Defense Motion to Release CWW's Grand Jury Testimony

This potential burner phone of AW's, "allegedly" used to call CWW during the killing spree doesn't ring the slightest bit of truth to me.
AW cried and whined to her mom and the friend/witness (can't recall her initials---major brain fog right now) about CWW going to FL without her and without his phone. AW would have never told Mom and friend that CWW was going to MS's if she had prior knowledge. She may not be the brightest but she would have at least kept her mouth shut. Then, AW tried to back track her story about CWW's whereabouts but Mom didn't believe her for a minute and even discussed it on MSM. Friend/witness called LE based on AW's behavior!
Besides, JMO, she doesn't have whatever it is one must have to plan an execution.
AW may have known or had an idea of what really happened after CWW got home (and that's 100% totally on her) but I'm not buying this story MS is trying to sell.
I agree with whoever said MS is sending a message to CWW... "Watch out 'cause I'm coming after your wife". MS is desperate to beat this and is using his children and anyone else he thinks might throw some reasonable doubt into the mix. Who knows... he may try to throw BS under the bus next if he could figure out an angle.
AWW used very poor judgement (and that's being generous) after the murder but a direct party to it? Don't think so.

Over that weekend I had seen AWW 2x only had one phone that was visible, small purse if she had a burner she would have kept it with her constantly to get anything from CWW

I don't think AW had a burner. That would mean she knew beforehand that CWW was going to FL for nefarious activity. If she did know beforehand I think she would have been stating lies to her family where and why CWW went away. "Yeah Mom, CWW went to Chicago to set up a new computer system"
I believe with MS introducing a fake AW burner he is silently leveraging telling his bro "Hey, take me down and I will take AW down"
I am guessing if LE has any evidence of an AW burner we would now have 4 people behind bars. I think FL laws would consider all 4 equally guilty. But I guess CWW in his plea statement would never have mentioned an AW burner
I agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This potential burner phone of AW's, "allegedly" used to call CWW during the killing spree doesn't ring the slightest bit of truth to me.
AW cried and whined to her mom and the friend/witness (can't recall her initials---major brain fog right now) about CWW going to FL without her and without his phone. AW would have never told Mom and friend that CWW was going to MS's if she had prior knowledge. She may not be the brightest but she would have at least kept her mouth shut. Then, AW tried to back track her story about CWW's whereabouts but Mom didn't believe her for a minute and even discussed it on MSM. Friend/witness called LE based on AW's behavior!
Besides, JMO, she doesn't have whatever it is one must have to plan an execution.
AW may have known or had an idea of what really happened after CWW got home (and that's 100% totally on her) but I'm not buying this story MS is trying to sell.
I agree with whoever said MS is sending a message to CWW... "Watch out 'cause I'm coming after your wife". MS is desperate to beat this and is using his children and anyone else he thinks might throw some reasonable doubt into the mix. Who knows... he may try to throw BS under the bus next if he could figure out an angle.
AWW used very poor judgement (and that's being generous) after the murder but a direct party to it? Don't think so.
Totally agree!

Over that weekend I had seen AWW 2x only had one phone that was visible, small purse if she had a burner she would have kept it with her constantly to get anything from CWW

Thank you for pointing this out. As soon as I read the motion, I instantly felt that this one line (about AW having a burner phone) was a "plant" from MS to his lawyers. It had no citation of back up evidence and was listed as an "omission" from CWW's proffer and/or statements. Attempting to muddy the waters and manipulate the system is what MS does best. He obviously has his lawyers at his beck and call and they are falling for 100% of his manipulations, in my opinion. I cannot stress enough that MS is a master at manipulation. If you remember, even before all of the evidence, it is what I called him. Leopards don't change their spots. In fact, when backed up against a wall - those spots become more pronounced and exaggerated. The depths of this man's disregard for any and all humans (his wife, his mother, his daughters, his friends) cannot be understated.

<rsbm> I've felt the opposite, that there were at least two. I remember posting about counting something like 11 were found in CWW's trailer. Someone upthread re-counted 8, (a lot, regardless) and I thought there had to be some kind of evidence there, the wrapped 'phones in particular.
From the article about how many times CWW struck Teresabbm:
Suggests they have ample evidence of, and from, at least two burners.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime....html?d=mobile
Wow, that is the first I have ever heard that. I have been going on the assumption the last text from MS to CWW was "Hope your having a nice day, no need to call me back" Then the next correspondence was like 48 hrs later from CWW to MS something like "We just heard about TS and AWW and I will departing for FL soon. I had never heard they spoke 5 times day of death. Wow. Thank you.

The other option (of course) is that MS knows there was another burner phone and is attempting to make sure that CWW knows that he knows about the phone. That type of veiled threat is totally within his wheelhouse. The dynamic between MS and CWW is so weird in so many ways. Bottom line, I don't think AW is a good enough actress to pull off the level of duplicity needed to moan, whine and groan all over creation about her Florida bound hubby - all the while talking to him while he was gone. I also think that if she really knew what was going on during the trip that she wouldn't have talked about him being in Florida. I do, of course, believe AW knew what happened once CWW got back and she found out about the murder - but that is another discussion. All of the phones found could simply be an instance of an electronics pack rat that never gets rid old phones. Who knows? All of this is my opinion.

At first, I thought it odd that MS requests all of TS' phone records, but no request for CWW's records.

But, then I remembered that he faked text conversations between himself and TS and he wants those particular records to "support" his case. Does he think that LE hasn't figured out who sent what to whom using which phone from which location? Maybe the defense lawyer knows and they have to know exactly what LE knows so they can either try to explain it away (lie) OR when the defense sees just how bad their position is, they'll recommend MS plead guilty and not go to trial.

I alternate between disgust and amusement when I think about the one instance of him going upstairs at that woman's house allegedly to check on his children, but texting himself back and forth (pretending to be TS) giving himself and the woman "her blessing" to complete sexual intercourse. I could be completely wrong about this, but I just find that whole episode in particular to be suspicious including the texts earlier in the day where supposedly TS set up the assignation herself via texts with the woman. If true, why wouldn't she speak on the phone with the woman, why text? Oh, that's right...MS WANTED/NEEDED the paper trail. I wonder if there are deleted texts to the women he sexed with advising them not to speak directly with TS, that maybe she was more comfortable doing it via text. Or maybe the conversations were on the phone with the women because it's so much easier to wheedle in person/on the phone rather than through texts.

If he truly loves his children, he'll plead guilty and protect his children from what will come from a public trial.
The extreme distress at the loss of their mother, having to testify* and learning how their mother would portrayed in public. The humiliation and degradation of their mother by their father for everyone to see. A trial that would go on for weeks if not longer.

I have very little doubt that the defense would call the girls to testify. Why would he stop using them as tools for his benefit? He thinks it's worked for him so far.

MS is the mother who demands that the baby split in two.

I vote the electronics pack rat that doesn't get rid of old phones. Anyway, if Mark defended CWW when he was first arrested saying there's no way he did this then when and how exactly would Mark know AW had a burner phone for just the 3 days of the murder trip?

Keep thinking your the smartest guy in the room Mark because the people here, the people in the system, the people on your jury will not be so easily manipulated by you- not by a long shot.

Just like Arias he won't be able to hide his sarcasm, disdain, superiority or his personality disorder and narcissism- he'll give his own self away by going too far- he can't help it.

Wow, that is the first I have ever heard that. I have been going on the assumption the last text from MS to CWW was "Hope your having a nice day, no need to call me back" Then the next correspondence was like 48 hrs later from CWW to MS something like "We just heard about TS and AWW and I will departing for FL soon. I had never heard they spoke 5 times day of death. Wow. Thank you.
Same here. Unless the 5 conversations on June 29 were on burner phones and is part of the evidence we haven't seen against MS.

Same here. Unless the 5 conversations on June 29 were on burner phones and is part of the evidence we haven't seen against MS.

Wow, DebbieG, I bet you're right! this might be some new, or supplemental evidence SUPPLIED by CWW!!

At first, I thought it odd that MS requests all of TS' phone records, but no request for CWW's records.

But, then I remembered that he faked text conversations between himself and TS and he wants those particular records to "support" his case. Does he think that LE hasn't figured out who sent what to whom using which phone from which location? Maybe the defense lawyer knows and they have to know exactly what LE knows so they can either try to explain it away (lie) OR when the defense sees just how bad their position is, they'll recommend MS plead guilty and not go to trial.

I alternate between disgust and amusement when I think about the one instance of him going upstairs at that woman's house allegedly to check on his children, but texting himself back and forth (pretending to be TS) giving himself and the woman "her blessing" to complete sexual intercourse. I could be completely wrong about this, but I just find that whole episode in particular to be suspicious including the texts earlier in the day where supposedly TS set up the assignation herself via texts with the woman. If true, why wouldn't she speak on the phone with the woman, why text? Oh, that's right...MS WANTED/NEEDED the paper trail. I wonder if there are deleted texts to the women he sexed with advising them not to speak directly with TS, that maybe she was more comfortable doing it via text. Or maybe the conversations were on the phone with the women because it's so much easier to wheedle in person/on the phone rather than through texts.

If he truly loves his children, he'll plead guilty and protect his children from what will come from a public trial.
The extreme distress at the loss of their mother, having to testify* and learning how their mother would portrayed in public. The humiliation and degradation of their mother by their father for everyone to see. A trial that would go on for weeks if not longer.

I have very little doubt that the defense would call the girls to testify. Why would he stop using them as tools for his benefit? He thinks it's worked for him so far.

MS is the mother who demands that the baby split in two.
1 Kings 3 :16-28 Felicity reading and agreeing perfect opinion of the situation

I'm also looking forward to reading all the reports of the technical experts who had to dissect and coordinate all that data. I have a question for a lawyer, which I'll post in in AZ's thread, too, but was already in this thread so here I go :)

If MS should plead guilty and avoid a trial, would any of the information or any of the reports of any of the work performed by the Prosecution team be offered for public consumption? Other than the incredible volumes of documents of work we've seen so far, we all know there are tons more. I kind of hope so, but at the same time, kind of hope not because that would show criminals just what fabulous work can be done to track them and potentially lead them to be ever more deceitful to avoid detection. Repeating that I'd love love love to see how they put together the complicated puzzle of digital communications.

Over that weekend I had seen AWW 2x only had one phone that was visible, ???small purse if she had a burner she would have kept it with her constantly to get anything from CWW
I'm confused by your post. Is it: "I had seen AWW two times only"??? or "AWW two times only had one phone"???.
I find it TOTALLY POSSIBLE AWW DID HAVE A BURNER PHONE supplied by CWW "just for this trip." They seem extremely dependent upon each other. He wouldn't want her "worried/upset" and calling JRR's cell phone or TaySho's house asking if they had seen or heard from her husband ALL WEEKEND LONG. Or even calling the highway patrol asking about accidents & road conditions, or his kids to ask if they had heard from him??
CWW (imo) left his cell phone, only for an "electronic location verification alibi"....but he NEVER WOULD BE OUT OF CONTACT WITH AWW longer than a 4 hour restaurant shift!! If I feel it, the defense already KNOWS IT..... UH OH....this is not good.
(Time to duck!) :bricks: :bricks:

Why is MS' defense requesting CWW' sworn testimony NOW? It's way to early, when it'll most likely be several years till MS' trial. Is it because CWW is scheduled to be sentenced in a month on 8-1-16? Which brings us back to.... Why did CWW request his sentencing be delayed?

Also, am I missing something? IMO, the details MS has suggested in the motion makes him sound complicit, right? How would he know that AW had a burner phone and communicated with CWW throughout the the murderous weekend?

I'm confused by your post. Is it: "I had seen AWW two times only"??? or "AWW two times only had one phone"???.
I find it TOTALLY POSSIBLE AWW DID HAVE A BURNER PHONE supplied by CWW "just for this trip." They seem extremely dependent upon each other. He wouldn't want her "worried/upset" and calling JRR's cell phone or TaySho's house asking if they had seen or heard from her husband ALL WEEKEND LONG. Or even calling the highway patrol asking about accidents & road conditions, or his kids to ask if they had heard from him??
CWW (imo) left his cell phone, only for an "electronic location verification alibi"....but he NEVER WOULD BE OUT OF CONTACT WITH AWW longer than a 4 hour restaurant shift!! If I feel it, the defense already KNOWS IT..... UH OH....this is not good.

I think she may have called Mark from the burner phone to see if CWW was telling the truth about going to Florida.

Me too. The NDN reporters must have power read them to put that info out so quickly.

BUT, BUT, BUT when AWW went to her Moms house pouting and fretting that she was unable to contact CWW, it really didn't seem like an act. Then she spilled the beans that he was going to MS house. IIRC I don't think AWW knew of a way to get hold of CWW until she called JRR's phone. Then a couple of days pass and AWW's demeanor and story changed. Just my thoughts.

Why is MS' defense requesting CWW' sworn testimony NOW? It's way to early, when it'll most likely be several years till MS' trial. Is it because CWW is scheduled to be sentenced in a month on 8-1-16? Which brings us back to.... Why did CWW request his sentencing be delayed?

Also, am I missing something? IMO, the details MS has suggested in the motion makes him sound complicit, right? How would he know that AW had a burner phone and communicated with CWW throughout the the murderous weekend?
GOOD questions!

What the intent of what I was saying is I had seen AW two times that weekend and neither time did I observe her with more than one phone. Two separate days

Let us refer back to the AFFIDAVIT for a moment - page 59 (last sentence) continuing to page 60..."Furthermore, it should be reiterated that Wright intentionally left his phone home and his wife, Angela Wright made a call to Rodger's device knowing Rodger's made the trip to Florida with Wright." Remember, AW stated to her mother and others that Wayne made the trip alone to work on MS computers. However, from the affidavit she clearly knew otherwise. It's also possible that was part of the plan for AW to place the call from CW's phone to JR's phone so if ever traced it would appear CW was in Missouri and JR was in Florida. Just some food for thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back