or diminished living conditions can be a sign of dysfunction, depending on the circumstances.
I can't imagine how this tragedy involving Shaniya could have been predicted. It's so sick and twisted, it's hard to imagine. But, the drugs, apparent work history, DCFS involvement and the various different people crowded into Shaniya's last home were huge red flags that this was not a good environment for Shaniya. I would have thought neglect, physical abuse and sexual abuse at the hands of mommy dearest's "boyfriends" were risks. But, not this.
The best people and the best parents I have ever known have been people without money. Some of the worst I have known were people with money. But, I don't think this case has anything to do with money. It has to do with something so evil it is beyond comprehension, if in fact the mother sold her child. And I do believe she did. I don't think LE would level such charges lightly.
So, I join with those who say that people without money should not be judged and I join with those who say that people who wilfully abuse little children should be sent to the devil from whence they came.

I took it that he meant she was not in the trailer at all but somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48