MO - Four similar homicides on Indian Creek Trail in Kansas City Aug 2016 *arrest*

Now that Buckeye05 mentioned Destiny Weaver, I think it's a good possibility this person shot Destiny Weaver, a Black woman, as well. She was sitting in her car at a park at 75th and Holmes, not far from where the last male victim was shot, and reportedly didn't have an enemy in the world, and was shot and killed on June 2: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article154169744.html

Now that Buckeye05 mentioned Destiny Weaver, I think it's a good possibility this person shot Destiny Weaver, a Black woman, as well. She was sitting in her car at a park at 75th and Holmes, not far from where the last male victim was shot, and reportedly didn't have an enemy in the world, and was shot and killed on June 2: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article154169744.html

What do you think about Chase Hardin? Same MO, and very close to the initial 4 murders. I think that police were way to quick to rule out a connection just because he didn't fit the victim profile age wise. The notion that SKs never vary their MO has been disproven time and again, and it always frustrates me when links are ruled out just because one murder isn't a 100% exact copy of another. Whenever a SK arrest is made, there's usually an additional case or two that investigators initially did not link just because there are some differences in MO, despite geographical range between crime scenes and other more "vague" similarities.

All in all, I'm fairly confident that Frederick Scott is responsible for at least 7 murders in the Kansas City area.

wow - have not followed this thread with regularity but just again, wow. on so many levels.

What do you think about Chase Hardin? Same MO, and very close to the murders. I think that police were way to quick to rule out a connection just because he didn't fit the victim profile age wise. The notion that SKs never vary their MO has been disproven time and again, and it always frustrates me when links are ruled out just because one murder isn't a 100% exact copy of another. Whenever a SK arrest is made, there's usually an additional case or two that investigators initially did not link just because there are some differences in MO, despite geographical range between crime scenes and other more "vague" similarities.

All in all, I'm fairly confident that Frederick Scott is responsible for at least 7 murders in the Kansas City area.

Yeah I also wonder that too. They sure do fit into the scenario. It's so hard to say though, the other day I heard on the news that in domestic violence, instead of verbal or physical abuse, the newer generation is using guns.
That's disturbing!

How would we assess if this was one perpetrator, vs a group? A group taking turns might also have that more frequent tempo of attacks, I'd think. My mind keeps going back to the civil unrest that various factions are trying to foment these days. Professors & politicians alike have suggested that blood might be necessary to combat white privileged, Farrakhan calls for it, among others. I noticed too that kc was having conference in april on white privilege. My thought is perhaps it's this poisonous background atmosphere that has triggered the killer.

I see the perp has been identified, and arrested. I see also as early as 2014 he was arrested for threatening to shoot up a school and "kill all white people"

The article http://http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article170340652.html also discusses mental illness, and a violent death of a brother that is assumed to have played a part in the killers actions.

I'm so glad Victoria and all her neighbors can breath a bit easier now that one killer is off the streets. I hope too that we all carry forward with us an understanding of how dangerous it is to allow the media and various groups to villianize groups of people. Creating that kind of atmosphere can and does
lead to the most vulnerable amongst us losing their sense of right and wrong, and inflicting harm on other innocents.

oh I know I didn't see him in person as I live far, far away but I wondered if he's come up as a suspect in other cases I followed

They said he had a friend who lived here in Willow Creek Apartments also. I tried to remember if I recalled seeing him but he doesn't look familiar.
They just said again on Fox 4 news that he admitted that he was the one who was walking the trail the morning of Darby's death.

Police are looking at the back yard of a house where the suspect lived, near 99th and Holmes, and where he reportedly did target practice.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...against-suspect-in-indian-creek-trail-murders

OMG I have been to that Burger King several times last March!

There's some dispute over the schizophrenic angle...and also, this case is kinda blowing up because of the "is it a hate crime?" angle. It was in Drudge.

Police are looking at the back yard of a house where the suspect lived, near 99th and Holmes, and where he reportedly did target practice.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...against-suspect-in-indian-creek-trail-murders

OMG I have been to that Burger King several times last March!

There's some dispute over the schizophrenic angle...and also, this case is kinda blowing up because of the "is it a hate crime?" angle. It was in Drudge.

How can someone use a backyard in a populated area neighborhood for target practice? Use a silencer or something?

Sounds like four different guns were used, which may have hindered police from putting the case together for a serial killer.

Holy crap Victoria! WAY too close to home!!!

Thank you, yes!
I haven't been on here in a month because I'm not so paranoid anymore!
But I appreciate the nice people on here willing to help investigate and talk through it.
Just as I feel so tremendously better about the area I live in, I am sure the families of his victims feel even more greatful knowing the "truth".
I just cannot even fathom the thought of what the families have been, and still are going through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back