Trial - Ross Harris #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he definitely thinks he will get off, and often times his facial expressions make me think he doesn't understand why something he did or said raised suspicions or why something is being discussed at all. He doesn't think he did anything wrong. Sometimes he does seem to have a look on his face like, "hmm...that looks worse than I thought it would."

I firmly believe he did this to Cooper intentionally. A big deal has been made about him not leaning into the car with the lightbulbs so he didn't see Cooper. What about when he physically climbed into the car after work? He had to have looked right when putting his stuff in, if nothing else to avoid his lightbulbs since he didn't know where those ended up. He had to have known Cooper was in the car at that time but still drove away with his dead body in order to stage a scene with lots of witnesses.

Oddly, I think LeAnna would take Ross back in a red hot second if he gets off on these charges but he wouldn't take her back. Or maybe he would, begrudgingly, in order to add to his story of being an innocent, loving father and husband.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MWzsQdG5fY4

Justin Holloway is a defense atty in Cobb County, knows the lawyers and the judge. Very interesting video. After hour one he discusses how odd (he knows the routes well) the route was Ross took to the movies from his office. Things like that plus the close proximity of the car seat which the jury saw yesterday are more damaging to RH IMO than any web searches

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MWzsQdG5fY4

Defense attorney Rodriguez objects to the way Evans is leading the witness through the image, arguing that Evans is testifying and the witness is simply confirming what he says. Evans says he'll rephrase the question. Dustin testifies that he and a Cobb detective traveled to Glynn County about two weeks ago for purposes of performing a 3D laser scan of the Harris SUV.

Evans shows a hard-copy image of the interior of the SUV, showing the position of Cooper's car seat and also containing a doll representing Cooper.

This 3D scanning is pretty cool but I don't see how this shows anything different than the actual crime scene photos.

Cooper's head is not above the top of the carseat, and the carseat is not angled down far enough for his head to be necessarily visible from the front seat.

And BTW, that seat looks not too small at all for Cooper if accurately represented.

Cooper's head is not above the top of the carseat, and the carseat is not angled down far enough for his head to be necessarily visible from the front seat.

And BTW, that seat looks not too small at all for Cooper if accurately represented.

It is clearly behind any line of sight from the driver's position. I actually think this hurts more than helps the state's case

If Cooper's head was not visible from the front seat, how was Ross able to see him as he prepared to make a hard right? While Cooper's head did not protrude over the top of the seat, I find it hard to believe that he was not visible to the driver.

I wonder if Cooper's hair would show above the seat? At the crown?

The sides of Cooper's seat, near the seat's top , would have concealed his head in part, perhaps enough to make it impossible for RH to have seen Cooper as he leaned down to his right to pick up his bag and coffee, even if RH 's line of sight was slightly to the rear.

If Cooper's head was not visible from the front seat, how was Ross able to see him as he prepared to make a hard right? While Cooper's head did not protrude over the top of the seat, I find it hard to believe that he was not visible to the driver.

Because turning hard right, he likely would have turned his body to the right, and slightly to the back.

Different than sitting, facing forwards, and different than bending right sidewise and down

It is clearly behind any line of sight from the driver's position. I actually think this hurts more than helps the state's case

I agree. It helps me envision how it WAS possible for RH to not see Cooper.

Dustin is now loading a new image onto the big screen showing an exterior view of the SUV with the front driver's-side door open. He explains that the scanner sometimes has trouble "reading" glass because of glare and other factors, and there are opaque patches on the windows of the car. As a result, he tells Evans, he "removed" the window glass from the vehicle. The interior of the car is now clearly visible. He then zooms the view in to the open front door, in which the interior is visible in detail.

Cv29QmaWAAASJUj.jpg%20large.jpg

The image of the vehicle now zooms into the back seat where Cooper's car seat was strapped in. The doll depicting Cooper is lifelike and the view of it is disturbing.

Evans shows photographs of the car as it actually appeared at the crime scene and compares them with the scanned image on the big screen, asserting that the scanned image is accurate down to rather minute details.

Rodriguez objects to the demonstration and asks that the jury be removed so the defense can get a look at what the next 3D scans will show. Evans argues that the defense has already seen the images, but Judge Staley Clark orders the jury removed.

Thanks Peach! Prior I had not clicked on the Murder Charge (my error no knowing the seperate charges).I guess the *8 charges on ea - confused me why they had spoke of the chgs against minors prior then the indictment March 2016. So he has 16 charges in total. I guessing these were after they did more investigation.

Hope4More told me prior thread that Kilgore had filed Motion iirc Jan 2016 or has objected saying the cellphone was illegally obtained or searched and CCPD admitted? Hope I am not misspeaking here. If so then all these could possible be from that look. JMHO I think that where they got to begin with. If that is so, those charges could very well be overturned if found guilty. Again jmho

https://ctsearch.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.com/Results

ross harris cobb county charges.jpg

When my babies were in car seats I always placed the seat behind me to the left so I could see them with my rear view mirror. It seems like a bit of a carry on to put the seat on the middle of the back seat. It means you have to climb right in to fasten the baby in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my babies were in car seats I always placed the seat behind me to the left so I could see them with my rear view mirror. It seems like a bit of a carry on to put the seat on the middle of the back seat. It means you have to climb right in to fasten the baby in.

I did too, but could you please translate from the Queen's tongue into American the meaning of "a bit of a carry on" ? :D

I would always put the my child behind the driver seat. But in JH case he could of probably put Cooper on the passengers side so JH could have more leg room.

Car seats take up so much room. I had an infant carrier and a toddler car seat and there was no room left in my jetta in the back seat.

I did too, but could you please translate from the Queen's tongue into American the meaning of "a bit of a carry on" ? :D

Lol! Sorry! It means something taking longer than it really should. Making your life more difficult than it needs to be :)

Thanks Peach! Prior I had not clicked on the Murder Charge (my error no knowing the seperate charges).I guess the *8 charges on ea - confused me why they had spoke of the chgs against minors prior then the indictment March 2016. So he has 16 charges in total. I guessing these were after they did more investigation.

Hope4More told me prior thread that Kilgore had filed Motion iirc Jan 2016 or has objected saying the cellphone was illegally obtained or searched and CCPD admitted? Hope I am not misspeaking here. If so then all these could possible be from that look. JMHO I think that where they got to begin with. If that is so, those charges could very well be overturned if found guilty. Again jmho

https://ctsearch.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.com/Results

View attachment 103725

We shall see how it all plays out. Ross giving LE his phone's password will probably be considered implied consent.

It has been admitted by all parties that the phone was searched before the warrant was finalized. The State is going to argue that Ross gave them permission to search his phone... if not he would not have given LE his password.

Dustin is now loading a new image onto the big screen showing an exterior view of the SUV with the front driver's-side door open. He explains that the scanner sometimes has trouble "reading" glass because of glare and other factors, and there are opaque patches on the windows of the car. As a result, he tells Evans, he "removed" the window glass from the vehicle. The interior of the car is now clearly visible. He then zooms the view in to the open front door, in which the interior is visible in detail.

Cv29QmaWAAASJUj.jpg%20large.jpg

The image of the vehicle now zooms into the back seat where Cooper's car seat was strapped in. The doll depicting Cooper is lifelike and the view of it is disturbing.

Evans shows photographs of the car as it actually appeared at the crime scene and compares them with the scanned image on the big screen, asserting that the scanned image is accurate down to rather minute details.
Also, the taking out of the windows, glare, shadows and reflections manipulate the view that RH would have had. Not the same view as 6'2 RH would have had 6/18/14.
Rodriguez objects to the demonstration and asks that the jury be removed so the defense can get a look at what the next 3D scans will show. Evans argues that the defense has already seen the images, but Judge Staley Clark orders the jury removed.

I agree with Rodriguez, they changed the placement of the car seat 10/15/16 and 10/16/16 new scans. The prior ones that were seen by Def were from the incorrect placement of car seat by Grimstead wrong placement on 7/2/14. That was the State whole purpose of doing the new scans.

I thought we had proof that the seat was too small? It doen't matter how it looks, his measurements were outside of the parameters of the car seat limits. This is one of the few things we should be able to agree upon as it is a black and white fact.

[video=twitter;791999873675513856]https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/791999873675513856[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member