NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they looking for the 50- 60 year old I thought that was a false lead, I admit I did not read all the threads as I went to work today.
And while I was there A very werid guy from north carolina came in asking to use a phone said it was life or death I offered to let him use our phone but he had to make it collect he couldnt though he tried so my friend let him use his cell phone.
The guy was all stressed out Of course I eased dropped, to what he said which was weird too then of course I watched him walk to his car which was two parking lots away?? it made no sence as he said he was staying at a hotel where he really could of just charged the call to a credit card and he was looking for a payphone.
the conversation i heard was
"hey has anyone called''"im 50 minutes from dc ' no one's called though. good It is hard not being able to have a cell phone but I cant have one in the house right now. I am still 50 minutes from d.c I will be in alantic city tonight. I will call back at 9 to check. Payphones are hard to find but I will be there okay leaving now''
Granted that is a one sided conversation but it sounded way crazy and Nothing like life or death His hair was a mess ,I made my friend save the number he called in case the description of this man fit. Maybe I am crazy but he was odd and people who dont read this forum where kinda wondering what was up and my friend who phone he used actualy said " wonder what he did'' .
So Are they really looking for a guy and what is his description?

WOW! That is very odd. Are you thinking about calling LE about it?? Did you see what he was driving?

Are they looking for the 50- 60 year old I thought that was a false lead, I admit I did not read all the threads as I went to work today.
And while I was there A very werid guy from north carolina came in asking to use a phone said it was life or death I offered to let him use our phone but he had to make it collect he couldnt though he tried so my friend let him use his cell phone.
The guy was all stressed out Of course I eased dropped, to what he said which was weird too then of course I watched him walk to his car which was two parking lots away?? it made no sence as he said he was staying at a hotel where he really could of just charged the call to a credit card and he was looking for a payphone.
"hey has anyone called''"im 50 minutes from dc ' no one's called though. good It is hard not being able to have a cell phone but I cant have one in the house right now. I am still 50 minutes from d.c I will be in alantic city tonight. I will call back at 9 to check. Payphones are hard to find but I will be there okay leaving now''
Granted that is a one sided conversation but it sounded way crazy and Nothing like life or death His hair was a mess ,I made my friend save the number he called in case the description of this man fit. Maybe I am crazy but he was odd and people who dont read this forum where kinda wondering what was up and my friend who phone he used actualy said " wonder what he did'' .

NO Description that I know of except 60 years old........cal LE or tip line!
They can trace the cell phone and who he called, if it's innocent, then no problem. If it's the creep than he will be caught!!!! CALL NOW!

Maybe they had to move the whole operation from the MH to the hotel because of the sewage problem. After all, you can't entertain clients in a stinky place.

Grieving is exactly what I've been doing. I thank the Lord for my peers here.

At least I now take comfort knowing she is not being tortured anymore. It was the wondering what was being done to her every minute that was like torture to me. It is over. She has gone home.

I like to think that she went to sleep... her sweet little soul left her body before the pain and woke up in the arms of Jesus surrounded by overwhelming love, comfort and peace.

Good night my WS friends,,,Today has been a heavy day on this heart of mine. Ambien, is helping me shut my mind off, long enough to get some rest from the nightmares of this case......Have a good night and I'll see yall tomarrow.

In so many post it has been stated how awful going from the nice house to be thrust to the wolves .. She had been staying weekends with her every once in awhile.. that is what i am reading in that article. HER mother - egg donor was not a stranger to her...according to the article !! So there is more to the story so to speak .

Did you guys go to this link....?

Though Bradley Lockhart and Antoinette Davis never married, they shared responsibility for Shaniya from the start. Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

But 21/2 weeks ago, Lockhart said, the informal parenting arrangement dissolved.

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 31. Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.

But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

“I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do,” said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.

Yes, I read that. That poor woman had no legal right to make any demands.
LE would have laughed at her.Her only option was to kidnap Shaniya. And dad was out of town.

I'm also sorry for the O/T, but nmk, I have been looking at your avatar for several minutes trying to figure out what it is.... I'm so glad you posted the above - I just have to ask; is it a little critter sleeping? TIA

It's a little sleeping hamster, yes.

WOW! That is very odd. Are you thinking about calling LE about it?? Did you see what he was driving?

I did see what he was driving but other then him being very odd there is no reason to call them. All 3 of us there wondered what he was driving because of it and all of us made a point to notice. We also have video if there is any reason to need it.

Please call the Fayetteville LE and tell them about it.. It might be significant. It's better to be sure they know than to wonder if you should have called.

I don't know what happened to the info about the 60 yr old man..it disappeared from the news.

Thanks all WS. You have many ideas and opinions that gives me different points of views to think about. I mourn with all of you tonight. May she rest in peace. I pray she was possibly drugged so she didn't know what was happening to her.

One thing that I hold onto to help me cope...is that children of this age can take up to 2 years to process a tramatic event because their brain is not mature enough to comprehend what has happened.

I want to make myself believe somehow she didn't suffer so much...

The only thing keeping me sane right now is knowing Caylee Anthony has a wonderful new friend in heaven.

Static, this brought me to tears. I was thinking the same thing earlier.

Sure helps ease some of the heartache.

I thought this deserved more than a "thanks"!

(my self imposed TO lasted about as long as I expected...LOL...reminds me of my elementary school days...can't seem to stay quiet)

But the "educated people to figure it out" is like saying "read between the lines".
I dont think he is one of those educated people he speaks of.
In other words, I dont think the guy is a linguist capable of spinning a sentence into a sentence with a hidden meaning at a time like that --
he had just been released from jail, and was on TV. You could tell he was hyped up and mad at the world.
( BUT I have been wrong many times..:angel:)

(Snipped respectfully.)

Because she knew of a buyer of little children and wanted in on the action?

I can't even wrap my mind around that. I just can't, it's so revolting. Can you imagine? Sitting around and saying, "Well we need money. I'll talk my ex into giving me custody of my kid - she's real pretty - and we can rent her out. We'll make a bundle." I can't imagine it. No twinge of sympathy? No tiny, hidden maternal instinct? How about just a speck of pity for a helpless, joyful baby like Shaniya?
I've been around enough to know that demons in our midst create ever more new and disgusting methods of torturing kids, but for some reason, this is just so hard to accept.
Perhaps it's because this little girl seemed so loved and well cared for by her dad, so happy and well adjusted. I don't think of kids like that being sold into sexual servitude, torture and death by their parents. I think of this type of thing happening more with kids who were neglected and abused from day one by parents with heavy rap sheets.
I spend a lot of time wondering what makes some people capable of evil, like the nazis who gleefully bashed Jewish babies heads into walls, or the neighbors who turned their neighbors in, etc.. I guess we can never be sure and never know who the monsters are until they are caught. So how do we protect the innocent?

Yes, I read that. That poor woman had no legal right to make any demands.
LE would have laughed at her.Her only option was to kidnap Shaniya. And dad was out of town.

I know exactly. She raised her and was being bullied by that witch.. she was helpless.

I can't even wrap my mind around that. I just can't, it's so revolting. Can you imagine? Sitting around and saying, "Well we need money. I'll talk my ex into giving me custody of my kid - she's real pretty - and we can rent her out. We'll make a bundle." I can't imagine it. No twinge of sympathy? No tiny, hidden maternal instinct? How about just a speck of pity for a helpless, joyful baby like Shaniya?
I've been around enough to know that demons in our midst create ever more new and disgusting methods of torturing kids, but for some reason, this is just so hard to accept.
Perhaps it's because this little girl seemed so loved and well cared for by her dad, so happy and well adjusted. I don't think of kids like that being sold into sexual servitude, torture and death by their parents. I think of this type of thing happening more with kids who were neglected and abused from day one by parents with heavy rap sheets.
I spend a lot of time wondering what makes some people capable of evil, like the nazis who gleefully bashed Jewish babies heads into walls, or the neighbors who turned their neighbors in, etc.. I guess we can never be sure and never know who the monsters are until they are caught. So how do we protect the innocent?

The banality of evil - it's not the passionate we have to worry about, it's those without any feelings whatsoever.

I did see what he was driving but other then him being very odd there is no reason to call them. All 3 of us there wondered what he was driving because of it and all of us made a point to notice. We also have video if there is any reason to need it.

If you guys had a hinky meter on 100%....call police now!
I go with gut instinct.....the GIFT of Fear!!!

I took it that he meant she was not in the trailer at all but somewhere else.

I think he would have said ...she wasn't in the trailer (not the living room). He specifically says "living room"...

I hope he will come out to clarify what he meant.

Supposely, they had a BOLO out for a 60ish year old man in a blue toyota, all we could ever find? Then it disappeared like never there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname