GUILTY TN - One killed, 7 injured in shooting at Antioch church, 24 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Is this a reverse Dylan Roof situation?

Ooooh. I just saw his picture on the news. I get it now. I don't typically click on links because they seem to take a million years to load on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be shocked if he wasn't on steroids. JMO
When I looked at his FB page posts and saw he's a body builder, I immediately said, "steroids." I am leaning toward this being a "roid rage."

When I looked at his FB page posts and saw he's a body builder, I immediately said, "steroids." I am leaning toward this being a "roid rage."

Yep my thoughts exactly. Sad either way. Glad he didn't kill himself and will have to face justice!

According to a Murfreesboro police report, on June 27, when police responded to a call about Samson having suicidal threats, they pinged his phone to a location in Nashville.

According to a police report, on June 27, Murfreesboro police responded to a call about suicidal thoughts.

Samson’s father, Vanansio Samson, told police that his son Emanuel had sent a text to him early that morning stating, “Your phone is off, I have a gun to my head. Have a nice *advertiser censored***** life.”

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/36...ty-guard-was-renewing-license-before-shooting

From Elley Mae's post above:

"State records with the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance show accused church shooter Emanuel Samson was previously licensed to be an unarmed security guard ...

The I-Team has confirmed that last Friday, Samson was taking a class at the Academy of Personal Protection and Security in Nashville in order to renew his license...

...Samson worked his first shift Saturday, but was fired on Sunday after not showing up for a shift."

<snipped>
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/36...ty-guard-was-renewing-license-before-shooting

He was also afraid of an ex-gf because she hit him once. :scared: What a hulking coward. Sounds like he may also be an injustice collector. JMO

Samson, 25, is a Sudanese-born man with legal U.S. residency. He had worked as a security guard and had a history of police run-ins.

Samson, who will appear in court Wednesday, quit his security job by sending an email to his employer an hour before he allegedly attacked congregation members, said police spokesman Don Aaron.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/j...nto-tennessee-church-shooting/article/2635609

I wonder if he had the gun legally or not.

Waiting to hear more about this. I'm surprised more is not being released. I'd really like to know the man's connection to this church and its pastor & members.

My first guess would have been 'roid rage.
But it sounds like he may have targeted these people. :(

Could be, sallye818.

We may find out this was personal. :(

Nashville church shooting suspect did not have gun permit, police say

The man authorities say is responsible for fatally shooting one woman and wounding seven others in a mass church shooting over the weekend did not have a handgun permit, Metro police confirmed Wednesday.

The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has completed its trace of the source of the guns but the agency is not releasing where they came from or whether they were stolen.

Samson, of La Vergne, is charged with one count of homicide. Additional charges are pending, authorities have said.

I think those who claimed he was Muslim because he's originally from the Sudan were the ones not paying attention.

I'd link to the sites, but they're rightfully banned here. (E.g., Squawker, Inf*w*rs, Z*r*h*dge)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back