Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

What concerns me is that she was very active on Facebook before she went missing, posting (and often replying) -2x/day on average. In addition, she also maintained close daily contact with her mother. Her cell phone has been off, and no use in terms of her financials. Her vehicle is missing. It also seems like she was engaged in a 'he said-she said' type of long on-going argument with her ex-husband, and there is some suggestion that he may have cut her brake lines. I can only hope that she may have checked herself in voluntarily to a psychiatric facility for stress issues - which would explain the lack of communication.

It amazes me that so many people think it is psychotic issues over the more likely scenario which is that her ex has harmed her. It's not impossible, but she took screen shots of all the fake profiles being made with her name. I guess you all think she created them all herself? I wish we knew her ex's name...

It amazes me that so many people think it is psychotic issues over the more likely scenario which is that her ex has harmed her. It's not impossible, but she took screen shots of all the fake profiles being made with her name. I guess you all think she created them all herself? I wish we knew her ex's name...
Well, I felt the same as you until seeing her recent arrest record. After seeing the specific charge that I did, I have the entertain a mental health issue.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I know they will if with another service members spouse.

This missing is kinda weird for me, her last name is spelled almost like mine...one letter different.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
If a service member is married and has sexual relations with someone other than their spouse, that counts too. I know someone it happened to.

If a service member is married and has sexual relations with someone other than their spouse, that counts too. I know someone it happened to.

Thanks, I wasnt sure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Folks, we need something from MSM (mainstream media) before we start jumping to huge conclusions.

Please remember WS is a victim friendly forum.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Thank you

Well, I felt the same as you until seeing her recent arrest record. After seeing the specific charge that I did, I have the entertain a mental health issue.

I have not seen where she was actually found guilty for those crimes. SM has referred to those arrests in SM many times and explained her side. I believe her. I believe she was being stalked and harassed and that those people are directly responsible for her disappearance.

If she was frightened and decided to hide, whether she was frightened by something actually happening or something she perceived to be happening because of her mental state, might not matter much because she needs help either way.

I certainly prefer this scenario to the idea that someone has harmed her. It's possible, but I really hope it's not the case. She's still so young.

She was house sitting I gather when she went missing. It seems to me that might make it less likely someone set to harm her might know where she was. Although the military community on a base might be a tight-knit one, I don't know.

Just thinking aloud really. Very puzzling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of drama online if you google her name.
What i believe to be the ex's name is mentioned.

Lots of drama online if you google her name.
What i believe to be the ex's name is mentioned.

You aren't kidding. The second link I saw on google was certainly a doozy. And SM posts a TON of comments. Just the number of times she comments each day makes me question her mental stability.

Wow, her instability, OR she's being manipulated by her ex and LE gf. Either way it's very scary that she's missing. I'm think foul play has been put upon her due to the whole mess of exes and finger pointing and hard feelings

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reading on her Find Me page on FB and other places, friends are saying her ex have caused her troubles for years, since they divorced more than 2 years ago.
According to some, she had finally found enough evidence against him to take him to court.

It was supposed to have happened .later this month. (21/9)

Personally I don't believe in a mental break.
- I am basing this on not only her statements on various sites, but posts by friends and family too.
I think that's what the ex wants everyone to think.

According to a friend or family member, she was a quiet girl and did not have many exes. What do you mean, instability? Where is this proven?

It isn't proven; it's all rumors.

I don't know what is true and what's not. I don't even know how much can be discussed here. But she claims her ex or his new gf's have made fake profiles for her so I don't even know if what is out there is really from her or from someone else (except I'm pretty sure which fb profiles are really her - but I'm talking about all the other things about her on the Internet).

It seems there really was someone out to tarnish her name. I don't know if she was doing the same back to them and I really don't care. What matters is that SHE is the one that is missing.

I saw one flyer that said Hopkinsville, KY on it. I am from there and am very familiar with the area. It is about 20/30 minutes from both Clarksville and Ft. Campbell. So she was house sitting in Clarksville, but did she live in Hopkinsville or Ft. Campbell?

And one flyer says her phone was turned off and another flyer says it died - I'd like to know which one it is. If it died, then she may have had a car accident somewhere since she's already said her brakes were cut recently. If it was turned off, then it's a different kind of foul play - someone actually found her and did her harm.

I don't believe she is hiding although that would be the best case scenario.

In relation to the possibility of a car accident, she does mention playing Pokemon Go and Ingress while driving. But she's most likely to be doing that in a built up area, where her car would have been found if she had an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan