a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wound the DT have been able to see any hand writing by Tricolour and match her writing style to the jurors questions?

I don't even think they'd have to do that. They could see that she was the juror who placed the majority of the questions in the basket. They went gunning for her for sure.

I don't even think they'd have to do that. They could see that she was the juror who placed the majority of the questions in the basket. They went gunning for her for sure.

I wondered if she was near the front row and questions may have been passed over to her to put in as well

Funnily enough, what I took away from that journal entry was that she testified that she "knew" TA had the gun at the date she makes the entry that claims he said he was going to "get" a gun. Which is it Jodi Ann? Did he already have on or was he going to get one?

She could have added that in her diary after she killed Travis but before she was arrested.Or was that on the torn out pages no one ever saw?

Awww your welcome please make sure Pasa gets some also and any other court observers and of course family! Just wanted to put a grin on faces with all the bs that is going on. Order these for my boys sometimes!! Different phrases however, lol!

BTW on NG tonight playing more of the parents police tapes very telling... Shows premeditation with what she told her mom right after murdering Travis, especially about the gas receipts and also saying how they weren't allowed to visit Jodi in Monterrey because she thought they snooped????? Growing pot in 8th grade???????

Also Jean C hosting so well you know..... She said she saw Jodi shaking on the stand???? What????? According to you guys you sit so far back you from her, how could she see this???

Hope you got rest and your brother is better... Want you to ride in on your bat mobile to court tomorrow cape on and representing all us WS!!

You're so kind neenee15! What a sweet gift! You're sweeter than any dessert! :)

She could have added that in her diary after she killed Travis but before she was arrested.Or was that on the torn out pages no one ever saw?

I'm sure she "revised" her diary at some point.

I'm so tired of hearing people (Jean C., the defense team, RS, ALV, etc....) discussing what JA wrote in her diary as fact.

It was written by a murderer whose life depends on "proving" her story!! She couldn't possibly have any interest in writing things that aren't true, right?????

I mean seriously, people just need to use their brains!! The information they are basing all of this on was all written by a proven liar on trial for her life, yet they all act like because it's written down that it's a fact, and it's just not.

I can write I'm the Queen of England as much as I want, but it doesn't make it true!

FBI profiler Clemente said Jodi has a bridge to sell.

I'm sure she "revised" her diary at some point.

I'm so tired of hearing people (Jean C., the defense team, RS, ALV, etc....) discussing what JA wrote in her diary as fact.

It was written by a murderer whose life depends on "proving" her story!! She couldn't possibly have any interest in writing things that aren't true, right?????

I mean seriously, people just need to use their brains!! The information they are basing all of this on was all written by a proven liar on trial for her life, yet they all act like because it's written down that it's a fact, and it's just not.

I can write I'm the Queen of England as much as I want, but it doesn't make it true!

I don't know what happened to Jinkasaurus- she used to be a good reporter; now it seems she wants to be the story instead of reporting the story; it seems to have started with the Anthony case. I have lost respect for her and basically change the channel when I see her face.

I don't know what happened to Jinkasaurus- she used to be a good reporter; now it seems she wants to be the story instead of reporting the story; it seems to have started with the Anthony case. I have lost respect for her and basically change the channel when I see her face.

I don't know that much about her, I didn't really watch her before, so I don't know what she used to be like.

I just am so tired of people perpetuating the myth that JA's journal is the truth. She's on trial for murder, and she's on her third story (lie) about the murder, I wouldn't consider her a source of truth. Actually, if she told me the sky was blue, I would look outside to check.

And I also find it weird that it seems like mostly everything in her entire journal is about Travis, hardly anyone else is mentioned. That tells me she was obsessed with Travis, or rewrote it to assist her in her story, or both.

Good morning, everyone! I was so disappointed that the trial ended so early yesterday. Rather than keeping up with all the threads, I went outside and started cleaning out my front garden. It took two hours, one above the amount of work I'm supposed to limit myself to! It was worth it, because I had some time with fresh air and sunshine. Jodi will never have that wonderful experience, ever.

Well, I cooked a quick dinner and lay down to watch the dreaded/obligatory HLN line-up. I never got to JVM! I did wake at 6:30 this morning with Dr. Drew. I hit the record button and replayed the entire show. I've only taken to watching him since this trial began.

neenee15, the M&M's were a terrific gift! I never would have thought of that!

Katycoolady, I'm glad you had a little more time to get yourself together amid all your other trials and tribulations. We all need you to be fresh and ready for two (hopefully) entire days.

I noticed that after one particular side-bar yesterday, Willmott spent a moment flipping through her pages and started off a round of questioning having skipped over a bunch of her notes. I think it's possible that whatever wasn't allowed ate up a lot of her time and she couldn't stretch the material she had to fit until the end of the day. IMHO, she's done so much damage with LaViolette that she should just get through the basics and the day of the murder and let it go over to Juan.

Pasa, having been a recent victim of the Crud, I do hope you are recovered enough for another day. Your message about the ribbons was a joy to hear.

I've mentioned this before, but IMHO, it's worth repeating. LaViolette, to get out of the massive Dill Pickle she's gotten herself into, needs to calm down and answer Juan's cross honestly and calmly. If what she says hurts the defense case, at least it will be the truth. We all know what telling the truth will do for the soul.

Bless all of you who have kept us in this very special loop!

:wave:

Attention!

Can we please keep this thread on topic and use it for observations of our own court observers please! We have our general threads for miscellaneous discussion of the case and trial.

tia
fran

Respectfully bumped.

Started before that. You should have seen her interview with Darren "the chin" Mack. He heinously murdered his beautiful wife, Charla. She had recorded a song to him that was played at his sentencing. Chilling. Jean was all over him like a wet t-shirt. disgusting. That was 2006, I think.

Started before that. You should have seen her interview with Darren "the chin" Mack. He heinously murdered his beautiful wife, Charla. She had recorded a song to him that was played at his sentencing. Chilling. Jean was all over him like a wet t-shirt. disgusting. That was 2006, I think.

wow, i didn't know Jean's inappropriate butt kissing goes that far back. I am familiar with that case- Darren Mack is a monster.

This very thing is what makes me question the reason why jurors ask questions. If you only have 1 or 2 people asking & the questions give away what they're thinking, it makes them targets. There should be a way to ask with less attention, or not at all.

We are finally getting some insight on what went on. I always felt something was off... things are making a lot more sense now.

:eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed:

I, for one, have always thought most of her journal entries were nothing more than part of her fantasy world. I do NOT believe for one tiny second that much of the latter entries were fact... and would LOVE to take them ALL and have someone capable do a forensic analysis of them to see if they were fantasy from day one.. or just after she met TA.... guess I'm getting a tad AR with all these vicious tales that ALV espouses directly from the fantasy journals... wow.. done for a bit

Funnily enough, what I took away from that journal entry was that she testified that she "knew" TA had the gun at the date she makes the entry that claims he said he was going to "get" a gun. Which is it Jodi Ann? Did he already have on or was he going to get one?

I find I am watching less and less of HLN. I have never particularly cared for JC's reporting. She may THINK she is just trying to report in an unbiased fashion but it makes her appear so incredible. I enjoy Dr. Drew more than I used to.. even Mark Eiglarsh has become much more bearable than during the FCA fiasco. During their current crime reporting, HLN should DROP the loud JVM rants and the stupid reporting of some others.. and MOST of all, the astounding number of commercial breaks. Wheew.. feels better :moo:

This very thing is what makes me question the reason why jurors ask questions. If you only have 1 or 2 people asking & the questions give away what they're thinking, it makes them targets. There should be a way to ask with less attention, or not at all.

It appears DT did target this juror. For days JA was watching one juror in particular and making remarks to JW about it. You can clearly see it escalating days prior to them questioning the jurors. Funny how everything about JM was dropped after that questioning. Seems like they used JM as a way to get to the jurors. Pretty clever but probably not a good move on their part. By the look on Jodi's face when the jurors file out of court now she did not get the results she expected. jmo

neenee15 :yourock::gthanks:

So since you gave of your heart, here is my thank you to you for offering comfort to Travis' family!

neenee15.jpg

And an avatar or siggy line to use if you choose.
neenee15avatar.jpg

did any one see alyce when she left sick or talk to some one who saw?? ppl were tweeting she was very pale and sweating when she ran to the ladies room - idk it sounds like a hi blood pressure attack or an anxiety attack maybe???

Sounds to me like she needed to poo !! :nurse:

Another day closer to justice for Travis! Thank you and Blessings to all of you heading to court this morning..please give our continued support to Travis family!!

:thewave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member