Conrad Murray trial -Day sixteen.

I would think when someone first goes on national tv shows they are nervous. Its a totally different atmosphere from what NL has known I imagine although I never felt she looked nervous.

I really like Nurse Lee. She is a medical professional that takes her patient's needs very seriously. I bet she has a lot of patients that just adore her. Her demeanor is very loving, caring and kind, imo.

I don't remember her asking him about him taking propofol before but I do remember she said MJ told her he would be just fine because he would have a doctor monitoring him.

I think she is going to be a great witness for the state once they are able to cross examine her.

IMO

Personally, I have no idea why Chernoff called Dr. Metzger or Nurse Lee. Neither of them gave MJ propofol and kept records. Whatever his reason was seems to have only put Dr. Murray in a worse light. Sheesh, even Nurse Lee just giving MJ nutrional IV therapy she said she sat there and watched him every second although in her case it was not even necessary; it was not drugs.

Defense of Dr. Conrad Murray stumbles at the start

Lawyers defending Michael Jackson’s personal physician sought Monday to poke holes in the prosecution’s case in the month-long manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray.

But the effort seemed to falter badly when a former physician for Mr. Jackson – called as a defense witness – testified that he would never, for any price, administer an intravenous sedative like propofol at a patient’s home as sleep medicine.

“Did you ever give Michael Jackson propofol,” Deputy District Attorney David Walgren asked Dr. Allan Metzger.

“Never,” Dr. Metger answered.

Was there any amount of money that would convince Dr. Metzger to administer propofol to Jackson in his house, Mr. Walgren asked.

"No,” the doctor said emphatically.

Rather than helping the defense, Metzger’s testimony appeared to significantly bolster the involuntary manslaughter case against Murray.

Read more: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...se-of-Dr.-Conrad-Murray-stumbles-at-the-start

I agree. And that does NOT mean that Murray shouldn't be found guilty and lose his medical license and do some time. he is responsible for his major part in this. But he did not trick Michael into using this deadly drug. He may have tricked Michael into believing he had his back and was going to monitor him. I am sure michael did not think that his good buddy Dr Murray was going to be talking to his girlfriends instead of listening to see if Michael was still breathing properly. :mad:

If Murray was not so greedy he would have had the proper equipment available to him in case of a medical emergency.

I'm on the same page, yes Murray should be found guilty. I only wish he would be serving more than four years. If he gets that at all.

just my O

What an interesting read from all you people. I enjoyed reading the different opinions, very much enjoyed indeed. Thank you!

As I read through I kept saying to myself, I see that, I think that too, and every once in a while I read one that had not even occurred to me.

In my opinion every witness that defense has called so far has just helped prosecution point out what shoddy records Murray kept. I can't believe this is by design, why would defense want to keep pointing this out over and over? I just keep shaking my head in disbelief. I just can't see where defense is going that would be worth pointing out over and over the deficiencies of Murray's standard of care. I could see giving some up to get more, but they are giving up a lot and getting nothing back from these witnesses that might help their client. I find this strange.

BBMBut those things can only work if the doctor sees the patient stop breathing and rushes to push oxygen into the lungs. That is why MJ died because his doctor was no where around when he went into distress.

IMO

Because Anding said she heard a cough during her phone call with CM and assuming it was MJ,
Anding testified that CM immediately put his cell phone in a pocket to free his hands which proves CM was close enough to hear Michael's call for help.

What did CM do after he heard Michael cough at 11:58 am on June 25 2009?

Because Anding said she heard a cough during her phone call with CM and assuming it was MJ,
Anding testified that CM immediately put his cell phone in a pocket to free his hands which proves CM was close enough to hear Michael's call for help.

What did CM do after he heard Michael cough at 11:58 am on June 25 2009?

Actually she hung up then, right, but she had stayed on the phone for 4-5 minutes thinking he would come back to the phone. So it was earlier than 11:58 am iirc.

She retracted that statement when questioned by EC. She admitted she really didnt know what the sounds were.

I imagine it was Murray talking to MJ or he was mumbling to himself but MJ was long dead and never said a thing once CM finally noticed he wasnt breathing, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back