Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 7.6.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she is talking about the possibility of 'the accused [[and he is not the ACCUSED, my Lady, he is CONVICTED]...FGS...

Now she is speaking about him helping student athletes....she is letting him go as soon as possible...

worryingly inaccurate - he visited Ebbe's family "often" . Not true

Professor Scholtzs - You are about to be made to look fairly stupid by your own client..... (Should have kept off the TV, Oscar)

:jail:

I don't believe what I am hearing from this Judge. She is obviously still star-struck by OP.

Why on earth does she need to go through all this stuff again. It has all been said, repeatedly.

So far she is sounding like she is reading a speech given to her by Roux...

I hope Nel has his papers ready for the SCA ... I'm afraid that may be our last hope.

My Lady sounds a little angry, in my opinion.

sterner this time
Pistorius looks relatively calm
Summarising life of Pistorius
I hope she LISTENED to Nel's cross exam of Stolz
Sounds like justification for a reasonable sentencing to come regarding Pistorius' state of mind and conduct

So far she is sounding like she is reading a speech given to her by Roux...

Yes indeed it's worse. Scholtz's is quoted as credible evidence based on a few superficial interviews. "Family constellation.."
Divorce is now important

He's sold his guns. Well whoopy doo. His psychiatric condition has grown worse. Diddums :banghead:

She's bought his bs ?
Pistorius would have got media attention even if the trial hadn't been televised though , this is a given.

Why on earth does she need to go through all this stuff again. It has all been said, repeatedly.

Sadly she is going to explain why she has found so much mitigation, based on his biog . past and his present "condition". Not looking great is it.

Mashabane better watch out when OP returns.

Judge Masipa. Shame on you so far. I call BS.

Jesus H Christ! What about the victim? Poor, poor effing Oscar and shame on Reeva for daring to die after being ripped apart by poor Oscar's bullets! :maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes