2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should go straight to jail. I am so sick of some of this generation thinking that they can do and say whatever they want, wherever they want and whenever they want, without repercussions.

You are in a court room, not on Facebook.

I'm sure his parents will be pleased to see him in court and on t.v., an utter embarrassment to them, unless they are just like him.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He's damned near 30 years old.

I agree wholeheartedly. I am the same age as this man, and that is just pathetic.

Man, Florida is easy with paying fines. I wish CAlif was like that. A small fine and he gets SIX MONTHS to pay it?

Wouldn't it be sad if this young man's sentence is larger than what is handed down to KC. Or Cindy for perjury.

Remember folks, this is the same people that stand in line all day, cause fights in line and fall asleep in court.

They are not there for the victim or for even to watch the process. They are there to watch a circus.

wow....this is really something

and he wishes to appeal

guess we will see it right now

He got a bigger sentence than the outburst lady during jury duty.

He wishes to appeal.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
28-yr-old Matthew Bartlett is being charged with direct criminal contempt and sent him to jail for 6 days and fined him 400 dollars
1 minute ago

He deserved it and HHJP had to do it to prevent more unusual people from risking the whole dang trial.

Guess he won't be attending any "Anything but clothes parties" for the 4th! :)

What would have happened if he had done this while the jury was in there? I missed that part somehow.

LOL. Casey is thinking she's lucky there's a jury between her and JP's decision.

Gawd - attorneys just need to stand outside the door here for clients, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa