"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

We said the same thing. But I do hope it wasn't about money, but to help tell the story. We will never know.

I'm guessing they've had tons of offers over the years. Is FCA participating in this too? That may be what compelled them to participate - to make sure they had a chance to counter whatever comes out of her mouth next.

Back in the day, I was absorbed with every word on this case but now It seems like I'm watching the same old show for the hundredth time.

Yes, but I'm curious to see what GA says. He apparently does believe that she overdosed her

I'm guessing they've had tons of offers over the years. Is FCA participating in this too? That may be what compelled them to participate - to make sure they had a chance to counter whatever comes out of her mouth next.
I have no idea if FCA will make an appearance. In a way I hope she does and in a way I do not. I may need a stiffer drink than beer tonight.. and it's night one of 3

HI there old friends.... I can't believe how much this case still hurts.. No matter how much I try to ignore it it still gets me right in the gut...every time her name pops up... Here we go again...

All jmo.

I watched the first 5 minutes and just can not do it a second time. I was on here glued to this trial and once was enough. The outcome of this trial affected me for a very long time.
I will check back tomorrow to see if I missed anything worth missing.

This is like scraping open an old wound. A big old wound. It still hurts every bit as bad to listen to this evidence... And her lying and lying and lying.

I hope every juror that sat on that panel and rendered that verdict is watching this. :furious:

This is going to have to be a very general overview.....there was just SO much that happened in this case, I don't even know how you can cover it in 3 hours.

This is really not relevant to CA murdering her daughter, but who in their right mind thinks Casey was "beautiful"? I never got that.

It is very hard to hear the phone calls from jail. The I I I me me me I I I.

This is making me mad all over again with all the forensic evidence like the odor, the stain, the hair

I'm really not getting anything new tonight - Gosh, I hope this isn't for a pay-off and ratings.
God Bless Caylee. Enough is enough.

I hope the jurors are watching this and maybe they will regret their verdict.

30 minutes in and my heart is breaking all over again. I hate these people as much now as I did then!!

This is making my heart hurt all over again. These Anthony's.... may God have mercy on their souls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt a single juror is watching. They weren't checked in to the case back then so why would they be now?

I completely forgot how early CA switched from Team Caylee to Team Casey.

Re-hashing everything...My daughter would never treat me that way - even in jail. Cindy calms her down by calling her sweetheart. WHAT???

What a dysfunctional mother & daughter relationship. IMO

I don't have any ill will towards the A's. I can't imagine having been in their shoes. There is only one person to blame here, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley
Back